Yet Another ASI Loader Problem

9 replies to this topic
Drakov
  • Drakov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

Hello everyone!

I came to request some help here with that stupid ASI loader.
Well, first, I have a CD version of GTA 4 (so I don't have steam on my computer). Some months ago, I tried to install some mods on it like cars, trainer, police pursuit etc. I had some problems with the ASI loader but I managed to solve it (I even don't know how). Then I installed some modded weapons and the game began to crash anytime I started it.
I lef the game until now. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it.

So I simply did all basics to have a moddable version : patch it to 1.0.7.0, install scripthook, install dsound.
So yeah, it sounds simple like that, but this complete bullsh*t never launches! In fact, it appears in tasks list, but the game doesn't open.
So, I've tried everything I could find, last scripthook version, older versions, police pursuit version, lcpd fr version, many dsound version, xliveless, all...
Of course, everything is ticked "launch as admin" so it doesn't come from that.
I don'thave any clue on what is happening with this copy, but I anything able to solve this problem is welcome.

I'm running Win 7 64 bits, intel HD graphics 4000/ Nvidia GeForce 630M (Laptotp)

Thank you in advance wink.gif

reaszon
  • reaszon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

BUMP

Legomanarthur
  • Legomanarthur

We all want peace! But my peace, not their f*cking peace

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by Legomanarthur, 03 September 2013 - 04:09 PM.

I have the same problem.

The only mods that require ASI loader for me are First Person Mod and Simple Native Trainer, everything worked fine before, then I stopped playing the game for like 1 month and now, when I'm launching it, nothing happens after login to RGSC

But if I delete dsound (I have the Yaasil one) everything works fine, but the mods dosen't work anymore confused.gif

EDIT : Everything works fine with Xlive, but the problem is that I have both TBoGT and TLaD installed with GFWL, so I can't play them anymore if I use Xlive bored.gif

Drakov
  • Drakov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

Ah, French too ^^

Well, I've tried almost everuthing to make it work with dsound/genericloader/xliveless and scripthook files, but nothing works. There must be a solution Yesterday, I installed a dsound (don't know which one) that made trainer work. But after that I installed police pursuit and then nothing!
So I uninstalled and re installed the game, reinstalled both mods, scripthook etc, but whatever dsound I use, it doesn't work.
The worst is I have a clean CD version, bought 50 euros and mods don't work...Someone must find a solution, there is no reason the game doesn't launch, and as I see, I'm not alone.

This is a backup request from LCPD ^^

reaszon
  • reaszon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (Drakov @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 15:55)
Ah, French too ^^

Well, I've tried almost everuthing to make it work with dsound/genericloader/xliveless and scripthook files, but nothing works. There must be a solution Yesterday, I installed a dsound (don't know which one) that made trainer work. But after that I installed police pursuit and then nothing!
So I uninstalled and re installed the game, reinstalled both mods, scripthook etc, but whatever dsound I use, it doesn't work.
The worst is I have a clean CD version, bought 50 euros and mods don't work...Someone must find a solution, there is no reason the game doesn't launch, and as I see, I'm not alone.

can u please explain what u did to work with trainer?

Drakov
  • Drakov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (reaszon @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 17:31)
QUOTE (Drakov @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 15:55)
Ah, French too ^^

can u please explain what u did to work with trainer?

I have absolutely no clue of what I especially did. I downloaded a 1.0.2.0b version that I already downloaded somehere else.

reaszon
  • reaszon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

Ive installed a repack and it works like a muthaf*ckaaa

Drakov
  • Drakov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (reaszon @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 20:50)
Ive installed a repack and it works like a muthaf*ckaaa

Which repack?
I juste uninst/reinst patching it to 1040 to see if changing patch is useful, but it isn't...

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

Right click on GTAIV icon, and then click on run with Nvidia graphics card. 

PS.: Tell me if it helped.

Drakov
  • Drakov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

I don't know if it helped. Made it work half yesterday...

Well, I made it work totally randomly. Can't remember which dsound and which scripthook I used, but trainer and police pursuit work. 

I could upload a packed version of all of these for all who are still stucked like me.

All I can say for anyone reading this, this problem is solved mostly RANDOMLY. Just try and retry...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users