The Bloodiest ACTION Movie You Have Seen

34 replies to this topic
xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

Paul Verhoeven films like RoboCop and Total Recall are pretty bloody action flicks, even by today's standards.

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Film Director

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

i find that as time moves forward movies are getting less and less violent. most r rated movies barely have any blood and the ones that do its cgi blood combined with shakey cam. i miss the 70's, 80's, and 90's action movies.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Uncle T

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

Any/Most Tarantino movies, lol. 

The blood in Django Unchained made me crave a lot of spaghetti, though. Some seriously ketchup-soaked spaghetti. 

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

i find that as time moves forward movies are getting less and less violent. most r rated movies barely have any blood and the ones that do its cgi blood combined with shakey cam. i miss the 70's, 80's, and 90's action movies.

This. Just take a look at how modern remakes of older movies are milder than the original ones *cough* Robocop *cough*...

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Film Director

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

This. Just take a look at how modern remakes of older movies are milder than the original ones *cough* Robocop *cough*...

the new robocop is going to be terrible. nothing but a cgi pg-13 mess. hollywood needs me.

f*ck remakes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users