Photo

Online Day changes into night instantly, randomly

8 replies to this topic
tokeabowl
  • tokeabowl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

This happens to me all the time when i'm playing online. One second it's pitch black, middle of night, and then one second later it's 2 in the afternoon, sunny as hell. It's almost like someone in the game is using the "turn day to night" cheat code... is my ps3 messed up, am i lagging, or does this happen to other people?

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

git gud or get rekt

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

Probably a hacker. I doubt it's your PS3 if it doesn't happen in singleplayer.

tokeabowl
  • tokeabowl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (DE4TH @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 11:11)

The thing is it happens in every session, so i'm not sure it's a modder. It has to be lag, or something to do with my PS3 hardware.... i should also mention that the game is downloaded from the PS Store sand not run off a disc, maybe there was a corruption during download or something?

tokeabowl
  • tokeabowl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

bump

Gunslinger_GK
  • Gunslinger_GK

STRR Lieutenant

• Members
  • France

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (tokeabowl @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 11:41)

The thing is it happens in every session, so i'm not sure it's a modder. It has to be lag, or something to do with my PS3 hardware.... i should also mention that the game is downloaded from the PS Store sand not run off a disc, maybe there was a corruption during download or something?

Got the exact same problem, downloaded EFLC from PSN, happens almost everytime in free mode.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

Does it only change once? If so it's just lag. When you join your console thinks its one time of day when it's actually another. The sudden change is just syncing you up with everyone else in the game.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

git gud or get rekt

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (tokeabowl @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 11:41)

I don't know then man, I still doubt it's a hardware issue as it would happen in singleplayer as well if it was. Also it doesn't sound like anything is corrupted if all that changes is the time of day. As Banana. mentioned, it could be lag. Are you using an ethernet cable or going wireless?

blue1
  • blue1

ŻŻŻŻŻ

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

This happens to me all the time as well.. I'm thinking it might be because your game has one weather/lighting before you join a multiplayer server and on that server they might have different weather settings, so it takes some seconds before it's synced.. ? For me it's no big deal.. once it has changed in the beginning of the session it stays that way.

tokeabowl
  • tokeabowl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

Thanks for the reply guys, looks like i'll check it off as lag. I was worried my ps3 was going to break before gta5 came out lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users