Photo

Just killed Roman

1 reply to this topic
acmilano
  • acmilano

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

First to say I like Roman,he is an interesting and fun character except all that bowling thing. Now, I wanted to play pool with him in Playboy's apartment and pick him up from Bohan with bike(NRG 900) and went over the bridge from Bohan to Alqonquin. Now,in the middle of conversation how Niko is glad to have one truly friend in Roman bike hit side of the road and Roman flew over the fence of the bridge and dissapeare,and show message 'Your friend is injured'. It was completely accidental but hilarious,and I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes. In a moments you don't expect you got best moments in games. I'm guess Roman will soon call me to pick him up from a hospital. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:19 AM Edited by RoadRunner71, 05 September 2013 - 12:38 AM.

QUOTE (acmilano @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 00:06)
I'm guess Roman will soon call me to pick him up from a hospital.  biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif

*To go bowling. The term is bowling^^

Now there are chances of Roman harassing you in your real life dreams, as well as odd phone calls asking you for the closest bowling alley.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users