Quantcast

» «
Photo

How indepth do you want bank heists to be?

12 replies to this topic

Poll: Which one? (117 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one?

1. VERY indepth (Planning, timing, player smarts determines success, harddrive removal, ect.) (81 votes [72.97%])

Percentage of vote: 72.97%

2. Somewhat indepth (Planning, Missionbased strategy, walk in get the money, getaway in car) (29 votes [26.13%])

Percentage of vote: 26.13%

3. Fair to everyone (The game plans your heist for you [like gta 4] mission based) (1 votes [0.90%])

Percentage of vote: 0.90%

Vote Guests cannot vote
BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

How indepth do you want the heists to be?

If you want to add to your poll option, then add it in your response.

YusufAmirFan
  • YusufAmirFan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:47 AM

I want to have a large input in the heists but I don't need to know EVERYTHING. For example, I don't need to figure out how many steps away from the door I should park my van

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

As much depth as possible. As well as having sort of "optional objectives", like removing security tapes or going after a bigger part of the score at the cost of time, that give benefits (like getting more money or special items or having less heat show up when you perform your next heist).

Apparently we'll have a hell of a lot of input into the heists. For Blitz Play, for instance, you're required to get a getaway car. You choose the car yourself and set it up literally wherever you want beforehand; how well you planned it determines how easy it is for you to get away.

Xayias
  • Xayias

Twitter @ItsThatJeremyC

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:51 AM

I have to pick in the middle. I want to choose the crew, the weapons, outfits, vehicles. Plan if I want to go in, go in stealthy or do it as an inside job. I want to be able to think threw it as, "Ok what can I do next? Steal some more of this or is this enough before the cops get here?". I want some freedom but as far as I will go is. "Hey boss, when should we rig this camera to go back on? At 12:35 or more 12:42???"

LiGzz
  • LiGzz

#RealNiggaShyt.

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

It's PROBABLY going to be 'somewhat' detailed and indepth, you can pick your crew loadout and like 4 different ways to do it.. atleast I think .

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (YusufAmirFan @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 06:47)
I want to have a large input in the heists but I don't need to know EVERYTHING. For example, I don't need to figure out how many steps away from the door I should park my van

This is a pretty black and white way of looking at things. "Lots of depth" doesn't mean "Counting the seconds of every action." Multiple points of entry, vehicle and weapon selection, and time of day all provide large amounts of depth and potential variation without being overbearing. You can plan the timing without needing it down to the second.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

the night we called it a day

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

I want this sh*t to be hyper indepth. Like super ultra mega terra indepth. I want to plan out where in the mission I pass gass and who gets to smell it.

NikoPlease
  • NikoPlease

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (chitoryu12 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 08:42)
QUOTE (YusufAmirFan @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 06:47)

This is a pretty black and white way of looking at things. "Lots of depth" doesn't mean "Counting the seconds of every action." Multiple points of entry, vehicle and weapon selection, and time of day all provide large amounts of depth and potential variation without being overbearing. You can plan the timing without needing it down to the second.

Yup.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

I wonder if the more money you take from a bank vault, the more time you give the police to arrive, the harder it is to escape.

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

I personally would want it VERY in depth. I'd want to plan EVERYTHING. The reason I added timing is not because I think it should be a limit, I think we should be able to set a designated time to finish that heist off and if you don't do it in time then you just don't and the heist goes on. I'm the type if guy who wants to be in and out so Id like to be able to plan my heists by letting my guys do every step in less then 10 seconds from shooting all cameras out, removing the harddrive, setting the C4, you get the point.

UltimateVenom
  • UltimateVenom

We are Vemon!

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

I want to make as many decisions as possible, not only does this increase replayablity, but it just makes it so much more satisfying when you pull it off...

I'm really looking forward to the heists!

nickmajfc
  • nickmajfc

GTA V on Next-Gen!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

As in-depth as possible.

When i place my getaway vehicle, i dont want the game to tell me where to put it, i want to put it where i want to.

When i take out security camera's, i dont want them game telling me when and which one to take out, UNLESS one of the other protagonists says it to you whilst on mission.

Otherwise, i dont want too much help, maybe help on the first heist would be nice..

cake1987
  • cake1987

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:34 AM

Gta for me is about freedom of choice and the heists should alow me freedom to choose how to best complete them, this would also make them have a certain amount of replayability, making the heists too linear would make the game feel to kane and lynch or payday esque imo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users