Photo

Two GTAV questions....

4 replies to this topic
roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

So I'm looking forward to GTA V and been watching all the youtube channels and rockstar games website. Two questions I have are:

Are Taxi's still going to be able to take you all over the place? Will you be able to take a taxi from one location (like city) to an exterme other location (like the desert)?

The other question is if the world will be open from the beginning or will there be some sort of reason that we can't access other areas from the start. I'd love to just to exploring the first day without having to unlock the other locations by doing missions. I love doing missions, but I think with such a vast world I'd love to explore.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

It's almost certain there will be taxi's in the city, maybe even Blaine County.

They have said the whole world is open from the start. But you obviously have to create connections with people, make money etc to get to certain places/things.

sebasbmxer
  • sebasbmxer

good guy

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

world is open from the beginning and you can take a fare with a cab i beleave not sure about that

Hodor Hodor
  • Hodor Hodor

HODOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Ecuador

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

Yeah you can still take taxis and the map will be open from the start only some places will be locked.

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

Thanks guys. I remember with San Adreas it took forever to get from one place to another and in GTAIV it was nice to take taxis everywhere to make it faster. Will be nice long distances faster. But I guess you'll need money to ride the taxis so you'll need to do some jobs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users