The last statment archive.

8 replies to this topic
30Days
  • 30Days

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

user posted image

I was reading through the Texas last statements online archive ( http://www.tdcj.stat..._offenders.html ) and I had this stupid idea.
Imagine you are on death row, and September 17 will be the day of your execution. Since on that day, many of us will leave the forum for a long period, what will it be your last statement before "going" ? biggrin.gif

In b4 titties

Anthonymrb
  • Anthonymrb

Collectors Edition

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

inb4lock

Doctor_Baconator
  • Doctor_Baconator

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:45 PM

Just read a few of those. Christ, that's dark.

30Days
  • 30Days

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

I don't want to turn this stupid thread in a discussion about death penalty, but well, it's 2013. And America is a country socially and technologically advanced. How can it still exist?

M-B
  • M-B

A dope trailer is no place for a kitty.

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

Thanks for the site... Some of the final statements are just crazy!!

drscot
  • drscot

Step Into My World

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (beauedwards1991 @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 21:45)
Just read a few of those. Christ, that's dark.

I cant believe they put this sh*t online man, It's awful confused.gif

my last post on here before I play the game will probably be something totally unrelated, I'm not the type to be like 'omogmogmogmgomggm guyz' or 'Just about to play, i'll update you as i go!', i'll most likely just get on with it and let you guys get on with it and experience it for yourself. I'll avoid the forums for a few months after release tbh, it's bound to be stupidly busy and fill up with flamers an spammers and noobs asking questions and it'll get frustrating, if i'm honest. I seem to remember similar things happening on almost every game forum i've been a member off after a big release tounge.gif

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

I feel sorry for this guy, he was part of a security threeat group and killed a guy when they got into a fight.

" Yes, sir. Jennifer, I love you. Mom, I love you. Rick, take care of you. For all of you people, I defended myself when I killed your family member. Prison is a bad place. There was eight against me. I didn't set out to kill him. I am sorry that I killed him"

So Awesome
  • So Awesome

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

user posted image

Macuvi
  • Macuvi

Lurking

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (30Days @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 21:51)
I don't want to turn this stupid thread in a discussion about death penalty, but well, it's 2013. And America is a country socially and technologically advanced. How can it still exist?

There are quiet a few countries that still use the death penalty. Some still use the firing squad and decapitation.

I'm not saying its right or wrong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users