» «
Photo

Question about GTA SA

2 replies to this topic
incognito225
  • incognito225

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:39 AM Edited by incognito225, 05 September 2013 - 03:00 AM.

Hello guys, I recently got gta sa from amazon, when i first played it said v2 on the start menu. and you can't mod on version 2, so i downgraded to version 1, here are some questions.

1. when i downgrade to v1 did it remove the no hot coffee?

2.i wanted to install a 100% complete save for a cheat save, when i put it in documents > gta sa user files and replaced my old save 8 i was using for cheats, when i loaded save 8 it just loaded the save i had before, even though i replaced it. how can i play another save, if it just loads mine?

3. i put custom music in the user tracks folder, (tried shortcuts and the actual music) and started the game and hit scanned it said it was successful, yet when i start and go to the custom radio channel after the ads nothing plays, how can i fix it?

4. i have cleo 4 and cheat menu mods, in case you need to know.

5. if i delete both of my saves from gta sa user files and start the game the game save is still there. why is that?

I ask all of this because i need help. I got san andreas because i wanted to help pass the time till gta 5.
thank you <333

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

I'd say your Cleo's and mods have screwed-up your game file locations.
Downgrading doesn't make your game a version one, it only removed the programming that would block modding.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

When you downgrade your V2 version to V1 it won't "remove" hot coffee files since the only version which contains them is V1. And downgrader patch won't add those files either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users