Photo

Identifying Crews

8 replies to this topic
Owen305
  • Owen305

True City Killers

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

In GTA online how do you guys think well be able to identify the crew another player is apart of. Will it be some type of logo on his PsnI.D/Gamertag? a crew logo on their vehicles or clothes? what do you guys think? monocle.gif

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (Owen305 @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 21:35)
In GTA online how do you guys think well be able to identify the crew another player is apart of. Will it be some type of logo on his PsnI.D/Gamertag? a crew logo on their vehicles or clothes? what do you guys think? monocle.gif

I hope both, I hope a thumbnail of the logo next to the id and custom clothing and decals would be cool.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

The same way it is in Max Payne 3. A tag.

I pray that we don't get RDR's player name over their heads with that MASSIVE, "look at me from behind walls" bullsh*t. That was so retarded.

Cyb3rslug
  • Cyb3rslug

Dat Auzzie

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:36 AM

The same way it is in Max Payne 3. A tag.I pray that we don't get RDR's player name over their heads with that MASSIVE, "look at me from behind walls" bullsh*t. That was so retarded.

I concur. I was majorly pissed off in RDR. It was impossible to play stealthily online. Hopefully your blip only shows up when your really close. I would assume on the scoreboard you should be able to see who is in which crew. I assume it'll be a lot like MP3 though with a tag next to your name.

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

Founder Sons of Anarchy AU Crew

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

dont like that in MP3 you really dont notice the logountil they kill you tho.

I need a new logo for GTA V :(

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

I concur. I was majorly pissed off in RDR. It was impossible to play stealthily online. Hopefully your blip only shows up when your really close. I would assume on the scoreboard you should be able to see who is in which crew. I assume it'll be a lot like MP3 though with a tag next to your name.

They better make it possible to play stealthy as f*ck in this game or I'm gonna call Rockstar* my damn self and cause a rawkus records.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

RSG_MP3_CREWS_GENERAL_01.jpg

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

i really hope you can put your crew emblem on stuff such as cars and clothing

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

On Rockstar's part a dedicated color gamertag is good for me. On my crews part, colors.

The option to show/hide gang emblems is a good idea. When you approach someone they should have the option for anonymity. You would have to assume they're from a rival gang through colors/style, or vague recognition of their character. This way when their backs against the wall they deny negative affiliations to save their ass or pull out a weapon, represent their squad and take their chances.

This affects internal crews as well. A high ranking member may see a representative always displaying their emblem and reward them - or alternatively see them hiding it and question their loyalty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users