Photo

Covenant Knights Crew

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
A_K_A_-MR
  • A_K_A_-MR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:14 PM Edited by A_K_A_-MR, 08 September 2013 - 04:12 PM.

Da basics

Name : The Covenant Knights
Platform : PS3 , PC , and soon PS4
Requirements : Must be over 21, with Mic

Covenant Knights Site
www.WaitingForOtherPlayers.com

The Covenant is a place for adult gamers who play PS3 to come together for mature, respectful online, gaming. We offer a site where adult gamers can come together and network, discuss common issues and just simply enjoy the company of other like-minded individuals.
We are a casual gaming group. We believe that enjoying a game is more important than stats or kill/death ratios. Our main priority is having fun. We are a close group of folks that offer a fresh new look to gaming a with Clan/Guild/Crew
We also have our own, Team Speak, Youtube channel, Facebook, Twitter and in-game capture.
In short we have created a safe haven from rude, disrespectful and all about me gamers!
We believe that an on-line game is only as fun as the people you are playing with!
Come see what it means to truly enjoy the game

Covenant Knights crew (rockstar social club)

Legal stuff :
Please file out the following information, we don't require you to past the code just simply answer the following questions in your request to join post.

Gamertag A_K_A_-ME (PSN)Age 37 Do you have a Mic?YesYour Best skillSupport, backup, comedic responses Anything Elselooking FWD to running with you all

Crew Member list
Rank GTAForum Name Gamertag
OwnerA_K_A_-MEA_K_A_-ME (PSN)
Muscle Blendedsolids Blendedsolids (PSN)
Muscle trauma_gt trauma_gt (PSN)
Muscle vred78 vred78 (PSN)
Muscle Meginiuse TheBloodVirus (PSN)
Muscle PARKOURBOY24 PARKOURBOY24 (PSN)

maxQsmart
  • maxQsmart

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

Well put AKA, great group of folks over there at the Covenant Knights. They support and do so much stuff and are a teamwork orientated group. See you all on the streets of Grand Theft .

A_K_A_-MR
  • A_K_A_-MR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

Ty Max ! The Covenant Knights have changed my online gaming to the point I rarely play with random gamers. I was hating online play before with the rude kids, the loot ninjas, and the Internet tuff guys.
Then I found www.waitingforotherplayers.com and all was blissful. Now I hardly play single player..lol Funny how things can make a full 180 in such a sort time.

A_K_A_-MR
  • A_K_A_-MR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

Well took some time but we are growing!

TheBloodVirus
  • TheBloodVirus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

Dont forget to add me to that list AKA

A_K_A_-MR
  • A_K_A_-MR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

16 members now ! This is how we role here, this was posted on our forums at
WWw.waitingforotherplayers.com

If you want to earn (and keep) more money or you have a desire for teamwork in Los Santos keep reading. Many Knights have said they can't get anything done with out someone killing them, or they can't get enough people to play all the missions, races. And most of us spent this first few days just trying to bank enough money for a garage and crib.
Another knight said the following and that's exactly what I do....
Originally Posted by Crescent42
I've picked it up too and while there are MP issues I treat it the same way as I did RDR. If I want to get stuff done I go into an invite or friends only room, if I want to tool around and troll people I go public; and that's where I say come what may I wasn't out to do anything anyway.
It really is amazingly fun and don't let a few issues hang you up just yet.
So with that in mind every time I sign on to GTA ONLINE it will be friends / invite only
I will send out invites via PSN Message to anyone that is on my friends list that I know has the game. The message will read something like this :
"GTA online invite Monday 7pm - 9 PM EST"
Telling you the day I sent it (for those that do not turn their PS3 on daily) and the time frame I'll be on for.
Come and go as you please this is my main game and will be for some time at least till PS4 maybe longer and I want every Knight to have a safe spot to run when they like. Don't feel like you have to do what everyone else is doing. If it's just like having our own server join in or do your own thing. Plus you can invite any of your pals too just make sure they know this is not a random shoot each other server play nice or don't play at all!

I will spam invites until I get a good list of players
SO PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD SO I KNOW WHO WANTS THE INVITES AND I CAN ADD YOU TO MY FRIENDS LIST
I suggest others do the same as I can not be online as much as I'd like.

TheBloodVirus
  • TheBloodVirus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

bump lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users