Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Package Crew is Recruiting for GTA5!

11 replies to this topic
Dostoe1
  • Dostoe1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

Hi guys,

I'm going to be starting up a GTA5 faction for our clan The Package. As a clan, we've been together since 1999, playing PC games. Through these years members many members have come and gone, but we've always had a core group of guys stick together. Most of our members are older with families, jobs, etc. Our website is at www.the-package.net. We can use the Twisted Metal forums for now depending on how much activity we get.

As I mentioned, I'm going to be starting up a GTA5 crew with my friend. For now, we're only looking to expand to 6-8 members. We'd like to get a tight-knit and highly efficient group together. Members who join now will have a say in how the crew is run, and if we ever expand in the future, these original members will function as leaders.

I'm 26, and my friend is 28. So while there aren't any rigid age requirements, we'll be looking for mature players. We want guys (or girls) who can joke around and have a good time while we're playing, so that we can develop a strong chemistry among all of the members, but any adult recognizes the line between just having a good time and being obscene. Having a mic is also greatly preferred. So we're looking for people willing to help build up a crew but also willing to be a part of a smaller crew for now.

Our crew will be looking to participate in every part of the game: heists, robberies, ambient events, races, deathmatches, crew battles, random minigames, etc.

I don't want this post to get too long, so if you're interested, fill out the application and either post it up here or in our recruitment forum (http://www.the-packa...ewforum.php?f=8).

[/tr]
Questions Answers
Username(GTAF) Answer Here
Age Answer Here
PSN Answer Here
Do you have a Headset? Answer Here
Time Zone Answer Here
What skills do you have? Answer Here
How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here
How many crews have you been in Answer Here
Anything else you might want to add Answer Here

Betox190
  • Betox190

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

-Username(GTAF): Betox190.
-PSN: Betox199
-Do you have a Headset? Yes.
-Time Zone: UTC -6 (I live in Mexico).
-What skills do you have? I'm pretty good driving cars and also chasing/escaping froms other cars.
-How often do you visit GTAForums? I try to visit these forums daily.
-How many crews have you been in? Through all PC and PS3 games, i've been in like 5 clans.
-Anything else you might want to add? Even though you said you don't have an age limit, i'm sure that the fact of me being 15 years old will make you think i'm inmature and that's acceptable after looking at all the people at my age, but i would like you to test me before making any prejudges about me... Thank you for reading.

Dostoe1
  • Dostoe1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

Sounds good man. Add me to PSN (PSN: Dostoe), and we'll get together and play some when the game comes out.

Huge Zits
  • Huge Zits

无字幕

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:44 AM Edited by Huge Zits, 07 September 2013 - 01:30 AM.

Username(GTAF): Huge Zits

PSN:(PM me)

Do you have a Headset? Yes

Time Zone:PST

What skills do you have? Many, many years of experience of driving, shooting, etc.

How often do you visit GTAForums? Couple times a week.

How many crews have you been in None.

Anything else you might want to add?

I used to be a very competitive gamer playing shooters. I am now a casual gamer, but I will commit all of my gaming time to GTA V. I am a busy adult, so keep that in mind. I am competitive, but I understand that this is just a game and I remember to have fun. You can easily contact me via Steam messaging or email.

curtiscurtis
  • curtiscurtis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by curtiscurtis, 06 September 2013 - 04:05 PM.

Username(GTAF): curtiscurtis
PSN: Krikeyfan
Do you have a Headset? Sure do
Time Zone: EST
What skills do you have? Driving and shooting
How often do you visit GTAForums? 5+ times a day
How many crews have you been in: I was in a guild in WoW for 5+ years
Anything else you might want to add:
Im super addicted to GTA games. I watch new stuff about this constantly. Ive been playing Gran Turismo since it started as well as GTA since the very first. I also used to play COD before it became a huge flamefest and now im an avid Battlefield player. As you can see I love shooting and driving games. I do have University to tend to as well as a part time job. All my free time when im not doing homework basically goes into gaming. Im beyond excited for the online aspect of GTA. I hope to see you guys in there!

Assclown84
  • Assclown84

I am a Realist

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by Assclown84, 06 September 2013 - 07:42 PM.

Username(GTAF)
Assclown84

PSN
Ruthless_Villain

Do you have a Headset?
Yes

Time Zone
Toronto -5 EST

What skills do you have?
I'm kind of a foot soldier that can be used in any situation. Just willing to help the team in way way possible.

How often do you visit GTAForums?
Daily

How many crews have you been in
None

Anything else you might want to add
I don't always play games...but when I do it's GTAV. I'm only a casual gamer but the GTA series is one that I stick with and take seriously. I have a full time job working in IT and in my free time will devote my time to helping my crew earn it's reputation in Los Santos.

Dostoe1
  • Dostoe1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by Dostoe1, 17 September 2013 - 06:08 PM.

Thought I would update this.

We have 8 confirmed members, and we're looking to fill just a couple more spots.

If you're interested, fill out the app. on this post, and I'll get in contact with you.

As mentioned, we're looking for some mature people, willing to play together and enjoy all facets of the game, to have fun but also to be a highly organized, efficient group. People who join now will have a large say in how things will be ran.

We will be having crew events - all sorts of different ones! So get in on the fun!

2 more weeks till the online!

Kyle2803
  • Kyle2803

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:03 PM Edited by Kyle2803, 19 September 2013 - 07:04 PM.

Questions Answers Username(GTAF) Kyle2803 Age 15.
PSN kyleere2k8 (Made it 5 years ago, shhh)
Do you have a Headset? Yes.
Time Zone GMT+1 (BST, UK)
What skills do you have? Well, after playing GTAV for the past 2 or 3 days, I have fit about 18 hours into the game despite going to school at the same time. I have found that I am a somewhat decent driver and am forever improving my shooting skills however I think my strongest point is flying, this may be due to me spending a lot of time on flight simulators in the past, so I have quite a broad knowledge of planes and flight and I have managed to translate this into GTA.
How often do you visit GTAForums? Well, I created this account just to apply for this clan, it enticed me to do so, however I think I will become active here as when I join a forum I usually stay active to it.
How many crews have you been in I have been 'in' 2 but these were open clans and I never really spoke to anyone, so really I would say none.
Anything else you might want to add I am a very serious gamer, for example on GTA I would spend more time doing the missions and getting into the story rather than getting police chases, but I know how to let my hair down and have a good time. So thanks for reading and I sincerely hope you take my application into consideration.

Dostoe1
  • Dostoe1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

We're looking for 2 more members! Join a great group of people! People who join now and show initiative will have leadership roles as we continue to expand.

Em_Kayz
  • Em_Kayz

Legend

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

What can you offer me? http://gtaforums.com...-dont-miss-out/

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

Hey Dostoe1

What time of day will you/the crew be on during the day? Im in the CST zone and play mostly in the evening. I dont want to join if not a lot of members will be on then especially if your going for a smaller crew

Dostoe1
  • Dostoe1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:32 AM Edited by Dostoe1, 26 September 2013 - 02:36 AM.

It will be in the evenings. Nearly every single one of us has jobs/school, etc. So the evenings/nights works best for everyone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users