Photo

Roman sounds Russian

5 replies to this topic
Gucci Mane Pizza Party
  • Gucci Mane Pizza Party

autistic gangbanger

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

Alright so everytime I load up a GTA IV save file, it says "Load failed. Press A to start new game" I usually just skip the cutscenes and when you start the actual game, I load my game. Idk why I have to do that, but that's off topic. So Roman starts speaking, and it's that Russian guy's voice! His name begins with a B, and you do some missions for him in TBoGT before he tries killing you. So.... Wtf.

Gucci Mane Pizza Party
  • Gucci Mane Pizza Party

autistic gangbanger

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

Same lines, same conversation, etc. but just with that guy's voice

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

No flip friggin way

Gucci Mane Pizza Party
  • Gucci Mane Pizza Party

autistic gangbanger

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

I swear. sh*t was weird, and I don't see how it was possible unless R* recorded the same lines with different voice actors. It definitely was NOT Roman. It was a HEAVY Russian accent, and I'm pretty sure it was that Bul... Something guy. The guy that tried killing Niko with Dimitri.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:10 AM Edited by zoo3891, 02 September 2013 - 03:13 AM.

Rodislav Bulgarin is who you're thinking of. biggrin.gif

That sounds weird. Are you sure that you just didn't get so tired of hearing Roman's dialogue every time you put IV in that you're head's making sh*t up to kill the monotony? tounge.gif

Off-Topic: I have a similar issue with the load failed, and I determined that it's because Episodes From Liberty City save files are saved the same way the DLC files would be, so the game tries to load up those files, but can't because it's using IV's disc without the DLC installed. So if you have EFLC, it's because your last save was with that, and not with IV.

Gucci Mane Pizza Party
  • Gucci Mane Pizza Party

autistic gangbanger

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 03:10)
Rodislav Bulgarin is who you're thinking of. biggrin.gif

That sounds weird. Are you sure that you just didn't get so tired of hearing Roman's dialogue every time you put IV in that you're head's making sh*t up to kill the monotony? tounge.gif

Off-Topic: I have a similar issue with the load failed, and I determined that it's because Episodes From Liberty City save files are saved the same way the DLC files would be, so the game tries to load up those files, but can't because it's using IV's disc without the DLC installed. So if you have EFLC, it's because your last save was with that, and not with IV.

I swear. If it ever happens again, I'll upload it to YouTube for you all to see.
And I also have the complete edition for Xbox, so you're probably right!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users