Vigilante Sub Mission glitch

35 replies to this topic
ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

Get a USB generic GamePad (i.e. Logitech Dual Action ™) then you can play almost the same as on the Consoles. I don't recommend trying to make a console controller work on the PC as it can take hours getting the correct drivers to work.

The Logitech Dual Action ™ works straight of the box without special drivers.

my gamepad logic: work PERFECTLY on PS3....can't work on PC that it was designed for >,<

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

Get a USB generic GamePad (i.e. Logitech Dual Action ™) then you can play almost the same as on the Consoles. I don't recommend trying to make a console controller work on the PC as it can take hours getting the correct drivers to work.

The Logitech Dual Action ™ works straight of the box without special drivers.

my gamepad logic: work PERFECTLY on PS3....can't work on PC that it was designed for >,<

You don't have the 'Dual Action ™" if it works perfectly on the PS.

Take a look at the bottom of the GamePad. You may have the model with the Switch set for PS2/3 use. Move the switch to the other position for use on a PC.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

looked EVERYWHERE and nothing :sui:

I think mine is Ucom (?) that what's writing on-top

ALWAYS GREAT THING DO NOT COME HERE IN LIBYA WHILE RUBBISH THING DO @_@;

if you're talking about the button that says: Analog, then I'm not sure about it *testing* only the left analog that's working....unless that's the point....:sui: if so, then better to use it ONLY to make/having fun on tlos dawn of the dragon dead glitch >,<

stevo38
  • stevo38

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:40 AM Edited by stevo38, 09 October 2013 - 11:00 AM.

* *How to complete Vigilante w/out chasing anyone or getting a wanted level (no cheats): * *

I have another guide that's guaranteed to work but it's only in SF - www. g-unleashed.com/index.php?cat=16&pid=25&page=secrets__and__tips

Another guide that may or may not work:
Get a cop vehicle and park on the sidewalk next to the wall directly opposite the door to Cluckin' Bell in Willowfield (near Grove St.)
*Any building with the yellow arrow may work

1. Start the mission
2. Wait for the suspects to spawn
3. Get out of the car (let CJ shut the door) and go into the shop
4. Walk around the shop a bit
5. After 10-30 seconds you will hear a noise and one of the suspects will dissapear
6. Sometime after this it should say 'threat eliminated' and cash reward
7. If it doesn't: wait until 12sec left on the timer then exit the shop and get in your cop car
8. Repeat process from step 3 onwards

*If at any time or place it says 'threat eliminated', first thing you do is get in your cop car and then you will be a level up with fresh suspects... from here you repeat from step 3 onwards.

Following those directions should keep you advancing levels, I got to level 15 before I quit by pressing R3.

The higher the level the longer it takes for the threat to be eliminated.
*you will hear a noise when one of the suspects gets 'killed'
*as soon as fresh suspects spawn get out of the car
*If it's taking longer than 100 seconds to eliminate the threat you should try my other guide mentioned above

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

I dont know how it worked but i got to lvl 4 vigilante thru 24/7 ( shop ) at first city near the low rider meeting, i was trying some glitches and end up at max lvl 4 by re entering 24/7 but i really got no clue how its triggered ( since tried multiple times and sometimes it work and sometimes not. I also got stuck behind 24/7 door by placing bike so door stays open when exit ( never knew interior doors could stay open except attrium but just worked 1 time ), also put a bomb in you car ( 8 ball ) then rig/activate it then talk to low rider meeting guy and then bomb is gone but still says theres a bomb in your car ( no advantages ). Other minor thing i found is go to 8 ball or transfender now park you car half way in ( so its blocking door ) now enter an interior and leave, go back to transfender and you see door is closed and you can walk thru. This also no advantages except camera view is different.

MrBound
  • MrBound

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by lil weasel, 07 November 2013 - 08:30 PM.

LOL '-'

EDIT: < Cautioned for this post {lw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users