» «

Shamrock Enterprizes Recruitment

1 reply to this topic
  • maloy82

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

BACK STORY: when the Migivern Corporation fell to its knees, and most of its employees, were killed, or arrested, the CEO's close family, got its time to shine, with the birth of, Shamrock Enterprizes, a small time syndicate was born, and soon moved to Los Santos, the city of opurtunity. here an empire will emerge. giving the chance to bloom.

Recruitment Requirements: not looking for players who want to cause trouble, or be bad sports, looking for honest players, who enjoy the gameplay, and teamwork who, can consider there self family, with the right group of people, who aren't all about heists but are up for a game a golf as well, or some other kinda fun too, players, who are into rping there charcter would be nice, but not required, no trolls need apply though. this crew is an organized crime crew, so if you join your to be organized during heists etc.

xbox gamertag:

psn tag: ( this is not a for sure thing yet but maybe later on)

Time zone:

Roleplayer y/n:
  • Phazer19 likes this

• Phazer19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

Liam Maloney

Don't own a PS3

GMT - England

Yes - I won't say a role as I have no idea what my speciality is, haven't been on GTA IV online in around 2 years. I'll be a little rusty, but I won't be a time waster

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users