» «
Photo

GTA 1/GTALONDON/GTA2/GTA3/GTAVICECITY IN GTA SA

7 replies to this topic
gabriel708
  • gabriel708

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:52 PM Edited by gabriel708, 02 September 2013 - 01:01 AM.

I would like to set up a team that will port these maps mentioned in the title above to GTA SAN ANDREAS for reason of a total conversion mod.
If there are not enough perhaps I could do the work on my own.
Tips for tools required to do such a port would be appreciated.

The basic plan as of September 1 2013 is to place the maps of GTA 1/GTALONDON/GTA2/GTA3/GTAVICECITY on the outer borders of san andreas and overhaul the gta san andreas limits if necessary. (*perhaps I need permission from rockstar games?)

NOTE #1 I will wait a week for responses, I will visit back at next sunday.

gabriel708
  • gabriel708

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

Back on Sunday, Now I request that any user come send me messages so that I could form a team of modders...

I initiated this idea so if someone can please give me advice on what tools to use it would be highly apreciated.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

would be rather impossible due to the current limits of SA being unknown... I suggest working on Replacing the map first with those of GTA 1, 2 and London

gabriel708
  • gabriel708

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

would be rather impossible due to the current limits of SA being unknown... I suggest working on Replacing the map first with those of GTA 1, 2 and London

I have an idea, how about I or a team get the GTA III map and implement it in the stmarks bistro interior map and add water up there? and also add vice city up in the interior area? also I would have another idea to move the other interiors even higher so that there can be space for these maps.

gabriel708
  • gabriel708

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

I have an idea, how about I or a team get the GTA III map and implement it in the stmarks bistro interior map and add water up there? and also add vice city up in the interior area? also I would have another idea to move the other interiors even higher so that there can be space for these maps.

just like they implemented gtaiii map starting at the st marks bistro in gta san andreas rage version as an addon.

gabriel708
  • gabriel708

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:41 PM Edited by gabriel708, 08 September 2013 - 07:43 PM.

I need modders to unite with me so that I can lead the modding plan..

Edit: By the way when I used the 3d analyzer it doesn't work properly in windows 8 for some apparent reason, I would like to use gmax an an addon to implement the map formats so that I could place them in the game..

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( -`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

You'll need to show some progress that you, yourself have made when starting huge projects like this, to show your capabilities. A team won't just fall into your lap just because you asked for it. ;)

gabriel708
  • gabriel708

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:53 PM Edited by gabriel708, 10 September 2013 - 07:54 PM.

You'll need to show some progress that you, yourself have made when starting huge projects like this, to show your capabilities. A team won't just fall into your lap just because you asked for it. ;)

okay, so can someone reccomend some tools to me for converting these maps to the san andreas engine?

EDIT: I am aware of the san andreas map limit but I am interested in converting it to the interior world.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users