Photo

I hope we get to kill Amanda

144 replies to this topic
Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (saintsrow @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 11:39)
QUOTE (Lil Jacob 27 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 11:01)
I think you need a new therapist

You know, guys, I'm pretty sure the GTAV trailers never said, "I think you need a new therapist." I see this quote all over the forum and I think it's a misquote, though it's a nice tidy phrase that people like to use and it does convey a similar implied meaning.

Mike's therapist says, "I don't think I can be your therapist any more." or something close to that. It's a little bit different. And it doesn't work so well as a quote, unlike Trevor's "Your therapist has a LOT to answer for."

Not trying to be a grammer nazi, but just didn't want our legends getting consecrated in error right from the get-go.

Nope, contrary to your belief it is in fact undoubtedly proven to be correct. Go watch Michael's trailerrrr.

Actually both are wrong, but yours is just like, wronger.

BananaJo3z
  • BananaJo3z

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

Can we have sex with Amanda in Online >.< ?

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:52 AM Edited by jamieleng, 31 August 2013 - 11:56 AM.

QUOTE (saintsrow @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 11:39)
QUOTE (Lil Jacob 27 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 11:01)
I think you need a new therapist

You know, guys, I'm pretty sure the GTAV trailers never said, "I think you need a new therapist." I see this quote all over the forum and I think it's a misquote, though it's a nice tidy phrase that people like to use and it does convey a similar implied meaning.

Mike's therapist says, "I don't think I can be your therapist any more." or something close to that. It's a little bit different. And it doesn't work so well as a quote, unlike Trevor's "Your therapist has a LOT to answer for."

Not trying to be a grammer nazi, but just didn't want our legends getting consecrated in error right from the get-go.

What on earth are you on about? "I think you need a new therapist" is a direct quote by his therapist (in Michael's character trailer) & implies 'You are beyond my help' (which is pretty much what Michael's actual therapist is saying).

"Your therapist has a lot to answer for" (said by Trevor to Michael), is probably referring to Michael calling Franklin "the son, I always wanted".

I haven't listened to any story leaks, so I'm basing this on what we officially know.

Phantom PaiN
  • Phantom PaiN

GtaI-GtaV

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

yeah...it would be cool to waste her (i know it would not be the case however)....but yes im with u she is always at it like a typical wife getting onto her husbands nerves, shouting, CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND (if someone wondering about her offences) and stuff like that....it seems that she will be annoying just like mr west dickens in R.D.R.......but then there got to be people of every type in there to make it feel more lively......

UrbanTheEmcee
  • UrbanTheEmcee

I'm that bada** n*gga yo moms warned you about.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (tinman187 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 06:04)
"You're ruining my yoga" .... That line made me wanna jab her in the lip!!!

You sound like you've done this before. biggrin.gif

Jimmyhetfield
  • Jimmyhetfield

Master

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:57 AM

No.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

Why do the mods lock a small leak actually telling everyone who a specific character actually is (contrary to what we thought) get deleted, but this doesn't?

arama
  • arama

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE (Jimmyhetfield @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 11:57)
No.

yes

Phantom PaiN
  • Phantom PaiN

GtaI-GtaV

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (arama @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 11:59)
QUOTE (Jimmyhetfield @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 11:57)
No.

yes

YeS indeed.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:07 PM

Sh*t mods. Some of them.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

But, she obviously had plastic surgery for her ass and tits.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:11 PM

She the kind of woma you would want to f*ck real hard to punish her, you know grabbher hair and drill her from the back as hard and as fast as you can. But not kill

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (InfernoV @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 13:11)
She the kind of woma you would want to f*ck real hard to punish her, you know grabbher hair and drill her from the back as hard and as fast as you can. But not kill

Stop being a rapist.

TheLastKingofEngland
  • TheLastKingofEngland

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:26 PM Edited by TheLastKingofEngland, 31 August 2013 - 12:30 PM.

QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 11:33)
Why does a videogame character annoy you so much? Do you know who childish that is? It reminds me of the blind emotional hatred people directed at Skylar in Breaking Bad. I swear all those idiots didn't even realise that it was a fictional character sometimes. Its funny they displayed more illogical emotional responses than the woman they so attribute to women.

icon14.gif

Michael, who has beaten his kids, killed 100s of people, robs, treats everyone like sh*t and is generally evil? HES SO COOL! cool.gif

Amanda, unhappy about her husband putting her and her kids in danger? Gets treated like sh*t? Sleeps with a different man? I hope we get to kill her!

This forum is sexist.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (TheLastKingofEngland @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 13:26)
Why does a videogame character annoy you so much? Do you know who childish that is? It reminds me of the blind emotional hatred people directed at Skylar in Breaking Bad. I swear all those idiots didn't even realise that it was a fictional character sometimes. Its funny they displayed more illogical emotional responses than the woman they so attribute to women.

icon14.gif

Michael, who has beaten his kids, killed 100s of people, robbed, treats everyone like sh*t and is generally evil? HES SO COOL! cool.gif

Amanda, unhappy about her husband putting her and her kids in danger? Gets treated like sh*t? Sleeps with a different man? I hope we get to kill her!

This forum is sexist.

icon14.gif Exactly.

Andy37649
  • Andy37649

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

I hope we can first f*ck her and then kill her lol.gif

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

No. If given the option, i will f*ck her... then maybe kill her.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

the night we called it a day

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (TheLastKingofEngland @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 12:26)
Michael, who has beaten his kids, killed 100s of people, robs, treats everyone like sh*t and is generally evil? HES SO COOL! cool.gif

This forum is sexist.

No, this forum has a deep understanding of justice.

Lol, it's a videogame. Lighten up.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:27)
QUOTE (TheLastKingofEngland @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 12:26)
Michael, who has beaten his kids, killed 100s of people, robs, treats everyone like sh*t and is generally evil? HES SO COOL!  cool.gif

This forum is sexist.

No, this forum has a deep understanding of justice.

Lol, it's a videogame. Lighten up.

I hope we can first f*ck her and then kill her  lol.gif

No. If given the option, i will f*ck her... then maybe kill her.

Rapists everywhere.

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (arama @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 10:58)
God i hope we get to take her out to the desert and put a bullet between her eyes Breaking bad style and bury her, or drive her off a peir

icon14.gif Michael is my favorite character in the game, so yaa

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

user posted image
@Murad96: Rapists, rapists everywhere.

OT: I think that Michael will eventually have a happy family life, why would he kill his wife?

Bluegrassandsass
  • Bluegrassandsass

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (TheLastKingofEngland @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 08:26)

icon14.gif

This forum is sexist.

The games called grand theft auto not whiny lil bitch. I expect grand theft auto and killing and stuff. Not a whiny lil bitch. XD

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (MetalMilitia @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 11:02)
Amanda is like a girl version of Roman

This made me laugh as hell, nice. icon14.gif

Anyway we will be not able to kill them, and if yes.. it will be just like in RDR.

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

it's dark in some places, but sunny everywhere else

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

So Amanda is the new Skylar?

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Bluegrassandsass @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:33)

icon14.gif

This forum is sexist.

The games called grand theft auto not whiny lil bitch. I expect grand theft auto and killing and stuff. Not a whiny lil bitch. XD

But she's not a whiny little bitch you dumb sh*t. No sh*t she should be whining because Michael probably treats her like crap and kills people for no reason.

Sirpepperoni
  • Sirpepperoni

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

I see Michael as a business man and business man wouldn't kill Amanda... He'd pimp her out cause she's a schlut

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Sirpepperoni @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:43)
I see Michael as a business man and business man wouldn't kill Amanda... He'd pimp her out cause she's a schlut

You're a slut.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

the night we called it a day

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (Murad96 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 13:40)
Michael, who has beaten his kids, killed 100s of people, robs, treats everyone like sh*t and is generally evil? HES SO COOL!  cool.gif

This forum is sexist.

But she's not a whiny little bitch you dumb sh*t. No sh*t she should be whining because Michael probably treats her like crap and kills people for no reason.

No.. You are a whiny little bitch. You talk about a videogame like it's real life. Lighten up.

In this videogame we are the biggest prick in the world and treat everyone like sh*t, and anyone who does something we do not like gets a hammer to the face. (or a bullet, but I like the hammer idea). That's our ingame justice system. Stop comparing it to real life justice. We don't care.

Bluegrassandsass
  • Bluegrassandsass

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (Murad96 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 09:40)

icon14.gif

This forum is sexist.

Woah now I didn't call you anything. From the trailers though it seems the only thing that she does is scream, whine, or even cheat on him. That just falls under the category of whiny bitch to me and I wouldn't allow that in my life. You can't just assume he treats her like sh*t.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 14:50)
QUOTE (Murad96 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 13:40)

This forum is sexist.

No.. You are a whiny little bitch. You talk about a videogame like it's real life. Lighten up.

In this videogame we are the biggest prick in the world and treat everyone like sh*t, and anyone who does something we do not like gets a hammer to the face. (or a bullet, but I like the hammer idea). That's our ingame justice system. Stop comparing it to real life justice. We don't care.

No we aren't the biggest prick in the world. Niko wouldn't kill a ped for no reason.

It's up to the player's choice whether he runs over everyone, robs every car, kills every cop for no reason, and kills everyone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users