» «
Photo

Girlfriend Trouble

2 replies to this topic
FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:33 PM Edited by FearTheLiving, 02 September 2013 - 10:03 PM.

Okay so I'm replaying IV and in extension The Lost and Damned & The Ballad of Gay Tony that I recently purchased for my PS3 (The Complete Edition) anyways when dating Niko's girlfriends I'm noticing that they admire each individual piece of clothing (Sexy shoes Niko. Pants looks good. Nice shirt. ect) they then go onto dis my entire outfit. So I'm curious if I can fix this and was it always here ore is this just a glitch for the complete edition as I don't recall this happening on my 360 version with the installed DLC.

Thanks.

Edit: I'm thinking it may just be Alex and Carmen that do this which I suppose suits their characters so maybe it isn't a glitch after all.

bobo081093
  • bobo081093

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

Each girlfriend has different tastes in clothing, so pick the right one and change clothes every time you date them..

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (bobo081093 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 01:20)
Each girlfriend has different tastes in clothing, so pick the right one and change clothes every time you date them..

I know that. Perseus for Carmen and Alex, Modo for Kate, and Russian shop for Michelle and Kiki. I suppose I'll just pull out my 360 copy and see if they do this though just to see if they've always done this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users