there is alot of question topics in the 5 section

8 replies to this topic
zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

hello. just thought id say there are a lot of question topics made by users who joined in the past couple of days. some are serious questions and some are trolls but the number of topics are increasing

im not saying for v, but what if for gta 6 section, there could be an entire subsection dedicated to questions. instead of one thread.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

New members usually aren't familiar with the layout of the forum, some haven't even been active on a forum before. They will just as easily glance over a separate section as they do over a pinned question thread. A thread like the 'Question about V' thread suffices.

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

Alright im sorry but this is ridiculous. Almost every thread in the v section is a question.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

On behalf of the entire GTAF team, we're very sorry that people posting and using the forum annoys you.

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (Ryan @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 00:11)
On behalf of the entire GTAF team, we're very sorry that people posting and using the forum annoys you.

Oh ok. I didnt know you like 20 people who joined yesterday making topics like

"What animals will we see"

"Where do i preorder the game"

"Is it true that [no discusing spoilers]"

"Is grove street back"

"How will it end"

"Is this ceasar"

"Can we use the toilet"

"Do we have swords and are dragons confirmed"

You get whag im saying, the trolls, the spam. There is a topic for questions but september is the month where newbies make a thread everytime a new question pops in their head. Like that a-zao guy.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

If people want to use the have a question topic, cool, if not, so be it. I don't see the need to confine every single question to one topic. This a forum. It might as well be used.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:31 AM

I rather like topics like that.. makes your mind create thoughts, your brain begins activity, stimulating to say the least.

Anyways, of course in a section for a game not yet released there will be a lot of questions, that's not rocket science. It'll level out abit once the game is released, have faith my child.

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Ryan @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 00:22)
If people want to use the have a question topic, cool, if not, so be it. I don't see the need to confine every single question to one topic. This a forum. It might as well be used.

Ey, im trying to help.

No conversation can come out of "will there be dragons" or "can we kill animals"

Theres no meat anymore. NO MEAT.

Like last night was terrible. So many mofosacks came out of the woodwork and one man made a threade that still haunts me. Im not sure if u have seen it but its cj and big smoke...

Right now it has slowed down. But befor it was terrible with so many september 4ths asking the same question.

Now its good like i said but in a few hours they will be back.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

This is nothing new, really. This is probably your first time being on a forum this active during the release of a major title so you find it annoying. Topics of all nature are expected at this time and this kind of activity will continue until a few weeks after release. As more and more people become acquainted with the game, the number of topics will start decreasing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users