Photo

Bear Fight

2 replies to this topic
Riding shotgun
  • Riding shotgun

Burn till I cant burn no more

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

Ok, I made it to the 6th and final round in LC Cage fighter. My trick was doing good up until round 5, I just kept kickng them over and over because i can't for the life of me block and disarm when I actually wan't to. Its like up to luck I swear because its so hard to tell when their going to attack. GRRRR. Rant over. Really though I need some help to block and disarm them espeically the guys with the knife.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

This might help:

Riding shotgun
  • Riding shotgun

Burn till I cant burn no more

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:43 AM Edited by Riding shotgun, 02 September 2013 - 06:37 PM.

Man I usually don't sweat video games but man oh man. SCREW THIS sh*t!!!! I was on my LAST opponent in the final round. I am kicking these guys repeatedly cause they have knives and I can't risk my health trying to block. So opponent 2 gets up and walks inbetween opponent 3 and I. I hit opponent 2 and opponent 3 kills me. This is a side quest where I wish body armor acted like it did in 3 and VC...ughh.

Edit. I finally beat it. I managed to disarm opponent 1 in round 6, the rest was simple when you got a knife cool.gif.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users