Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
dsound.dll causing lod issues
Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:47 PM
Now! The trick is to get it to work well in tandem with my game. So far I've tried running the game as admin, I tried using different dsound.dll files and that's pretty much it. I literally just figured this out now after about 60 hours of trying to fix GTA 4 and EFLC.
Btw, I'm testing with EFLC. GTA 4 has gone busto to me because I was getting too frustrated and EFLC was working much better than GTA 4 was so EFLC is now my test game. Everything is EFLC works fine and dandy without dsound.dll but when I put it in the root directory, object loading and texture popping issues happen everywhere. BUT all of my scripts work properly. So all I need to do now is to figure out how to make dsound not cause the LOD issue.
Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:59 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users