• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

I'll give you $5 for MK9

Gucci Mane Pizza Party
  • Gucci Mane Pizza Party

autistic gangbanger

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

Don't worry OP. I highly doubt I'm getting the game on release date either. Nothing like a quick second change to ruin a 2 year wait. Oh well.

albalooni
  • albalooni

Observer & Analyzer

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

First and foremost, if you don't have any money to save for something you really want, you have to look for extra source of income. It's very easy to find something for just a couple of hours with a little extra pay for you to pay for your living.

But having that said, Wouldn't it be awesome if we as fellow GTAfans put in like a dollar each for people who really can't afford the game? That would be like the first time a forum did something like that?

Fatat18
  • Fatat18

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (mikekolesar @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 03:05)
Get the f*ck off your ass and shut your computer off, that is a good start.

Ass

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Afly94 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 03:03)
QUOTE (BettyBlueGT @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 03:02)
Yeah.... If you really wanted it you'd trade in ALL your games for it.

Forreal?
I currently have
RAGE
Infamous 2
Mortal Kombat 9
Max Payne 3
Battlefield 3
and Red Dead Redemption

yeah at gamestop they have some pretty good trade in deals going on. My friend also lives in Los Angeles and he did it. He traded in like 3 or 4 games but they were newer games.

Rage isn't worth anything, neither is infamous 2... Or Max Payne 3... Holy sh*t you might be SOL but you should call them and find out over the phone, ask what offers and deals they have for GTAV.

That same friend traded Last of us, DMC5, Modern Warfare 3, and I forgot what else but he got like $69 so I don't know, try and find out.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (albalooni @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 20:30)
First and foremost, if you don't have any money to save for something you really want, you have to look for extra source of income. It's very easy to find something for just a couple of hours with a little extra pay for you to pay for your living.

But having that said, Wouldn't it be awesome if we as fellow GTAfans put in like a dollar each for people who really can't afford the game? That would be like the first time a forum did something like that?

Thats an awesome idea. I am soo Down!!

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

I'm giving away one copy. Possibly even two.

I can relate to not having the funds to buy games when you want them. I remember after college living in a crazy apartment I could barely afford trying to stay fed. Had to prioritize and took me longer to save up for video games.

So yeah...the video is here:

Not asking for people to subscribe because they channel if for me to have fun and record GTA V movies when it comes out. But I want to help the community and give what I can.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:31 PM Edited by malcolmfunktion, 04 September 2013 - 09:38 PM.

QUOTE (roiegat @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 21:19)
I'm giving away one copy.  Possibly even two. 

I can relate to not having the funds to buy games when you want them.  I remember after college living in a crazy apartment I could barely afford trying to stay fed.  Had to prioritize and took me longer to save up for video games. 

Not asking for people to subscribe because they channel if for me to have fun and record GTA V movies when it comes out.  But I want to help the community and give what I can.

Fair f*cks to you man!!! That's awesome!

Edit - Aw sh*t dude...did you say XBOX in that video? Because I think this dude has a PS3...

Omniverse087
  • Omniverse087

YOLO

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

Hey whats up? I can help u out.. I can buy the game for u on amazon and send it to your house if u want. I always feel happy to help out friends. let me know. You can send me a message of your address and I can get it via amazon. The only problem is u would have to wait to get it in the mail...lol. I even registered today to message you. Im also kind of rich plus my dads a doctor...lol. BTW if u want to add me on xbox live my username is Omniverse087. I had to get a new account which sucks because i forgot my password on my other one.

Toml123
  • Toml123

King of all things GTA!

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

SPOILER:: No one is going to feel sorry for you and pay $50 for you... Get a job...

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Omniverse087 @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 22:12)
Hey whats up? I can help u out.. I can buy the game for u on amazon and send it to your house if u want. I always feel happy to help out friends. let me know. You can send me a message of your address and I can get it via amazon. The only problem is u would have to wait to get it in the mail...lol. I even registered today to message you. Im also kind of rich plus my dads a doctor...lol. BTW if u want to add me on xbox live my username is Omniverse087. I had to get a new account which sucks because i forgot my password on my other one.

If you're genuine bro, then fair play to you mate! Very generous! Hope OP gets in touch or at least somehow gets his hands on the game!

Jaycee201
  • Jaycee201

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (Afly94 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 03:00)
sad.gif hi guys im just gonna be sad that I wont be able to buy GTA V at launch cuz im stuck here being jobless, any tips on how I could find a job? or make that money??Anyone else here with the same problem

I'm 18 full time College Student and I live in Los Angeles, California btw

Buy a box of candy, like a box of fruit roll ups, they cost about 8 bucks... Make a fake permit on your computer saying you're with some type of association and that you're selling candy for a baseball or basketball team.. go to a massive shopping center and walk around the parking lot and ask people to donate and profit..... You will have your GTA V I guarantee it.

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

r u from heaven

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Wasn't there a guy here that mugged someone for the money last week??? monocle.gif

Carmeloniko
  • Carmeloniko

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

just wait a couple days till its in the red box buy a walmart card for 4 dollars rent it and never take it back

Cardiffcitydylan
  • Cardiffcitydylan

Welsh Sheep

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

you could try and steal a copy lol. but seriously this is not the kind of place to ask that kind of question.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Omniverse087 @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 23:12)

user posted image
  • Omniverse087 likes this

roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (malcolmfunktion @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 21:31)
QUOTE (roiegat @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 21:19)
I'm giving away one copy.  Possibly even two. 

I can relate to not having the funds to buy games when you want them.  I remember after college living in a crazy apartment I could barely afford trying to stay fed.  Had to prioritize and took me longer to save up for video games. 

Not asking for people to subscribe because they channel if for me to have fun and record GTA V movies when it comes out.  But I want to help the community and give what I can.

Fair f*cks to you man!!! That's awesome!

Edit - Aw sh*t dude...did you say XBOX in that video? Because I think this dude has a PS3...

Well, If I get crazy enough I might get a PS3, but I doubt it.

At this point I'm going to wait until the PS4 comes out and get it there.

I'm glad to see others offer them up as well (if they are serious).

INEEDVNOW
  • INEEDVNOW

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

Hey man listen up, my PS3 just got stolen by some assholes and I really need a new one.
I live in a sub urban jungle without jobs so I cant make any money. I dont want to rob any people so if you could help me out.

We are friends right?
  • Tripz likes this

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (INEEDVNOW @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 00:07)
Hey whats up?  I can help u out.. I can buy the game for u on amazon and send it to your house if u want.  I always feel happy to help out friends. let me know.  You can send me a message of your address and I can get it via amazon.  The only problem is u would have to wait to get it in the mail...lol. I even registered today to message you.  Im also kind of rich plus my dads a doctor...lol.  BTW if u want to add me on xbox live my username is Omniverse087.  I had to get a new account which sucks because i forgot my password on my other one.

Hey man listen up, my PS3 just got stolen by some assholes and I really need a new one.
I live in a sub urban jungle without jobs so I cant make any money. I dont want to rob any people so if you could help me out.

We are friends right?

Pirate flag.

This checks out.

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

Hollow

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:24 PM Edited by Pilotmonkey, 04 September 2013 - 11:28 PM.

Hey whats up?  I can help u out.. I can buy the game for u on amazon and send it to your house if u want.  I always feel happy to help out friends. let me know.  You can send me a message of your address and I can get it via amazon.  The only problem is u would have to wait to get it in the mail...lol. I even registered today to message you.  Im also kind of rich plus my dads a doctor...lol.  BTW if u want to add me on xbox live my username is Omniverse087.  I had to get a new account which sucks because i forgot my password on my other one.

My car got destroyed by a Flying Cow and I dont have money to buy a new one. Can you buy me a Lamborgini on Ebay or something, Thanks
OT: and for those who bought extra copies, try to be generous maybe we can have Christmas giveaways

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:30 PM

alpha1609
  • alpha1609

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

Seriously tho, I'll give ya $5 for MK9. I'm in SFV so as long as you're not too far I'll come pick it up. Where in LA are you?

BMW1M
  • BMW1M

The Driver

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (alpha1609 @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 23:32)
Seriously tho, I'll give ya $5 for MK9. I'm in SFV so as long as you're not too far I'll come pick it up. Where in LA are you?

Creepy.... bbq.gif

Omniverse087
  • Omniverse087

YOLO

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Omniverse087 @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 23:12) Hey whats up? I can help u out.. I can buy the game for u on amazon and send it to your house if u want. I always feel happy to help out friends. let me know. You can send me a message of your address and I can get it via amazon. The only problem is u would have to wait to get it in the mail...lol. I even registered today to message you. Im also kind of rich plus my dads a doctor...lol. BTW if u want to add me on xbox live my username is Omniverse087. I had to get a new account which sucks because i forgot my password on my other one.
dhMeAzK.gif

lol thanks for the applause.  Yea im serious though.  BTW the rock rules!!

Omniverse087
  • Omniverse087

YOLO

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Omniverse087 @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 22:12) Hey whats up?  I can help u out.. I can buy the game for u on amazon and send it to your house if u want.  I always feel happy to help out friends. let me know.  You can send me a message of your address and I can get it via amazon.  The only problem is u would have to wait to get it in the mail...lol. I even registered today to message you.  Im also kind of rich plus my dads a doctor...lol.  BTW if u want to add me on xbox live my username is Omniverse087.  I had to get a new account which sucks because i forgot my password on my other one.
My car got destroyed by a Flying Cow and I dont have money to buy a new one. Can you buy me a Lamborgini on Ebay or something, Thanks
OT: and for those who bought extra copies, try to be generous maybe we can have Christmas giveaways

lol I may be rich but im not that rich to buy you a lambo...lol  I can give u some 4000 Microsoft points if you want.  Im getting some today...

Omniverse087
  • Omniverse087

YOLO

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

sad.gifhi guys im just gonna be sad that I wont be able to buy GTA V at launch cuz im stuck here being jobless, any tips on how I could find a job? or make that money??Anyone else here with the same problem

I'm 18 full time College Student and I live in Los Angeles, California btw

BTW instead of giving me your address which sounds creepy ill just give you a 100$ master card gift card where you can register online and buy the game yourself.  All I have to do is give you the numbers and the security code on the back.  I am serious....lol  I brought my friend a ps3 recently with cod black ops 2 and god of war 3...lol

Omniverse087
  • Omniverse087

YOLO

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

It will be a mastercard gift card.  When I give you the numbers u can go to there site and register in your name and stuff...That way you can buy gta5 online..:)

Thecrazypolak
  • Thecrazypolak

Future Nobody

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

How do you not save up for the game ? It's been a while since they announced the release date... If you can't find a job you're not trying hard enough... I've been in the same situation and then i maned up went out there actually looked and found a job. Also attend college and do service hours. 

Taco_Gta
  • Taco_Gta

Friendly player

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

What a bunch of bitches , stop crying ffs you c*nts

OT: see what gamestop will offer for max payne 3 bf3 and red dead , that's what i'd do

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users