Heist Betrayal

22 replies to this topic
BananaJo3z
  • BananaJo3z

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

So, my question is:
Let's say I'm with my buddy in a "lobby" and we both want to steal the money from the rest of the crew. Can we do it? Or is there something like "the last man standing" takes all the sh*t ?

Tony Trollucci
  • Tony Trollucci

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:57 PM

I don't think a lot as been said about this kind of thing and how the money is split in all types of heists. I think most of this talk has come from the CVG preview in which they were watching a simple liquor store robbery. That was the scenario in which they said the person who stole the money (who had the cash handed over to them) got to choose how the money was split in the end.

I could be wrong but I think that's all we know for sure. All heists probably do work in the same way though. If you're doing a bank job, you'd want to be the one in the vault, not the getaway driver. If you're stealing the titan from merryweather, you'd probably want to be the one flying the titan out. For the bigger heists it may be the one who 'plans' it or is in charge, but I don't know what that would mean. They said eventually they may have heists with as many as 20 individual elements that need to be planned, like the heists in single player. I doubt you would be able to do that type of heist with your friend and a bunch of randoms.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Tony Trollucci @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 22:57)
I don't think a lot as been said about this kind of thing and how the money is split in all types of heists. I think most of this talk has come from the CVG preview in which they were watching a simple liquor store robbery. That was the scenario in which they said the person who stole the money (who had the cash handed over to them) got to choose how the money was split in the end.

I could be wrong but I think that's all we know for sure. All heists probably do work in the same way though. If you're doing a bank job, you'd want to be the one in the vault, not the getaway driver. If you're stealing the titan from merryweather, you'd probably want to be the one flying the titan out. For the bigger heists it may be the one who 'plans' it or is in charge, but I don't know what that would mean. They said eventually they may have heists with as many as 20 individual elements that need to be planned, like the heists in single player. I doubt you would be able to do that type of heist with your friend and a bunch of randoms.

Yeah I don't think I'll be doing much heists with people I don't know. Just like in real life I won't trust anyone at first. Although the money will be (or will not be) divided after a heist there is nothing stopping some guy from pulling a move from "The Italian Job" and taking all the money. This is how it is. You never know if you're going to get f*cked over.

Victor_Mangano
  • Victor_Mangano

Capo of the Mangano Crime Family

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

That's why you form syndicates of members you can trust. Betraying your crew-mates is for the pigs. cool.gif

Tony Trollucci
  • Tony Trollucci

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Haha365 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 15:36)
That's why you form syndicates of members you can trust. Betraying your crew-mates is for the pigs. cool.gif

yea he did say crew but for some reason I thought he just meant his friend and some randoms doing a heist, maybe because of the way he said "lobby".

I wouldn't screw over a crew I'm in, but if it were easy to get together with 1 friend and do robberies and simple heists with a few randoms, I can't say there'd always be a fair cut.

lifeofmusic468
  • lifeofmusic468

GTA V

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (ryuclan @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 23:29)

Yeah I don't think I'll be doing much heists with people I don't know. Just like in real life I won't trust anyone at first. Although the money will be (or will not be) divided after a heist there is nothing stopping some guy from pulling a move from "The Italian Job" and taking all the money. This is how it is. You never know if you're going to get f*cked over.

But this is how you have people come back to help you do heists again. Lets say they do a terrible job. you don't pay them. But if they do great you obviously want their help again so you will give them a good cut. If you get the rep of not paying anyone, you will never get help

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (lifeofmusic468 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 01:38)
QUOTE (ryuclan @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 23:29)

But this is how you have people come back to help you do heists again. Lets say they do a terrible job. you don't pay them. But if they do great you obviously want their help again so you will give them a good cut. If you get the rep of not paying anyone, you will never get help

The way I see it I will always give everyone who participated a cut. Whether that cut is substantial depends on how well they perform. if they keep getting downed and use all of our lives, f*cks around, leaves team members behind, then they will probably get about 10 bucks lmao.

SpecialAgentPearce
  • SpecialAgentPearce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

I would make sure my Get away driver gets a good amount because if he messes up then we all lose just saying but if he messes up I'll probably kill him suicidal.gif

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (SpecialAgentPearce @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 02:10)
I would make sure my Get away driver gets a good amount because if he messes up then we all lose just saying but if he messes up I'll probably kill him suicidal.gif

Will you give me your share if you f*ck up my waypoints?

Chessmaster
  • Chessmaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

I'm interested to know how this works too. I can see a lot of people trying to get away with the money if you're playing with randoms. Rockstar needs to make sure there are real consequences for trying to run with the money, otherwise I think everybody will abuse this and nobody will do robberies/heists outside of their friends list or crew.

Tyg0903
  • Tyg0903

I build war machines for the greatest nation

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:24 AM

Someone robs me, I will get their IP address find their home and make this sh*t real real real quick for them.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (Tyg0903 @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 08:24)
Someone robs me, I will get their IP address find their home and make this sh*t real real real quick for them.

Oooh big man alert, lock your doors!

xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (guygamer1 @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 08:53)
QUOTE (Tyg0903 @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 08:24)

Oooh big man alert, lock your doors!

no matter how many doors you lock, he will still be able to get your IP address.. every body is doomed!

igamedude
  • igamedude

World's Worst Gamer

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

The system works as follows.

The person responsible for setting up the actual heist mission decides who gets money in the end and how much. If you want to screw over other players after a heist, you can take the money and run. You can also give money to other players at any time so you could help out your buddy if needed.

Victor_Mangano
  • Victor_Mangano

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (igamedude @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 17:15)
...... You can also give money to other players at any time so you could help out your buddy if needed.

Now this was something I was hoping for. icon14.gif

tobias7400
  • tobias7400

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

Yes that will be so awesome! biggrin.gif

jihadjoe5
  • jihadjoe5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

Or.. we simply kill them once they play their part in the heist.. more money for you wink.gif
A bit like the opening of dark knight batman

Bobbyleez
  • Bobbyleez

MARK NUTT!!

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

In hoping it'll be similar to"fragile alliance" from Kane & Lynch....

That game mode was WAY underrated....

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

If someone of my crew steals the money, they will be banned from our crew , and I will remove them from my friendlist. We have a strict fair policy and people who want to f*ck around can do that in between missions!

Victor_Mangano
  • Victor_Mangano

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

The whole idea about playing with a crew, is the idea of trusting each other to do whats right and handle business. Playing with randoms, ok I could see that, stiffing your crew though icon13.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

I wonder if noobs will turn into beggars?

Any change.... I suck at this game.... cryani.gif

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

I don't have many people on my friends list because I like having a small group of people. So I'll probably be playing with a lot of randoms. I don't really mind it though because you're always gonna wonder if you can trust these people which I think is an amazing element to the game that people don't really mention enough.

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

U can give 10%,50%, or kill and take full profit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users