This Week's theme is: Media & Entertainment
The Theme is simple. You just have to recreate one of your favorite Media. Recreate a Music Video maybe. Your favorite scene from a great movie? A Mission from the GTA Series? A part from your favorite game? Recreate a Trailer? The Possibilities are endless!
Detective Story (MUST PROVIDE SOURCE)
James Bond Rush (MUST PROVIDE SOURCE)
QUOTE (Original MOTW Thread)
• Designer must follow the theme of that week, or the his mission won't be included!
• Mission musn't require any mods/conversation to be played!
• Cheats are not allowed while playing MOTW's mission.
• You can't use an already published mission (from mission-packs)!
• You can make only one mission in week's current contest.
• You can choose only one mission that you want to nominate for the best.
• Anybody can't vote for thier own mission.
• If you post/vote mission after deadline it won't be included!
QUOTE (Rules by Chips237)
- The winner of the previous MOTW will get to host the next MOTW, but if he/she doesn't make a thread before 48 hours, the head admin will take over.
- Though this is not an official rule, recommended size of the header is 640x400
- The hoster of the MOTW can vote, but cannot submit a mission. (Effective since MOTW #5)
- During voting, the participants of the MOTW must post who they voted for, otherwise the participant(s) who did not post will get a -1 vote.
- The head admin is AnDReJ. I am only supervising while he isn't around.
- The hoster of the MOTW must balance out all seven days of the week. The amount of voting and submitting days should also not surpass seven days, hence the name Mission of the Week.
- You are able to advertise your mission on the submission thread before voting begins.
THIS WEEK'S RULES
-Please provide a link to the source of your mission (Wiki page. Youtube, etc) This is really important to see if anyone is cheating or not.
If you don't follow this rule then your Mission want be submitted.
-You have 5 Days to submit your missions & 2 Days to vote.
-MOTW Host can participate (Incase the Hoster wins, He/She must give the winning rights to the Second Most Voted Mission creator.)
-You may recreate something from your country but be sure to translate it to English.
-You must make a new mission. Old missions may not be Submitted,
9 September 2013. (17:00 PM Amsterdam Time)