Photo

random encounters

9 replies to this topic
Scars
  • Scars

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

I haven't played my GTA IV for a year now and i have completed everything else for 100% all i have left are random encounters with people on street. The problem is i have lost track of which i have done and which i haven't. Some of them i can't even find, some of them appear on certaint time. What would be the easiest way to track them down and get them done? sad.gif

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

Using this map can help: http://www.gta4.net/map/
Just visit the spots and check if they are there. Eddie Low appears only at late evening (8 PM).

And for tracking.
If you can't remember who was already met, you can use this check list: http://www.gta4.net/...tion-checklist/ or simply write their names on some piece of paper.

Scars
  • Scars

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 16:24)
Using this map can help: http://www.gta4.net/map/
Just visit the spots and check if they are there. Eddie Low appears only at late evening (8 PM).

And for tracking.
If you can't remember who was already met, you can use this check list: http://www.gta4.net/...tion-checklist/ or simply write their names on some piece of paper.

Thank you for your advice! I want to get it 100% before GTA V comes out.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

I did that too, completing it today. This list is great help in achieving that. Make sure you're logged or it won't store your progress.

Scars
  • Scars

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 16:52)
I did that too, completing it today. This list is great help in achieving that. Make sure you're logged or it won't store your progress.

Arghh i went trough all these places and i found nobody. Stats are telling me that ive met 12 random characters, there are 14 persons in total with Jeff, Ivan, Clarence and Cherise(not needed for 100%). So that means i havent met 2 people? I think one can be Brians third encounter because it takes in-game week to see him since first encounter. But what can be the other one? sad.gif
I have done this people hunt before when i was playing last summer getting it close to 100% and found nobody, thats why i have it up back then. Its 97,83% now and only thing left to do are those random people :S

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

Have you found Eddie Low in Alderney? He is quite hard to find since he's there couple of hours in late evening. Rest should be available in their spots 24/7.

Scars
  • Scars

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 18:45)
Have you found Eddie Low in Alderney? He is quite hard to find since he's there couple of hours in late evening. Rest should be available in their spots 24/7.

Yep, he was the serial killer they were talking about on the radio? I helped him get rid of his suspicious bag and later he attacked me and i killed him.

I don't understand... I checked i don't have the trophy either "No More Strangers", i can't even see it on the list, is it a secret tophy?

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:54 PM

As far as I know it wasn't secret trophy.

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

One time I received an achievements, but it didn't appear on the top of the list. Later, I discovered it was "hidden" in the bottom. Maybe that's where your achievement went to.

Scars
  • Scars

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:19 AM Edited by Scars, 01 September 2013 - 08:59 AM.

QUOTE (Darth_Starkiller @ Sunday, Sep 1 2013, 01:20)
One time I received an achievements, but it didn't appear on the top of the list. Later, I discovered it was "hidden" in the bottom. Maybe that's where your achievement went to.

I checked the locations again but this time during night time only and i found Sara (first encounter) and got the trophy tounge.gif, but i guess ill have to do the second encounter for 100% anyways? even tho i have the trophy?

Oh i almost cried of happyness when i heard the lil bling "Key to the city" trophy biggrin.gif
It turned out i hadn't played darts with Lil Jacob.

Thank you everyone i am so happy smile.gif TBOGT 100%, TLAD 100% and now finally GTA IV 100% now i can wait for my GTA V preorder in peace.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users