[REL|1.0 Beta] Grand Theft Auto 5-Star

14 replies to this topic
PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:55 AM Edited by PooyanCyrus, 01 September 2013 - 04:59 AM.

user posted image

user posted image
Grand Theft Auto 5-Star is a Major Modification for San Andreas; Remember, A major modification, not a TC or a modpack.
With 5-star you can have some 2013 vehicles, new clothes and shops, a four-protagonist game, New HUD and Radar System and many other things.

user posted image
Click the picture below to watch official trailer.
user posted image

user posted image
Things you need:
An IMG editor (I recommend Alci's IMG Editor)
A backup of you game

Follow this step-by-step install guide:
1. Download all three parts.
2. Extract all three of Them to a new folder (NOT your game directory!)
3. Now open the "Paste to SA directory" folder, copy everything in that folder and paste them right into your game's directory.
4. Then open gta3.img with your IMG Editor
5. Go to "Actions > Import(remove if exists)" and select everything from "Put in gta3.img" folder. Then rebuild the archive.
6. Now open gta_int.img with your IMG Editor.
7. Go to "Actions > Import(remove if exists)" and select everything from "Put in gta_int" folder. Then rebuild the archive.

You need three ped models for your criminal team! You should rename their txd and dff files to ARMY, FAM1 and FAM2.
You can download my team (Micheal-Niko-Tommy) in end of this post. But customizing this team is really easy! And for installing your team, you should open gta3.img and "import(remove if exists)" your favorite peds.

Now, play your game with SAORS.exe

user posted image
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

user posted image
My Favorite Criminal Team!

Hope you enjoy this beta mod. I'm hardly working on shops and clothes textures and radios and side missions. REMEMBER this is a beta and not the final edition. This Beta Version Doesn't include many of side missions because they had bugs so that I couldn't upload them. Also the radio stations are WIP for now.

user posted image
DK22Pac, Alexander Blade, in45do, Wesser and TheJAMESGM for HUD and Radar
Los_Vincent for Protagonist Change code and models
SilentPL for helping me, and also his useful "Amazing Screenshot" mod!
GroveStreet_Head I don't remember for what yawn.gif however, thanks to him!
GTAgaming users Marklez White (Sabre and Sabre GT) and box_factory (No-Storyline script)

And PooyanCyrus, me! The guy who made the shops, clothes, New Cop Cars and Taxis, New Menus, HD loadscreens, Radio stations, Radar icons, Graphic Enhancement and for now, i'm working on side missions and Radio Stations. Radio Stations will come in less than a week.

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

Was a new topic seriously needed? confused.gif Going to try it now.

EDIT: 3 parts for 5KB files? Seriously?

TheZeti
  • TheZeti

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Guess it's a virus. Video to download, parts with few KB. It's a fake.

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:56 PM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 01 September 2013 - 01:06 PM.

QUOTE (TheZeti @ Sunday, Sep 1 2013, 12:51)
Guess it's a virus. Video to download, parts with few KB. It's a fake.

It's not a fake.. their was another topic for this mod and it got hated on so bad for being a mod pack. But this guy insisted it wasn't.. I just played it a bit and well.. it is.

EDIT: All the work this guy done on the mod is just horrible. The textures look like they were taken off of google images from a simple word search..

Screenshot of some of the textures he apparently done.. http://gyazo.com/1b6...92beb5134b5ecbc
And the mod also seems to break all the text in the game. http://gyazo.com/333...5023283e54266c0

I'm waiting for the excuse of "this is a beta, its not going to look as good as the final release because its a beta"..

EDIT2: Police Car: http://gyazo.com/ecd...27b88eeea8cfc4d

TheZeti
  • TheZeti

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

Ok, so my bad. Sorry for the author.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

Youtube is great for uploading videos, you know...

The Clansman
  • The Clansman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

Jesus Christ, this is ridiculous. No offense OP, but you should work on it a bit harder before trying to release. Even for a BETA, this is pathetic.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

Hi Everyone!
@TheJamesGM: WOW! Can I believe my eyes?! You really downloaded it?! Thanks God!
Hey James! I'm Just Laughing since when I saw the Police Car!! biggrin.gif because i've fixed that problem but uploaded the wrong!! smile.gif I recommend you to go san fierro, bcuz i've worked more on there. The three-parted download is bcuz my internet signal strength was 2/5! And my upload speed was really sucking.
A new topic was needed because there is a rule here to Add [REL] to first of the topic of released mods, so that I started a new topic.

@TheZeti: What do you mean? nervous.gif Hacking is something that I never learnt to do, You know!

@MasterK: Everybody knows that, but you also need a great net speed to upload there

@All: I myself also know this beta pretty sucks but I had promised to upload september 1st, so you would terror me if I didn't do the thing I promised. There were very murderers out there seeking for me and my mod's blood!!

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

..How old are you? seriously?
Even for a modpack, this.. This is just terrible, just terrible!

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 07:56)
Hi Everyone!
@TheJamesGM: WOW! Can I believe my eyes?! You really downloaded it?! Thanks God!
Hey James! I'm Just Laughing since when I saw the Police Car!! biggrin.gif because i've fixed that problem but uploaded the wrong!! smile.gif I recommend you to go san fierro, bcuz i've worked more on there. The three-parted download is bcuz my internet signal strength was 2/5! And my upload speed was really sucking.
A new topic was needed because there is a rule here to Add [REL] to first of the topic of released mods, so that I started a new topic.

@TheZeti: What do you mean? nervous.gif Hacking is something that I never learnt to do, You know!

@MasterK: Everybody knows that, but you also need a great net speed to upload there

@All: I myself also know this beta pretty sucks but I had promised to upload september 1st, so you would terror me if I didn't do the thing I promised. There were very murderers out there seeking for me and my mod's blood!!

It's still a WIP if its in BETA! You don't need to create an entire new topic for it and you can request a mod to change the title! Not only are the police cars bad, the textures you done are completely horrible and everything else in this pack is just other peoples mods.
  • PooyanCyrus likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

sadly I was hopeful about this mod... sarcasm.gif

PHAIL

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:34 AM

@TheJamesGM: Were the loadscreens horrible really? Huh? Loadscreens are bad if your monitor has 4:3 aspect ratio, because it's specially optimized for Widescreens ( 16:9 or 16:10 ).
What was horrible about hashbury shops?

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 06 September 2013 - 03:43 PM.

@TheJamesGM: Were the loadscreens horrible really? Huh? Loadscreens are bad if your monitor has 4:3 aspect ratio, because it's specially optimized for Widescreens ( 16:9 or 16:10 ).
What was horrible about hashbury shops?

The load screens were artwork of GTA V from the R* website, with a horrible tint put over them and the edge cut out. It's NOTHING special and your work was just boring and pointless. I never checked the Hashbury shops after I seen the ones at Grove, if they're that bad I expect nothing better anywhere else.

S Y E D
  • S Y E D

Dim Mak!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

So, what's the point of creating this topic? Are you gonna say that we can play gta 5 after finish all the installation step? Great work buddy!

/sarcasm
  • Matso likes this

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

Creating this topic had a point one day, but now it doesn't! Because I'm not continuing it and it's pretty dead, I was tired of keyboard wars, you know.

But 3 or 4 days I was browsing piles of concepts I had worked on last year and found a nice one named "GTA:SF". Now I've published it. Check out my signature!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users