Photo

W@ould Anyone Be Interested in R.P.ing?

34 replies to this topic
ZADH94
  • ZADH94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

if i started up a private match if i invited people on Xbox Live, who would be intrested in Role Playing?

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (ZADH94 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 16:21)
if i started up a private match if i invited people on Xbox Live, who would be intrested in Role Playing?

Like cops and criminals type roleplaying? Or?

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

Sounds like fun. Can we record it and make a Youtube channel for it?

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

Role Playing what tho ?

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (FR_Player-One @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 18:49)
Role Playing what tho ?

Well you could create your own character with personality and role play with other characters. Maybe create a crew and make videos about their adventures.

ZADH94
  • ZADH94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (DEERxBanshee @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 16:36)
QUOTE (ZADH94 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 16:21)

Like cops and criminals type roleplaying? Or?

just general like cops robbers civilians. id be down for recording it

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Should we create a crew for RPing?

Personally I think it would be a great time to practice my different accents. I'm a professional improv comedian and my kids think I'm crazy because I practice my different accents on the drive home from their school.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (roiegat @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 20:44)
Should we create a crew for RPing?

Personally I think it would be a great time to practice my different accents. I'm a professional improv comedian and my kids think I'm crazy because I practice my different accents on the drive home from their school.

That's funny xD

And that would be good to practice my english too lol as it's not my mother tongue.

I'm generally a passive player, I see myself in GTA Online the same as I would act with the 3 characters in GTA V, I.E. living my "life" doing my thing until someone, or I, need help for a heist robberies etc.

I can easily slip to roleplay, even cops, I do that sometimes on GTA IV.

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

id be down for , like cops and robbers, or , like crew rivalrys, or rp within my crew making missions things like that, I think that's a good idea.

BananaJo3z
  • BananaJo3z

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

mehh... don't have time to waste.

ZADH94
  • ZADH94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

Send me Messages with your Gamertags? ill add everyone and we can keep in touch till the first with ideas

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (ZADH94 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 22:22)
Send me Messages with your Gamertags? ill add everyone and we can keep in touch till the first with ideas

DEER x Banshee is down...some of the guys in my crew like to play as cops so if you need some cops we're in.

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

Well, I'm going to be role playing alot In GTA, mainly why am part of a LSPD crew with 200 other members.

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (LSPD_Dragon @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 00:46)
Well, I'm going to be role playing alot In GTA, mainly why am part of a LSPD crew with 200 other members.

Just curious about that lspd thing. Do you some of you play as criminals then or how would you go about doing that with only 16 players in a lobby??

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (DEERxBanshee @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 01:51)

Just curious about that lspd thing. Do you some of you play as criminals then or how would you go about doing that with only 16 players in a lobby??

Well, we have both Xbox and PS sides, then we also are placed into squad's of 6-7 officers/players which then join random free roam matches to patrol the city and surrounding county.

We DO sometimes have others play criminals but mainly deal with randoms, though we're not always going to be trying to kill/'arrest' players ALL the time in a lobby, we work like the police A.I. in the game, as long as we don't "see" it, nothing happens and even if it does, lethal force is a last resort.

lifeofmusic468
  • lifeofmusic468

GTA V

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

Well sure! I'll be in

LiquidChimera
  • LiquidChimera

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:41 AM

I would be down to RP. I'll PM you my XBID.

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (LSPD_Dragon @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 02:22)

Well, we have both Xbox and PS sides, then we also are placed into squad's of 6-7 officers/players which then join random free roam matches to patrol the city and surrounding county.

We DO sometimes have others play criminals but mainly deal with randoms, though we're not always going to be trying to kill/'arrest' players ALL the time in a lobby, we work like the police A.I. in the game, as long as we don't "see" it, nothing happens and even if it does, lethal force is a last resort.

Ah okay. Sounds like what the couple guys i've been playing with do as well in GTA IV. Really hard to do it in there though with all the hackers and little kids that shoot at the first sign of another player by them...

strakan7
  • strakan7

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (LSPD_Dragon @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 02:22)

Thats cool, I like that you RP and integrate with the community lol...kinda counter culture.

@OP yeah I like to RP and V has so much to offer. So so much...

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

DEERxBanshee: Ah okay. Sounds like what the couple guys i've been playing with do as well in GTA IV. Really hard to do it in there though with all the hackers and little kids that shoot at the first sign of another player by them...

Well, we are quite aware of those kinda kids, we tend to try and ignore/mute them if they go way over board (we get tired of dealing with them).

strakan7: Thats cool, I like that you RP and integrate with the community lol...kinda counter culture.

Yeah, we found it to be funner to involve the community, we are deep into this also from codes, uniforms, districts, divisions, tactics and all.. Hell, we have members who are "Human Resource Officers" who do things to get the money which they use as "Paychecks" for us in the game, lol.

5StarV
  • 5StarV

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

I'll give it a go. My gamertag is below smile.gif

2gutta
  • 2gutta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

Please add me. Gamer tag is SullyBeatz

strakan7
  • strakan7

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (LSPD_Dragon @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 07:57)

strakan7: Thats cool, I like that you RP and integrate with the community lol...kinda counter culture.

Yeah, we found it to be funner to involve the community, we are deep into this also from codes, uniforms, districts, divisions, tactics and all.. Hell, we have members who are "Human Resource Officers" who do things to get the money which they use as "Paychecks" for us in the game, lol.

youll have to invite me into a game in october...you ever thought bout recording a parody of COPS?

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (strakan7 @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 15:55)

youll have to invite me into a game in october...you ever thought bout recording a parody of COPS?

I'm also up for this as I like people who take the cop thing a little more seriously.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Is there any rules against me playing as a tranny?

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:56 PM

Not sure which system you're on but feel free to friend invite me, gamertag is in my sig and I'll let ya join in on our patrols on October 1st, I and am sure our Director would love to have our work recorded like "COPS"

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (DEERxBanshee @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 16:16)

I'm also up for this as I like people who take the cop thing a little more seriously.

Well, your welcome to join also, same as the message above my gamertag is in my sig so when GTAO goes live, feel free to join.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

Hell, I'd be down, gamertag is Mcquiz95

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:14 AM

Invite me as well: 

SirDrSpiderPig

Working on getting recording capabiities next week.

Subiedoo
  • Subiedoo

Boosted [SHFT] Leader

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

I would be down, use to on IV and Online seems to have a lot more to offer. Add me: D3alerD3aler2549 and PM me with info please.

My crew also encourages Driving style RPing as well if anyone would like to join, it's in my signature.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users