Quantcast

» «
Photo

why are we so hated wanting gta v on pc?

408 replies to this topic

Poll: do you agree with me? (583 member(s) have cast votes)

do you agree with me?

1. yes (188 votes [35.34%])

Percentage of vote: 35.34%

2. no (344 votes [64.66%])

Percentage of vote: 64.66%

Vote Guests cannot vote
ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by zzcool, 02 September 2013 - 10:09 PM.

Ever since we heard anything about gta v even existing pc gamers have been bullied, my question is why?

why is it so terrible with this game on pc?

imagine what would happen if the game was a ps3 exclusive

would xbox users accept it and move on or would rockstar games every post be spammed with

GTA V FOR XBOX 360?

yet you expect us to perfectly accept this?

i got a ps3 and xbox 360 which i got for the sole purpose of this game and i have it on preorder for both of them but i honestly don't prefer to play on either of them they are both collecting dust

Only game i finished on my ps3 was red dead redemption, i didn't love the experience the game was amazing but the experience wasn't, i did not like to use the controller i did not like to be so far away from the screen despite it being 60 inch.

I started off halo 3 on my xbox then i quit playing and now it's just collecting dust i love the story but i didn't like the experience so i eventually just quit i will try to finsih it soon though though

and then theres the piracy arguement

you call all of us pc gamers pirates we hack the game we don't deserve it etc etc

some pc gamers mod their games pc included modding means that you change things in your game for fun which is a change that only affects you and NOONE else

yes i agree that you should respect the work rockstar games does but i don't think it's morally wrong to mod it theres so many things you can do with mods i don't see why it's bad

and before you start modding and cheating/hacking is very different modding is fun hacking is ruining someone elses game online that is NOT modding

this is just one of the things you can do with mods

user posted image

user posted image

perfect example of the quality and authenticity modding can deliver

user posted image

is that a bad thing?

a week ago or so the entire gta community encouraged eachother to download leaked copies of the game which they all thought was ok because they already paid for it

it's still not ok it's still piracy

but that the piracy arguement is brought up EVERY time the two letters pc are spoken

we can't have a normal discussion about the platform without it turning into a horrible flamewar

news for everyone piracy is dead when it comes to games nearly every pc gamer uses steam to buy their games legally it is a proven fact by now

so think about this how would you react if it wasn't released for the console you have would you be happy about it?

would this forum be free from threads about it?

no it would be filled with them

even rockstar employees wants this game on pc as i have contact with one on rockstar games support i have held a ticket active there for over a year and we have become friends he both likes my mod videos and he also wants it on pc

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:59 PM Edited by tom_p1980, 02 September 2013 - 10:01 PM.

Because you are the superior PC gaming master race and you like to remind us dirty console peasants of that fact. lol.gif

You sound like the fattest kid in the cake shop complaining that all the other fat kids in the shop are eating "your" cakes. Seriously it's coming, just chill.
  • KidAmnesiac42 and TGroves14 like this

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (tom_p1980 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 21:59)
Because you are the superior PC gaming master race and you like to remind us dirty console peasants of that fact. lol.gif

just because some do dosn't mean we ALL do

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I own my own pet virus I get to pet and name her

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:00 PM Edited by Acetaminophen, 02 September 2013 - 10:02 PM.

Because you wont shut the hell up about it. that's about it. You know its coming we know its coming so just drop it.

You as is the PC players not just you in general.

Also modding the game you want to mod it fine and grate but people want to mod it right when it gets out.

NO actually play the damn game and enjoy what R* has done.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

why do you

always talk

like this

OT: PC version would be cool, it'd be great to see ICE Enhancer for V
  • Sapstar likes this

Zeta87
  • Zeta87

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

Wow, an intelligent thread... am i dreaming? Don't wake me up biggrin.gif

100% agree.

CSSM
  • CSSM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

Nothing against PC gaming, or modding, as long as you pay for the game.. I will probably get it for PC myself after I have the XBOX copy for a while.. but it's annoying when all you say is "PC PLZ". Ever seen the GTA V Facebook page?
  • Muhammad Hamdan likes this

grumpy cat meme
  • grumpy cat meme

Le p'tit minou

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

Whatever man, these PC crybabies will just play GTA six months later than anyone else...

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (CSSM @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 22:02)
Nothing against PC gaming, or modding, as long as you pay for the game.. I will probably get it for PC myself after I have the XBOX copy for a while.. but it's annoying when all you say is "PC PLZ". Ever seen the GTA V Facebook page?

thats exactly my point

would it be any different if it didn't come on xbox or ps3?

Zeta87
  • Zeta87

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (CSSM @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 00:02)

If it was coming for PC but it wasn't announced for PS3/Xbox 360... don't you think this place would be filled with threads like "GTA V for PS3/Xbox 360 please"? Did you read the OP?

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

Because on every topic of GTA PC gamers beg for the game. You know when you buy a PC that one of the disadvantages is not getting games like GTA. You made your choice to be a PC gamer and miss out on games like this, deal with it.
  • swagbucks likes this

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Change my stupid name.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:04 PM Edited by -=Bert=-, 02 September 2013 - 10:09 PM.

Most console gamers think us PC gamers are all "haha your consoles are terrible". They make us out as bad, yet all I see from them is how they brag about them getting the game first. They're no different to the kind of PC gamers who act superior. I am waiting for GTA V on PC no matter how long it takes, I just really don't like how console gamers try think we're in the wrong when all they do is brag on about everything.

Another reason is piracy, sure I pirate, but console gamers assume console games are never pirated, yet I bet on release day there will be thousands pirating the console version. They just don't realise that.

I think it's also because of modding, while I may never touch multiplayer, I heard many of those who played PC were annoyed at modders and cheaters. I love to mod my GTA IV, it's one of the greatest sandboxes made. Console gamers should at least thank PC gamers for keeping even decade-old GTA games popular through mods for the game.

I guess it's something we have to live with, many console gamers will always act as if though they matter more... I don't care if a user plays PC or console, so long as they don't brag about it or act like any other platform is inferior.
  • BlackScout likes this

SaintsRow3
  • SaintsRow3

Mark Chump

• Members

I don't think they handle the PC public nice at all, would be kinda angry myself if it didn't release for Xbox 360. They handled Max Payne 3 good with PC release one week after consoles though. Hopefully you get the game on PC this winter. And people flame because they think it's fun pissing other people off.

copperrobber
  • copperrobber

Killing Time

• Members
  • Sweden

Why do you care man ? It's always gonna be platform wars, which everyone hates on the other platforms all the time. You know also that there are hundreds of thousands that also want gtav on pc, just look at the 'change' poll smile.gif

Also I agree with -=Bert=-

QUANTRELBISHOP
  • QUANTRELBISHOP

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 22:00)
QUOTE (tom_p1980 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 21:59)
Because you are the superior PC gaming master race and you like to remind us dirty console peasants of that fact.  lol.gif

just because some do dosn't mean we ALL do

Wow you prove that not all PC gamers are dickheads to us console players enjoy Gta v when it comes to PC man biggrin.gif

CSSM
  • CSSM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Zeta87 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 22:03)
Nothing against PC gaming, or modding, as long as you pay for the game.. I will probably get it for PC myself after I have the XBOX copy for a while.. but it's annoying when all you say is "PC PLZ".  Ever seen the GTA V Facebook page?

If it was coming for PC but it wasn't announced for PS3/Xbox 360... don't you think this place would be filled with threads like "GTA V for PS3/Xbox 360 please"? Did you read the OP?

I'm not saying it wouldn't happen of it were that way. Things would be exactly the same, because people are immature. Commenting on everything saying it should be on PC won't make it happen any faster, just makes you look like a child.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

Pc gamers wanna do 2 things : 1. mod the game and abuse it's features
2. Brag that gta v is better on pc than on console

Sad lives of a PC gamer( not all of em)
  • swagbucks likes this

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (topdownshooter @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 22:04)
Because on every topic of GTA  PC gamers beg for the game. You know when you buy a PC that one of the disadvantages is not getting games like GTA. You made your choice to be a PC gamer and miss out on games like this, deal with it.

This.

I miss out on PS3 exclusives because I made the conscious decision to buy a 360. I live with that choice. I don't complain, cry or whine about it. I knew what I was letting myself in for and knew I was gonna miss out on some top titles.

Just the way it is.

If I wanted Arma3 for example Id get a high end PC, not cry that I want it on the 360.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Ola441 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 22:06)
Pc gamers wanna do 2 things : 1. mod the game and abuse it's features
2. Brag that gta v is better on pc than on console

Sad lives of a PC gamer( not all of em)

yeah sad because we prefer the pc gaming experience

yes i mod and i am proud of it i see nothing wrong with it

i don't think you should mod before you have enjoyed the game to it's fullest

but i see NOTHING wrong with doing it after you have enjoyed all it has to offer

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

I agreed on the modding part, the rest?

Just TL;DR.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

We just like to give the PC gamers sh*t because of how poorly they treat us console gamers all other times. Now the tables have turned and they are the peasants.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 22:11)
We just like to give the PC gamers sh*t because of how poorly they treat us console gamers all other times. Now the tables have turned and they are the peasants.

wow

i guess some people lable us all

stereotypes at it's best

sSiL3NZz
  • sSiL3NZz

Hellooo

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

because what most pc gamers talk about is comparing dick(hardware) sizes and how lame consoles are compared to pc.

i know it's unfair stating this, but it's true to a certain extent...

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

Because people are obnoxious about it and spam the sh*t out of comments on pics and videos like its gonna do anything but annoy people.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (sSiL3NZz @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 22:12)
because what most pc gamers talk about is comparing dick(hardware) sizes and how lame consoles are compared to pc.

i know it's unfair stating this, but it's true to a certain extent...

pc is nothing to brag about ANYONE who can afford a console can afford a pc

it's not something only rich people can buy it all depends on how much you want it

Zeta87
  • Zeta87

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (CSSM @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 00:06)
QUOTE (Zeta87 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 22:03)
Nothing against PC gaming, or modding, as long as you pay for the game.. I will probably get it for PC myself after I have the XBOX copy for a while.. but it's annoying when all you say is "PC PLZ".  Ever seen the GTA V Facebook page?

I'm not saying it wouldn't happen of it were that way. Things would be exactly the same, because people are immature. Commenting on everything saying it should be on PC won't make it happen any faster, just makes you look like a child.

People just should realise it will be realeased on PC too... even online petitions are pointless but i would subscribe it anyway.

Volatile
  • Volatile

Watches you when you sleep

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

I play both console and PC, mostly PC. I think alot of people dislike PC gamers because unfortunately some people do complain about this game not being announced on PC yet. Other reasons would probably be that they brag about graphics, when only a few actually do. Others hate PC because of piracy, which I'll admit is a problem on PC sadly. I agree with you on all your points though icon14.gif

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (ZombCreations @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 22:13)
Because people are obnoxious about it and spam the sh*t out of comments on pics and videos like its gonna do anything but annoy people.

like only we do it?

i seem to recall rockstar games being spammed apart for not giving information

the max payne 3 posts were filled with nothing but anger

LanceUppercut
  • LanceUppercut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

user posted image
  • Lance.Vance.Dance. likes this

Noeks
  • Noeks

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

because its 100% coming for pc but you still have to make 200 pages long threads to proof the point that "you are superior and R* has to release a pc version because you want one" and then you wonder why you get trolled and sh*t. the "For the PC people from R* " thread is really pathetic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users