Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Arkham City 
Halo 4 

• iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:05 AM Edited by iKevhawk, 14 October 2013 - 05:09 AM.

- Xbox 360 - 
1. Halo CE

Wait, what?

Anyways, my list:

Classic Xbox Exclusives:

1. Halo 2

2. Halo CE

3. Fable

4. Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic (yeah it was on PC too)

5. Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic II

Current Generation:

1. GTA V

2. Halo 3

3. Zelda: Twilight Princess

4. Assassin's Creed 2

5. Portal 2

• Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:08 AM Edited by AceKingston, 14 October 2013 - 06:08 AM.

- Xbox 360 - 
1. Halo CE

Wait, what?

I believe he was talking about the Halo:CE 10th year anniversary edition released for the Xbox 360 with updated graphics.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Pass The Whiskey

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

1. Payday: The Heist

2. Grand Theft Auto IV & The Lost And Damned

3. Postal 2

4. M.A.G.

5. The Darkness

• Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

After fair consideration, and a chance to play TLOU, I want to re-list my list.

1. Red Dead Redemption

2. Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

3. Grand Theft Auto V

4. The Last of Us

5. Grand Theft Auto IV

• Stephan90

proud "conspiracy theorist"

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

top five, in no order

Final Fantasy VIII

GTA San Andreas

Red Dead Redemption

Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater

Resident Evil (Remake)

This is mostly based on how games impressed me when I first played them

• Graven

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:40 PM Edited by Graven, 03 January 2014 - 09:41 PM.

Max Payne 1

Mafia 1

Deus Ex 1

Final Fantasy 7

• GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

Tony Hawk: Pro Skater (All additions)

18 Wheels of Steel (All Additions)

Delta Force 2

Diablo or Splinter Cell

• WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:03 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 04 January 2014 - 08:36 AM.

1. The Last of Us

It's the best game I have ever played and will likely play for a long time at least. I like story games, regardless of whether they are linear. Actually, linear games are better if the story is the priority in the game. Either way, every area is excellent in the game; story, graphics, gameplay, voice acting and soundtrack. As for soundtrack, it's also one of my favorite OSTs in games. In fact, The Last of Us is the game which has made me appreciate games as the best kind of way to tell a story.

2. Grand Theft Auto V

Set in the detailed world of San Andreas, GTA V doesn't fail any expectations. And I assure you, the expectations were not low. It's story is great, but I still prefer The Last of Us's one. The graphics make the consoles go in their limit. They are great looking especially for an open-world game. The amount of activities and things to do in both the single-player and multiplayer are huge and varied. A Plus Mention for the fact that R* is listening to the fans and revising things in the game and adding things too.

3. BioShock 2

I have not played the other BioShock-games, but this game was my favorite game for a long time. Remember when I told that The Last of Us made me appreciate stories in games? This game did it earlier, but I didn't really consider other games to be like that at the time. The controls are a bit sticky, but it's not a major problem.

4. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I guess this is the least liked game in the Uncharted series. Either way, since I have not played the other ones (got this as a birthday gift), this is my favorite Uncharted-game. The campaign is pretty much tied with BioShock 2 for different reasons - Uncharted is more action-based and BioShock 2 is more emotional. Either way, the game is pretty great.

5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I would say it's the 2nd best open-world game I have, right after GTA V. Fantasy/role-play games are a bit more unknown to me, but Skyrim is simply great. I have it in both PS3 and PC, but I prefer the PC version. PS3-version shares the same tackiness in controls with BioShock 2. I don't know why, since games like GTA have more precise and quick controls to move and look around.

Honorary mentions:

• GTA: San Andreas
  • Just Cause 2 (it is really fun game, I should get it on PC for mods and such)
  • GTA IV
  • Sly 2: Band of Thieves (for a children's game, it had fun gameplay and story. I'm not necessarily embarrassed to say that I would still like to play it)
  • Crysis 2
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (I liked the gameplay. It was addictive and fun. Community? Well... not so much)
  • Far Cry 3
  • Dishonored (quite possibly the 6th best game I have played)
  • Proletariat likes this

• I<3GTAV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:20 PM Edited by I<3GTAV, 04 January 2014 - 12:59 PM.

Since it's been a while and I have discovered new games since then, I will update my list.

1. GTA V

2. Far Cry 3

3. Skyrim

5. Red Dead Redemption

• Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:12 PM Edited by Ciaran, 04 January 2014 - 02:18 AM.

-Conflict Desert Storm
-Star Wars Battlefront 1+ 2

• UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:34 AM

For the 360

2)Alan Wake
1)Halo 3

For the PS3

2)Little Big Planet 2
1)The Last of us

All time

3)Just Cause 2
1)GTA:Vice city

• iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:01 AM

1-Jet Set Radio Future

2-Star War Battlefront 1-2

3-MechAssault 1-2

4-Conker: Live and Reloaded

5-Halo 1-2

1-Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 1-3

2-DBZ Budokai 3

3-Ratchet and Clank

4-War of the Monsters

Xbox 360

1-Halo series

2-L4D 1-2

3-Crackdown 1-2

4-Bioshock series

• icemagi

Professional Badass

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:57 AM Edited by sakurablossom, 04 January 2014 - 03:58 AM.

Of all time you say?

L.A Noire

The Walking Dead The Game

Left 4 Dead 2

The Last of Us

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:32 AM

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

LA Noire

Sleeping Dogs

Mafia II

• Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

Current Gen.

1 - GTA V

2 - Max Payne 3

3 - GTA IV

4 - Batman Arkham Origins ( didn't get to play City or Asylum yet )

5 - Red Dead Redemption

All - time Favorites

2 - Vietcong 1

3 - Call Of Duty 1

4 - Super Mario Bros. 3

5 - Fable - The Lost Chapters

Honorable Mentions

Battlefield 3 ( I feel guilty for not being able to include BF 4 here, but there's a reason for it )

The Last Of Us

Call Of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

Warcraft III - Frozen Throne

FIFA 2008

Shellshock Nam '67

• SatournFan

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:48 AM Edited by SatournFan, 13 January 2014 - 07:22 AM.

GTA San Andreas

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2

Civilization V

Warcraft III Frozen Throne

The Stanley Parable

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

1. GTA III - Yup, this bastard game is the only one which I play every year at least 100 times and I still don't get bored with those cheats and the city. Love the silent snake too.

2. Pokemon Emerald - f*ck Nintendo and Game Freak for not making a remake for this. I just love the soundtracks and the trainers. Oh, and I love the Hoenn region too.

3. Assassin's Creed - The first title might be the most underrated title ever. It was amazing to play the game with the difficult mechanics. The theme songs were awesome too (City Alert theme bro). Altair is the only assassin who will stay in my heart forever.

4. Max Payne - The first title was the classics and best. Don't mind the graphics, the story and the sountrack were just the things which struck me inside.

5. Assassin's Creed 2 - It's a very good change in the series and the whole setting is so likeable. I love the soundtracks in this one. Ezio's story is good but nothing compared to the Kenway families.

• Th3MaN1 likes this

• enjoithepain

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

Hmmm, tough decisions...but I'd have to say:

1. GTA San Andreas
2. GTA Vice City
3. L.A. Rush
4. Simpsons Hit & Run
5. Modern Warfare 2

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:20 PM Edited by Dutch Psycho, 04 January 2014 - 08:23 PM.

5.gta san andreas(ps2)
3.fallout new vegas(xbox360)
1.fallout 3(xbox360)

Black & White
  • Black & White

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by Black & White, 04 January 2014 - 08:40 PM.

In no order...

- GTA IV (including TL&D)

- Mafia 2

- The Godfather (1)

- Hitman Absolution

- Red Dead Redemption

• trip

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:02 PM

Kind of in order.

1. Space Invaders(Arcade) - I owe my adult career to the game.

2. Donkey Kong(Arcade) - Blew me away when it came out.  The game I am best at...and have been playing [nearly] straight through since '82.

3. Bad Mojo(PC) - Great game and ahead of its time with story immersion and fluidity of control.

4. GTA VC (PC) - Off the heals of the ground breaking GTA III so it was just a hair better but still very 'new'.

5. I think I'm going to cheat and say the Mass Effect series.  I want to say a bunch of other recent AAA titles and all, but ME was great for someone like me who grew up wanting to live in the Star Wars universe and all that.

• Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:17 PM

1. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
2. Shadow of the Colossus
3. Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
4. Papers, Please
5. The Walking Dead: Season One (can't really say Season Two as it isn't even fully out yet, as only Episode One is)

Reasons being:

1. Vice City was the first ever game I played, and it got me into the Grand Theft Auto series, which has given me a lot of fun memories.
2. Shadow of the Colossus is a really, really great game, it is sad killing the Colossi one by one, but the soundtrack, how huge the colossi are, and how you have to find and exploit their vital spots is amazing.
3. Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers: Although very short, it's a great game, especially how just by cutting up something wrong, can screw up your progress, and it wouldn't even be the games fault - it'd be yours because you weren't careful, also it's really fun cutting up stuff :D
4. Papers, Please is again a great game like all the others - such a plain art style and story but it really makes you question things.
5. The Walking Dead: Season One was amazing, I wanted to put it higher but I just couldn't. The Walking Dead is an emotional game, all the choices you make actually matter (especially as it affects you and the people you are with in Season Two), and I just can't wait to see what comes up in Season Two.

• KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:46 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 04 January 2014 - 09:46 PM.

1º Kingdom Hearts 2 (1 was pretty much at the same level as 2 but as expected 2 has a much better gameplay than 1)

2º Assassins Creed: Black Flag (The other games are pretty good too but this one exceled my expectations)

3º GTA V (Or SA which is almost as good as V IMO)

4º Ni No Kuni (I love Pokemon which is really similiar to NNK and if it wasn't for this game, Pokemon Emerald would be in 4º)

5º Warcraft III: Forzen Throne (Best strategy game I've ever played)

• Hedgehog2A

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

5.) Star Wars: Galactic BattleGrounds

4.) GTA: Vice City

3.) Age of Empires III

2.) Halo

1.) Mass Effect

• ugotsmoked

• United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:16 AM

1. GTA V

• HaythamKenway

Make ten men feel like a hundred.

• Zaibatsu
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:17 AM

Welp, this won't be easy

1. Grand Theft Auto IV

The setting, story, characters, gameplay, multiplayer, expansions...it's not perfect, but it just hit all sweet spots. It's like jack of all trades - even though it isn't master of any, all aspects of this game are so good and in perfect balance with others making it the most enjoyable gaming experience I've ever had.

2. Team Fortress 2

I don't play this game that much nowadays, but it's glory days were glorious indeed. It offers an unique art style and humor and surprisingly complex multiplayer experience. The way Valve supports the game with big free expansions 6 years after the release also deserves a mention. I usually value singleplayer games over multiplayer ones, so just the fact that TF2 is my second favorite game of all time says enough about how special this game is for me.

3. Assassin's Creed II

I didn't like AC 1, so I enjoyed AC II even more because of it back when it was released. It introduced my favorite video game protagonist, rich and unique open world setting, had a great atmosphere and story and tremendously entertaining gameplay. Running around on Venice's rooftop and stabbing people never gets old.

4. The Godfather II

This might be a surprise, but I just hold this game in very high regard. Technical-wise, this game is no miracle, but this game really shines in its criminal empire building aspect. You have many businesses, both legitimate and illegal, to take over, all offering different perks based on their specialization. Your gang isn't a couple of nameless recruitable NPCs, but an actual group of characters, with different abilities, that you recruit, customize and promote throughout the game. It's GTA's asset system brought to its conclusion. The story isn't all that bad either - if you're a Godfather fan it's really a thing to enjoy, it runs parallel to film's story and offers some additional and interesting insight on characters like Fredo and Hyman Roth. Game's three cities are all unique and really fun to explore and the gameplay, even though simple at first glance, is surprisingly indepth.

5. Mafia

More than 10 years later, it's, at least for me, still a pinnacle when it comes to video game storytelling. No other game's story absorbed me as much as Tommy Angelo's rise in the Salieri family. The game nailed other things too - incredibly detailed, large and atmospheric setting, that still beat most current gen open world games, fun gunplay and especially driving and missions, that all feel unique and are all memorable.

• Freakorama

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:49 AM Edited by Freakorama, 05 January 2014 - 10:51 AM.

1. The Last of Us
Obvious reasons why.

2. Pokemon Gold
I've been playing it since 2001 and it never gets old.
I even made my own Pokemon games out of Gold.

3. Dead Rising

The reason I bought an Xbox 360. The perfect zombie game.

4. Uncharted 2

Best Uncharted. Better than 3. It has more combat secions, thus more fun to replay over and over.

5. GTA San Andreas
The longest a GTA ever held my interest.
I've already stopped playing GTA V.

• EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:15 AM

In no particular order

Top Spin 

Rugby '08

Goldeneye 64

GTA series

Red Alert/Generals series

Men Of War: Assault Squad would be next on the list

• LadySupreme

Female Boss

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:19 PM

Not in order but mine are

• Rainbow Six Vegas 1 
  • Rainbow Six Vegas 2
  • Call of duty 4 
  • GTA IV
  • Modern Warfare 2

I like all the COD Series though so any of them could be up there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users