Photo

Day changing instantly to night, and viceversa

5 replies to this topic
tokeabowl
  • tokeabowl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:58 AM

This happens to me all the time when i'm playing online. One second it's pitch black, middle of night, and then one second later it's 2 in the afternoon, sunny as hell. It's almost like someone in the game is using the "turn day to night" cheat code... is my ps3 messed up, am i lagging, or does this happen to other people?

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

Only drives V8s.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:33 AM

Most likely it is a modder, Fricken Pr!cks! Just monitor it to find out who's doing it.

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

you might get that in the first minute of entering a room, but if you've been there for a while then yeah they change the weather alot the modders...

The rain started the other week and the lightning started which usually rare online FR and the lightning and dualshock went off 6 times each strike way more than single player... I keep reporting to PSN and Rockstar but they don't bother...not so close to V and Online but they will ruin Online as soon as they work out those files.

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

Only drives V8s.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:46 AM

This is why I'm glad rockstar has made huge improvements to multiplayer. In an interview they had a long time ago, rockstar stated that modding is going to be strictly prohibited in GTA online.

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (TheGreenSadler @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 22:46)
This is why I'm glad rockstar has made huge improvements to multiplayer. In an interview they had a long time ago, rockstar stated that modding is going to be strictly prohibited in GTA online.

Proof please.

7csc
  • 7csc

Northwood !

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:10 AM

Its a modder who does it. It happens to me all the time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users