144 replies to this topic
Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

#MYLSPD

• Members
  • Bahrain
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (Murad96 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 13:53)
QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:50)
QUOTE (Murad96 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 13:40)
QUOTE (Bluegrassandsass @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:33)
QUOTE (TheLastKingofEngland @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 08:26)
Michael, who has beaten his kids, killed 100s of people, robs, treats everyone like sh*t and is generally evil? HES SO COOL!  cool.gif

Amanda, unhappy about her husband putting her and her kids in danger? Gets treated like sh*t? Sleeps with a different man? I hope we get to kill her!

This forum is sexist.

The games called grand theft auto not whiny lil bitch. I expect grand theft auto and killing and stuff. Not a whiny lil bitch. XD

But she's not a whiny little bitch you dumb sh*t. No sh*t she should be whining because Michael probably treats her like crap and kills people for no reason.

No.. You are a whiny little bitch. You talk about a videogame like it's real life. Lighten up.

In this videogame we are the biggest prick in the world and treat everyone like sh*t, and anyone who does something we do not like gets a hammer to the face. (or a bullet, but I like the hammer idea). That's our ingame justice system. Stop comparing it to real life justice. We don't care.

No we aren't the biggest prick in the world. Niko wouldn't kill a ped for no reason.

But the player can. It's a videogame, the player can do whatever they want.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

Shouldn't kill her, but just make sure she doesn't touch his money anymore. What divorced man lets his ex-wife spend all his money? confused.gif

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:04 PM Edited by PrometheusX, 01 September 2013 - 11:20 AM.

EDIT: No Spoilers & Leaks.

AlienWillHeMonsta
  • AlienWillHeMonsta

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

Tennis coach? Yoga teacher? Could really not loose your cool and remain calm? OJ tried it but it didn't quite work out. biggrin.gif

Bluegrassandsass
  • Bluegrassandsass

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:09 PM Edited by PrometheusX, 01 September 2013 - 11:21 AM.

QUOTE (Murad96 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 10:04)
EDIT: Spoilers removed.

Fair enough, I guess they are both pretty dysfunctional. However I don't think killing off Michael is much of a option. I do plan to use him as little as possible though.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

@Murad96, Michael actually says that?! mercie_blink.gif

Monty Mantis
  • Monty Mantis

Resident F*ckin' Professional

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

I think I'll let Amanda live. She put up with Michael getting caught and being sent to witness protection. Then, years later after all the sacrifices she made, Micheal goes back to his old life with a psychopath and a gangster. I can see why she'd be a little mad.

And Michael doesn't even appear to pleasure her sexually. What a dick.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:11 PM Edited by PrometheusX, 01 September 2013 - 11:23 AM.

QUOTE (Bluegrassandsass @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 15:09)
EDIT: Spoilers removed.

I know, of course I don't want Michael to be killed. I was replying to the other people saying that they would kill Amanda for whining.

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:14 PM

Michael and Amanda are probably both horrible people. Michael married her because she's hot, she married him because he's rich.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (theworldfamous @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 15:14)
Michael and Amanda are probably both horrible people. Michael married her because she's hot, she married him because he's rich.

I don't think so. Wasn't he not rich when they got married?

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (Murad96 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 15:15)

He apparently did the heists "more than a decade ago" and their children are not quite 10 year olds, so you're right

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

She is a typical hypocrite housewife who reaps all the benefits of her husband's money but keeps telling him how he is a bad/evil/horrible person, and victimize herself for putting up with all her husband's crimes for the sake of saving her kids and family.

Same as Tony Soprano's wife or Walter White's wife, Amanda hates her husband for his ways of earning money but really loves to spend all that money on herself.

If I get a chance to kill Amanda.. I will do it in a heartbeat.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

I'll just ignore her. Let her be. I don't care...

MidWestGrunge
  • MidWestGrunge

Desaparecidos

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (arama @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 10:58)
God i hope we get to take her out to the desert and put a bullet between her eyes Breaking bad style and bury her, or drive her off a peir

I want Trevor to kill Michaels Family and then get killed by Michael and Franklin

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (zainzombie @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 15:22)
She is a typical hypocrite housewife who reaps all the benefits of her husband's money but keeps telling him how he is a bad/evil/horrible person, and victimize herself for putting up with all her husband's crimes for the sake of saving her kids and family.

Same as Tony Soprano's wife or Walter White's wife, Amanda hates her husband for his ways of earning money but really loves to spend all that money on herself.

Well what is she gonna do? Not spend money at all? She is a bit of a hypocrite though.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Murad96 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:24)

Well what is she gonna do? Not spend money at all? She is a bit of a hypocrite though.

Yes she should have never married a criminal, If Michael didnt tell her then she should have divorced him and reported him to the authorities as soon as she learned about his field of work, get the custody of her children and get a job to support her family. But I guess that is a difficult option and she chose the easy way out. Stay with your criminal husband, use him financially and keep telling him he sucks.

Divorce is what a "good" person would do, what Amanda is doing is even worse. Atleast Michael is what he is, whereas she pretends to be a saint and using all that bad money.

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (tenpennyisplainevil @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:18)
QUOTE (Murad96 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 15:15)

He apparently did the heists "more than a decade ago" and their children are not quite 10 year olds, so you're right

We know he did heists then. We don't know what he did before that. You don't just become a bankrobber though, and to me he has a bit of that east coast mobster air to him. It's not pronounced, he's not a made guy and he probably has no ties to the mob anymore, but that may be his background.

He's definitely not some housedad before that. And he probably always has been a sociopath, so Amanda knew that when she married him.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

So many damn people playing the morality card again.

She's not a real person. It's just pixels. Deal with it.

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:31)

It's a character.. that's somewhere between a heap of pixels and an actual person.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (theworldfamous @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 07:34)

It's a character.. that's somewhere between a heap of pixels and an actual person.

She still isn't real. Therefore, it doesn't make anyone a better person if they don't kill her. If these people are so damn righteous and good, why don't they go down and work for a real charity instead of not killing some pixels in order to claim moral superiority over those that do?

baboultr
  • baboultr

Grove Street

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

AGREED user posted image

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (zainzombie @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 15:27)

Yes she should have never married a criminal, If Michael didnt tell her then she should have divorced him and reported him to the authorities as soon as she learned about his field of work, get the custody of her children and get a job to support her family. But I guess that is a difficult option and she chose the easy way out. Stay with your criminal husband, use him financially and keep telling him he sucks.

Divorce is what a "good" person would do, what Amanda is doing is even worse. Atleast Michael is what he is, whereas she pretends to be a saint and using all that bad money.

Haven't you heard? She can't get divorced for some reason. Something to do with Michael being a criminal.

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:40)

She still isn't real. Therefore, it doesn't make anyone a better person if they don't kill her. If these people are so damn righteous and good, why don't they go down and work for a real charity instead of not killing some pixels in order to claim moral superiority over those that do?

Same reason they put too much time into a forum about a videogame: none in particular.

And why don't you work for a charity?

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (theworldfamous @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 07:51)

Same reason they put too much time into a forum about a videogame: none in particular.

I never claimed to be a good person. But these people have no right to claim they're better than me just because they didn't kill some pixels.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 16:01)
QUOTE (theworldfamous @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 07:51)

I never claimed to be a good person. But these people have no right to claim they're better than me just because they didn't kill some pixels.

People are saying they want to kill her because she's whiny. No she isn't. And they say they want to "f*ck her first than kill her." I don't care, I'm better than all those people saying they want to do that.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (Murad96 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:49)
QUOTE (zainzombie @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 15:27)

Haven't you heard? She can't get divorced for some reason. Something to do with Michael being a criminal.

She could have when she first found out... like 15-20 years ago because I dont think she just found out about Michael being criminal after he got into the WPP.

arama
  • arama

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (Los Santos Police Department @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 13:32)

OT: I think that Michael will eventually have a happy family life, why would he kill his wife?

I haven't seen her make him a SINGLE sandwich in any of the trailers?

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:30 PM Edited by Murad96, 31 August 2013 - 03:32 PM.

QUOTE (arama @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 16:28)

OT: I think that Michael will eventually have a happy family life, why would he kill his wife?

Wow this guy.

CODE
oh wow
                      such contribushion
       much retard
                        nope nope
            defanately not troling

AlienWillHeMonsta
  • AlienWillHeMonsta

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (Murad96 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 15:30)

Wow this guy.

CODE
oh wow
                      such contribushion
       much retard
                        nope nope
            defanately not troling

R* have confirmed that all she does is spend Michael's money - that's her resume. She doesnt run her own business, have a part time job or take part in heists. She just spends the cash.

If she were really serious she would have left a long time ago but that money and the prospect of tennis coaches and yoga teachers stops her from leaving. Plus they're in Vinewood so she, like her daughter, will get drawn into Vinewood culture.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (AlienWillHeMonsta @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 16:43)
QUOTE (Murad96 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 15:30)

Wow this guy.

CODE
oh wow
                      such contribushion
       much retard
                        nope nope
            defanately not troling

R* have confirmed that all she does is spend Michael's money - that's her resume. She doesnt run her own business, have a part time job or take part in heists. She just spends the cash.

If she were really serious she would have left a long time ago but that money and the prospect of tennis coaches and yoga teachers stops her from leaving. Plus they're in Vinewood so she, like her daughter, will get drawn into Vinewood culture.

But I'm not gonna kill her over it. Anyone who does has mental issues.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users