Photo

GTA san andreas for pc (v1)

2 replies to this topic
xxGTS_TRYxx
  • xxGTS_TRYxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

I am looking for a legit site where i can download/buy grand theft auto san andreas version 1 (the one you can mod and stuff) i am currently downloading one via torrent but the download stopped at 77.5% and wont go forward. Can i get this game at the piratebay or anywhere where i can get v1, the one you can mod and stuff? confused.gif

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

now a days,legally, just used from sites like Amazon.com and Craigslist, as V1 copies have not been sold since June of 2005-this is when V2 was released. Why not just get V2 since it has all the bug fixes already included, as is moddable to an extent as is...You can downgrade V2 to V1, however, you are on your own their, as the forum rules prohibit discussion of downgrading games.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

First Edition (v1) games would only be available at Pawn Shops or Auction sites. They just aren't that available since they are out of print.
Just buy the currently available game Second Edition DVD (v2) or the legal Steam Download (v3).
Then find a suitable 'Downgrader' (we can't help with that on this forum).
When the 'downgrader' is install it will remove the programing that would block modding.
  • Prayag 97 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users