Gay rights

512 replies to this topic
gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:06)
Give me an example in where im pitting gay people down....

Its no secret that the majority of homos are promiscuous with no moral compass on the matter of relationships.

Homosexuals cant have kids naturally, and allowing them to adopt only further contributes to society's already fubar moral decay.

There you go. Bigot. wink.gif

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:08)
QUOTE (RedDaggerXL @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 11:06)
QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:01)
If marriage isnt to have kids and build a family, then what, in your opinion, is it for? To certify your love for another? If so, then you have no need for the tax breaks granted to those who are married, by your logic, all marriage should be is a certificate on the wall, like a diploma or conract agreement. Theres no purpose!

Homosexuals can create a family by adoption just as much as a heterosexual couple can not have kids. But the heterosexual couple can still marry, even if, say, the male has a vasectomy. He can't have kids, why should they marry?

Read my previous posts for an answer how i feel about that...

Nobody has any good points here that i havent already covered, somebody please bring something fresh to the table or allow this thread to die.

@hodgey1985: same to you, read my previous posts for an answer, i dont repeat myself

dozingoff.gif

Well, you said multiple times that marriage is to have a family and kids. Either a homosexual can do that with adoption, and thus should be able to marry, or an infertile heterosexual couple can't, and thus shouldn't be able to marry - which is it?

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

The issue here is not straight people or gay people, but ugly people.
There needs to be a set standard of physical attractiveness that you and your partner must meet before engaging in public displays of affection.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

How isnt equality a good point?

That's all there should be. You cant argue that point. You're a waste of space

shady72
  • shady72

Full time maniac

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:13)
The issue here is not straight people or gay people, but ugly people.
There needs to be a set standard of physical attractiveness that you and your partner must meet before engaging in public displays of affection.

I don't agree with this. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my friend. lol.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (shady72 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:08)
QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:03)
The only right gays have is to practice their gay stuff inside their own 4 walls. Period.

Look everybody, Michelle Bachmann joined the forum! suicidal.gif

Yes, there is a problem. How would you feel if you were told you couldn't kiss your girlfriend on the street because other people thought it was "gross"? Or even hold her hand? You're way too bigoted to even have a girlfriend, so I'm willing to forgive you, you ignorant sack of sh*t.

Um, you can cut the sarcasm first. Secondly, since I'm a guy, kissing with my girl or holding hands in public isn't something that's considered as ''gross''. You have to know what's normal and what's not. Don't bother telling me it's normal because it isn't, so how about you stop acting like a monkey with all the insults? How does that sound?

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 20:08)
@hodgey1985: same to you, read my previous posts for an answer, i dont repeat myself

dozingoff.gif

Yes you do, you basically said the same thing 10 different times just worded it differently.

Plus its 1989 not 1985 icon14.gif

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

With the fumes of a tomb, I consume all the light in the day.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:20 PM Edited by the7ftmidget, 03 September 2013 - 07:24 PM.

QUOTE (RedDaggerXL @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 11:12)
QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:08)
QUOTE (RedDaggerXL @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 11:06)
If marriage isnt to have kids and build a family, then what, in your opinion, is it for? To certify your love for another? If so, then you have no need for the tax breaks granted to those who are married, by your logic, all marriage should be is a certificate on the wall, like a diploma or conract agreement. Theres no purpose!

Homosexuals can create a family by adoption just as much as a heterosexual couple can not have kids. But the heterosexual couple can still marry, even if, say, the male has a vasectomy. He can't have kids, why should they marry?

Read my previous posts for an answer how i feel about that...

Nobody has any good points here that i havent already covered, somebody please bring something fresh to the table or allow this thread to die.

dozingoff.gif

Well, you said multiple times that marriage is to have a family and kids. Either a homosexual can do that with adoption, and thus should be able to marry, or an infertile heterosexual couple can't, and thus shouldn't be able to marry - which is it?

Finally, someone who took the time to read other posts before biting down on just one and attacking... And you guys call me closed minded...

Answer: plain and simple- no kids, no marriage. As for the matter on adoption, gay or straight, thats just a matter of my opinion on whats moral and whats not. I dont think its morally correct to adopt if youre gay. Thats my opinion, and i know it wont be popular. I dont care. Its my opinion and its not changing unless a good reason and evidence is given.

@hodgey1969: i know, because so far every argument presented against my opinion can be flunked by my point on family & marriage, nobody seems to wanna argue those points with ACTUAL points, instead of just bashing me on a personal level

shady72
  • shady72

Full time maniac

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:18)
The only right gays have is to practice their gay stuff inside their own 4 walls. Period.

Yes, there is a problem. How would you feel if you were told you couldn't kiss your girlfriend on the street because other people thought it was "gross"? Or even hold her hand? You're way too bigoted to even have a girlfriend, so I'm willing to forgive you, you ignorant sack of sh*t.

Um, you can cut the sarcasm first. Secondly, since I'm a guy, kissing with my girl or holding hands in public isn't something that's considered as ''gross''. You have to know what's normal and what's not. Don't bother telling me it's normal because it isn't, so how about you stop acting like a monkey with all the insults? How does that sound?

Dude, if I saw you kissing your "girl" on the street (is she related in any way to your right hand, by the way?), I'd probably run for the hills, but that's beside the point.

"What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly". Sound familiar? I'm not even gonna bother arguing with you about this, since I'm a liberal and you're obviously a typical, bible belt conservative asshole...we'd just end up insulting each other and reaching no relevant conclusion. I'm just gonna say this, though: gay marriage IS gonna happen, whether you like it or not. You can move your bigoted bottom to Iran, to Russia, to whatever homophobic country suits you best, but you can't stop it.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:25 PM Edited by RedDaggerXL, 03 September 2013 - 07:28 PM.

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:20)
Finally, someone who took the time to read other posts before biting down on just one and attacking... And you guys call me closed minded...

Answer: plain and simple- no kids, no marriage. As for the matter on adoption, gay or straight, thats just a matter of my opinion on whats moral and whats not. I dont think its morally correct to adopt if youre gay. Thats my opinion, and i know it wont be popular. I dont care. Its my opinion and its not changing unless a good reason and evidence is given

So you're not against homosexual marriage but infertile marriage, but there still isn't much reason to deny those who adopt marriage since the only difference is the baby didn't come from either partner, though they're still looking after it much the same.

Why shouldn't gay people adopt, anyway? Single parents do just fine, you don't need both genders.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (shady72 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:23)
QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:18)

Dude, if I saw you kissing your "girl" on the street (is she related in any way to your right hand, by the way?), I'd probably run for the hills, but that's beside the point.

"What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly". Sound familiar? I'm not even gonna bother arguing with you about this, since I'm a liberal and you're obviously a typical, bible belt conservative asshole...we'd just end up insulting each other and reaching no relevant conclusion. I'm just gonna say this, though: gay marriage IS gonna happen, whether you like it or not. You can move your bigoted bottom to Iran, to Russia, to whatever homophobic country suits you best, but you can't stop it.

You don't know nothing about me. First off, I find Bible funny, so I'm not exactly bible-belt conservative. And yeah, I don't have a problem with them getting married, but kissing in public, slapping asses and sh*t, absolutely not. Do it in privacy. End of story.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Answer: plain and simple- no kids, no marriage. As for the matter on adoption, gay or straight, thats just a matter of my opinion on whats moral and whats not. I dont think its morally correct to adopt if youre gay. Thats my opinion, and i know it wont be popular. I dont care. Its my opinion and its not changing unless a good reason and evidence is given.

@hodgey1969: i know, because so far every argument presented against my opinion can be flunked by my point on family & marriage, nobody seems to wanna argue those points with ACTUAL points, instead of just bashing me on a personal level

I did give actual points against it, you ignored it. I also showed you your comments that hate on gay people on your request. You ignored that too.

It's not morally correct.. Funny how you claim that without providing any argument for it. How are we supposed to debate it then? It's like someone saying black people shouldn't be able to sit in the front of the buss and then someone having to explain why that's ridiculous. What are we supposed to argue about?

Edit: Ah I see more bigots joined the party. How fun..

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Christ, even Gen Chat has turned into a cesspit of bickering kids. I've so far spotted 3 sets of couples *pardon the pun* going at it in this thread...

shady72
  • shady72

Full time maniac

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:28)

Are you kidding me? It's like the Republican convention in here, I feel like my brain's gonna melt due to all the stupidity.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (niko bellic half brother @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:31)
Christ, even Gen Chat has turned into a cesspit of bickering kids. I've so far spotted 3 sets of couples *pardon the pun* going at it in this thread...

What's wrong with a little discussion? Or an argument? What do you want, forum games?

shady72
  • shady72

Full time maniac

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

It's called a debate, but whatever, guess real issues are not for everyone. Judging by your nickname, you'd probably feel right at home in the sports section.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

With the fumes of a tomb, I consume all the light in the day.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 11:28)

I did give actual points against it, you ignored it. I also showed you your comments that hate on gay people on your request. You ignored that too.

It's not morally correct.. Funny how you claim that without providing any argument for it. How are we supposed to debate it then? It's like someone saying black people shouldn't be able to sit in the front of the buss and then someone having to explain why that's ridiculous. What are we supposed to argue about?

My phones at 1% so ill say what i can

Its not morally correct, IN MY OPINION, for a gay couple to raise a kid and gove the example of gay love as something normal and correct when genetically its not

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (shady72 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:36)

It's called a debate, but whatever, guess real issues are not for everyone. Judging by your nickname, you'd probably feel right at home in the sports section.

You're a very depressed and lonely person, aren't you? I can bet whatever I want on it wink.gif

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:38 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 03 September 2013 - 07:41 PM.

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 18:56)
If marriage isnt to have kids and build a family, then what, in your opinion, is it for? To certify you love for another? If so, then you have no need for the tax breaks. Its not morally correct, IN MY OPINION, for a gay couple to raise a kid and gove the example of gay love as something normal and correct when genetically its not

Tax breaks for married people discriminate single people. Married people should receive some money from the state yearly for every child they have and that's it.
And on your other nonsense point: homosexuality is genetical.. Not that it has relevance wether it is when it comes to wether they should be able to adopt children. But it is.

You're a very depressed and lonely person, aren't you? I can bet whatever I want on it wink.gif

Stop posting garbage.

Emhyr
  • Emhyr

Dragon Age

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

Gosh... amount of idiots on this topic hurts mah braayn...

shady72
  • shady72

Full time maniac

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:38)

Oh my f*cking god, you annoy the crap out of me. Not, I'm not a very "lonely and depressed" person, I'm just a f*cking decent human being, who's secure enough in his own sexuality to accept that others deserve their chance to be happy too, unlike SOME pathetic idiots who post here, who obviously can't keep their head out of their ass for long enough to see that this is 2013, not 1985, and their god Reagan isn't president anymore. Times have changed, you gotta move with the tide, otherwise you're gonna drown. You already drowned, my friend, you're like a living, breathing monument of bigotry and hatred. I've wasted enough time talking to you, go party with your other "camper" friends.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:43 PM Edited by RedDaggerXL, 03 September 2013 - 07:46 PM.

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:36)

My phones at 1% so ill say what i can

Its not morally correct, IN MY OPINION, for a gay couple to raise a kid and gove the example of gay love as something normal and correct when genetically its not

So your entire line of reasoning for gay couples to not be able to adopt is because they'll raise their kids to accept homosexuality?

And they shouldn't do this because homosexuals don't make up a large portion of the population?

This makes no sense. You're saying everyone shouldn't be accepting of those who aren't part of the genetic majority, which is...oh hang on, there are tons of genetic differences out there, you just singled out homosexuality (up for debate whether it is, but whatever).

Niiice.

Also gotta love that you caps-locked 'in my opinion', as if that means I should take it as valid. (hint: I don't)

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (shady72 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:42)
Oh my f*cking god, you annoy the crap out of me. Not, I'm not a very "lonely and depressed" person, I'm just a f*cking decent human being, who's secure enough in his own sexuality to accept that others deserve their chance to be happy too, unlike SOME pathetic idiots who post here, who obviously can't keep their head out of their ass for long enough to see that this is 2013, not 1985, and their god Reagan isn't president anymore. Times have changed, you gotta move with the tide, otherwise you're gonna drown. You already drowned, my friend, you're like a living, breathing monument of bigotry and hatred. I've wasted enough time talking to you, go party with your other "camper" friends.

You don't have to respond to garbage posts like that.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

Hey, my dear f*cksticks, please take a breath and steel yourselves; you're all wrong.

If you define yourself as a "liberal" and dismiss counter arguments as "conservative" or "republican" simply because you don't agree with them - you're a fool.

If you call someone a liberal simply because he advocates the rights of another person, yeah, you're a fool too. A goof, even.

If you think homosexuality should be confined outside of your view, legally, because you think it's 'gross' - you're a f*cking idiot and a threat to freedom. You're a terrorist.

If you think being gay is anything less than being normal? You're a god-damned dinosaur; a culural oddity that is dying off and will be remembered for nothing other than your hatred. When they make movies like "Remember the Titans" in the future about the plight of gay liberation and some f*cking scuzzbag extra in the film looks disgusted when the Quarterback makes out with the Tight End - that's gonna be you.

edit - in case it isn't obvious (a lot of you guys are new) I'm being hyperbolically inflammatory to make a point. Probably because my first post was glossed over by a stream of pure idiocy.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

So, in short words to answer my question - Yes, you are. smile.gif

shady72
  • shady72

Full time maniac

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by shady72, 03 September 2013 - 07:54 PM.

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:51)

Kbye. moto_whistle.gif

My god though, this thread backfired like a bitch. I didn't think there were that many bigots around here.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Well, what he is not is a bigot who posts garbage personal attacks to try to win an argument in the most pathetic way possible.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:54)

Well, what he is not is a bigot who posts garbage personal attacks to try to win an argument in the most pathetic way possible.

I'm not trying to win anything, that's the funniest part. That guy is frustrated cause he's clear as water and can be easily read. So, without further arguments which won't lead anywhere, have a nice day to both of you wink.gif

shady72
  • shady72

Full time maniac

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:56)
QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 19:54)

I'm not trying to win anything, that's the funniest part. That guy is frustrated cause he's clear as water and can be easily read. So, without further arguments which won't lead anywhere, have a nice day to both of you wink.gif

You pathetic waste of oxygen...I'm not sure I can take much more of this kinda sh*t.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

Jesus, it's like you're all like

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users