Photo

Gay rights

512 replies to this topic
shady72
  • shady72

Full time maniac

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

I'm done, I'm f*cking done. Too many f*cking bigots for one day.

/thread, I honestly thought it was gonna be all positive and stuff.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (shady72 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 12:03)
I'm done, I'm f*cking done. Too many f*cking bigots for one day.

/thread, I honestly thought it was gonna be all positive and stuff.

Well you certainly don't carry an argument well, tiger. wink.gif You have to realize that you're arguing with a vocal minority here... and they love making you sweat it.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 18:18)
QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 18:16)
Hasn't this topic been discussed to death in here?

It'll just turn into the same old members calling eachother names like always..

Might as well lock it alongside all the 9/11 threads as well

Lock it? Before you have a chance to blame homosexuality on giant alien reptiles?
My, my, my, I think you're going soft in your old age.

lol.gif

On topic, let the gays do whatever they want, it should be a free planet, without hate for anyone. Sure I don't like the thought of homosexual activity, much like dislike the thought of many acts, but there is room for everyone in the world. We're all people.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

I think that gingers shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. They spread their ginger genes everywhere.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

the night we called it a day

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (top gear @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 20:16)
I think that gingers shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. They spread their ginger genes everywhere.

Gingers are rapidly going exctinct because of the red hair gene being recessive.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 12:17)

Gingers are rapidly going exctinct because of the red hair gene being recessive.

Sorry to bring the room down after that, but you're wrong.

http://science.howst...-extinction.htm

Stick to your expertise, gtaxpert!

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Otter @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 20:22)

Ah I see. That's interesting.

And on the username: I was 13 when I created it. It shouldn't be taken seriously.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 12:27)
QUOTE (Otter @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 20:22)

Ah I see. That's interesting.

And on the username: I was 13 when I created it. It shouldn't be taken seriously.

Only teasing you; I've been Otter for 13 years but before that, I was 'bluballz'. Zoinks.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (shady72 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 22:51)
QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:51)
QUOTE (shady72 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:42)
QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:38)
QUOTE (shady72 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:36)
QUOTE (niko bellic half brother @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:31)
Christ, even Gen Chat has turned into a cesspit of bickering kids. I've so far spotted 3 sets of couples *pardon the pun* going at it in this thread...

It's called a debate, but whatever, guess real issues are not for everyone. Judging by your nickname, you'd probably feel right at home in the sports section.

You're a very depressed and lonely person, aren't you? I can bet whatever I want on it wink.gif

Oh my f*cking god, you annoy the crap out of me. Not, I'm not a very "lonely and depressed" person, I'm just a f*cking decent human being, who's secure enough in his own sexuality to accept that others deserve their chance to be happy too, unlike SOME pathetic idiots who post here, who obviously can't keep their head out of their ass for long enough to see that this is 2013, not 1985, and their god Reagan isn't president anymore. Times have changed, you gotta move with the tide, otherwise you're gonna drown. You already drowned, my friend, you're like a living, breathing monument of bigotry and hatred. I've wasted enough time talking to you, go party with your other "camper" friends.

So, in short words to answer my question - Yes, you are. smile.gif

Kbye. moto_whistle.gif

My god though, this thread backfired like a bitch. I didn't think there were that many bigots around here.

The irony of an atheist to say "my god" even as an expression. lol.gif

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

Inb4theomenofficialstartscallingpeoplefa**ots lol.gif

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (Sleepy187. @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 12:53)
The irony of an atheist to say "my god" even as an expression. lol.gif

Does not compute.

http://thatsnotironic.com/

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (ΣΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 22:18)
Secondly, since I'm a guy, kissing with my girl or holding hands in public isn't something that's considered as ''gross''.

You have to know what's normal and what's not. Don't bother telling me it's normal because it isn't, so how about you stop acting like a monkey with all the insults? How does that sound?

Actually it is gross to some people, but reasonable people don't want to stop others from doing it even if they don't like seeing it.

Homosexuality is normal, part of nature. There are gay animals too. So how is it not normal? Why should they hide from you when they are born this way?
QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 22:20)
Answer: plain and simple- no kids, no marriage. As for the matter on adoption, gay or straight, thats just a matter of my opinion on whats moral and whats not. I dont think its morally correct to adopt if youre gay. Thats my opinion, and i know it wont be popular. I dont care. Its my opinion and its not changing unless a good reason and evidence is given.

It's just your opinion. It has nothing to do with morality since it doesn't affect others.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (_____ @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:24)
Homosexuality is normal, part of nature. There are gay animals too. So how is it not normal? Why should they hide from you when they are born this way?

Dude there are animals that also rape and eat eachother, how in the world does that make those acts 'normal' just because wild animals do the same?

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 21:31)

Dude there are animals that also rape and eat eachother, how in the world does that make those acts 'normal' just because wild animals do the same?

It's natural. Normal is a weird kind of value judgement. Who even wants to be normal? Being normal is being boring.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:35)

It's natural. Normal is a weird kind of value judgement. Who even wants to be normal? Being normal is being boring.

So raping others then eating their carcass after you've killed them is 'natural' in your eyes..?

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

Eh? There is so much bigotry here....Guess i'd better sit this one out. For now at least. It's a shame that people can't take this issue and discussion seriously.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 21:37)

So raping others then eating their carcass after you've killed them is 'natural' in your eyes..?

If it happens in nature, then it's natural turn.gif

Natural is another weird term. A common sense way to interpret it is that everything that wouldn't exist if humans wouldn't exist is unnatural, Now this definition is problematic because it makes all behaviors that humans have that other animals do not have unnatural, so according to this logic language is unnatural. Actually, if you interpret it narowly humans themselves aren't natural according to that definition either.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

The difference is that rape/cannibalism harms others.
Being gay doesn't. sigh.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by Kratos2000, 03 September 2013 - 09:55 PM.

That's how nature works.
Natural selection, nature's way of adding and substracting.
We developed sentimental values, it's not something that's really natural.
You're supposed to be chasing animals and eating carcass in a jungle somwhere.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (The Viperman @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 21:45)

I think you are forgetting the fact that homosexuals ass rape random guys on the street all the time. Last night I was walking along a street peacefully minding my own business when a gay guy just grabbed me and pressed me against a wall, pulled down my pants, forcefully enters his cock into my asshole and strarts pounding away and jizzed everywhere. This is an outrage people! We have to ban homosexuality right now. For the sake of our assholes!

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (The Viperman @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:45)

Name one way cannibalism harms anyone.

The only way is that it could even possibly indirectly harm anyone is by disgusting family members in the same sense that they can also be disgusted by homosexual acts..

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:31)

Whoa whoa whoa.

The disputed position is "It's wrong because it's not natural". This does not, in any way, mean that it's necessarily right just because it happens in nature - it's a fact brought up to refute how idiotic it is to bring nature into the conversation to begin with.

You've created a straw man and now you just had a bunch of chuckleheads throw their feces at it. Great job.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 21:51)

People might start loving eating other people and then start killing other people to eat them.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:55)

People might start loving eating other people and then start killing other people to eat them.

Seriously...?

That's a nice little 'what-if' situation you have brewing up there but does not show in any way how cannibalism itself directly harms anyone.

According to your standards cannibalism should technically be legal. I mean, WHY NOT? It's the 21st century, everyone should be free to do whatever they wish as long as they aren't harming others, right?

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 21:59)

Seriously...?
That's a nice little 'what-if' situation you have brewing up there but does not show in any way how cannibalism itself directly harms anyone.

If people want to eat dead people and those dead people agree that that is what happens to their body after they die, nothing immoral has happened. So it can be argued that that should be legal.

There you go.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 14:01)

Seriously...?

If people want to eat dead people and those dead people agree that that is what happens to their body after they die, nothing immoral has happened. So it can be argued that that should be legal.

There you go.

And there you go folks, this infection of 'new age logic' allows acts even such as cannibalism to be justified in their eyes.

A moral system allowed to be twisted and distorted to fit whatever they please. A moral guideline that they use to justify homosexuality as natural and normal can also be used to justify cannibalism or even necrophilia.

Welcome to the new age.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 22:09)
And there you go folks, this infection of 'new age logic' allows acts even such as cannibalism to be justified in their eyes.

A moral system allowed to be twisted and distorted to fit whatever they please. A moral guideline that they use to justify homosexuality as natural and normal can also be used to justify cannibalism or even necrophilia.

Welcome to the new age.

Yes. You are right. Let's abandon logic (utilitarianism) and exchange it for closed minded Christian values.

What I'm doing isn't new. It's called Utilitarianism. It has been done since the 18th century.

shady72
  • shady72

Full time maniac

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 22:09)
QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 14:01)

Seriously...?

There you go.

Welcome to the new age.

Dude, stop. Just stop. Homosexuality is just as natural and "normal" as heterosexuality, this fact has been proven time and time again and you can't possibly deny that. You can't compare homosexual sex with neither rape nor paedophilia, since homosexual sex requires consent, and, as far as I'm concerned, sex between two consenting adults is perfectly natural and "normal".

That being said, what is "normal", anyway? As I've said, "what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly". It's an abstract concept, it doesn't really exist, it's a human creation. You see, "normal" is not natural, since it imposes limits. EVERYTHING we do is natural...it's possible, so it's natural. Those are nature's unwritten laws. Everything uses natural resources, therefore everything is natural. Including gay sex, yes.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 14:09)
A moral guideline that they use to justify homosexuality as natural

Re-read what I posted, my friend. You're dead wrong.

And everyone together: "what else is new?"

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (shady72 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 22:15)
therefore everything is natural. Including gay sex, yes.

How dare you call gay sex normal!

Gay sex is magical. wink.gif

Edit: Lol, sorry I misread. But it was just a silly joke anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users