Photo

Ign: Gta V Week: Conflicting Points

612 replies to this topic
justin428
  • justin428

Costanza!!

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

Everytime IGN does this I lose interest in the game. So, I think I'll just avoid the news and play it when I get it.

Tony Trollucci
  • Tony Trollucci

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

Was the radio wheel already confirmed? All I remember is CVG's little slip up a couple weeks back but have not heard anything about it since. Did IGN mention it before today?

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

Asking IGN about GTA V is kinda like asking a monkey how to use a particle accelerator. He'll know how to put it on, but that's about it.

Skorge
  • Skorge

I Completed the GTA V story, in 28 hours! (Option C)

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

Only interesting points, there are pets online, as well as in single player.

*** Read!
And as for there being no 100 packages or birds to shoot, IGN made this very clear and I'm not sure why the poster said their isnt any. They will return but not in that form, you will have to listen for clues on the radio and it will mention, (example given) "a mass murder that happened 30 years ago, the police have re-opened the case, and you have to listen to where the location is and you can be apart of the case, find the clues and unravel the mystery and help the police get their man"

Much better than shoot flying rats. Now that's explained we don't need to discuss in what contex the hidden packages will return.
  • Found_Again likes this

Equity
  • Equity

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

Trackify is the app used to locate "friends" positions via the cell phone

I guess they just couldn't use Spotify :p

Or maybe you didnt get the memo that GTA only uses parody names and not the real ones since its a satire game .

That's what I tried to say...

Bantri
  • Bantri

I'll kill as many animals in GTA as I damn well please

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

IGN is a bunch of Liars. The guy said they didn't play the final build... Why would Rockstar not let them play the final build after the game has shipped and gone gold weeks before? Makes no sense.

Hungry_Homer111
  • Hungry_Homer111

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

I am actually pleasantly surprised.  I really did expect nothing today, and if we did get something today, I expected it to be worse than this.  I thought this was very interesting actually.  Impressions of their hands-on experience, with very little spoilers (though I did have to skip forward a couple times).

Confirmed: No hidden items in GTA V. 

seems like you didnt listened carefully. There is collectibles, but seems like they are implemented in a different way now. Like you hear on a radio that investigation is in progress in some place, then you go there at that place and you can take part of the investigation. So there you can find collectibles when you complete it, or something like that.

I really like the idea of this.  I was wondering if they were going to use any of the ideas from LA Noire.  I was thinking the best way to incorporate them would be through the police missions, kind of mixing them into the more action-based vigilante missions from past games (or having two separate categories for the more traditional missions and the LA Noire-like investigations.  So I'm very happy to hear that they'll have something like this.

rchaves007
  • rchaves007

Killing Machine

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

IGN is a bunch of Liars. The guy said they didn't play the final build... Why would Rockstar not let them play the final build after the game has shipped and gone gold weeks before? Makes no sense.

its makes 100% sence... why would they give a hands on on the final game from the begining? as they did that they selected the spoils that they wanted to be out... they didnt wanted to spoil the begining for intance or some other things like all the radios or something like that...

giving a debug version they seleted the things that they wanted ign to see... its called control...

Bantri
  • Bantri

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

IGN is annoying. I hate how in the Question and Answers, for all their answers, they try justifying what their answer will be before they say it. And half the questions they can't answer from what they played, and have to use already common known stuff to back it up.

krazy_fool_X
  • krazy_fool_X

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

its makes 100% sence... why would they give a hands on on the final game from the begining? as they did that they selected the spoils that they wanted to be out... they didnt wanted to spoil the begining for intance or some other things like all the radios or something like that...

giving a debug version they seleted the things that they wanted ign to see... its called control...

In debug mode it meant they had access to all weapons straight away and the ability to spawn vehicles. It doesn't mean that what they saw was at least somewhat representative, it's more likely they meant that the debug features won't be there and that's it.

Bantri
  • Bantri

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

Stop making sense. lol, I didn't think of that honestly.

rchaves007
  • rchaves007

Killing Machine

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

In debug mode it meant they had access to all weapons straight away and the ability to spawn vehicles. It doesn't mean that what they saw was at least somewhat representative, it's more likely they meant that the debug features won't be there and that's it.

yes i know that but they didnt had access to all missions for instance... thats what i was saying... rockstar gave them that version so only 4/5  missions came out to the public

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

Fie! Fie! Fie!

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award GTA IV

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

Nice! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users