The Craig Conner Appreciation Thread

4 replies to this topic
Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (ΣΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

Craig Conner is a composer that worked for Rockstar in the past and he composed music for games such as Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto III, Manhunt, Manhunt 2, and others.

My personal favorites that he worked or collaborated on:

GTA III theme

GTA Vice City theme

GTA Vice City end credits

GTA Vice City Stories theme

Are there any other fans of him here? What are your favorite songs\soundtracks that he worked on?

Riding shotgun
  • Riding shotgun

Burn till I cant burn no more

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:00 PM

Laura91
  • Laura91

Portia's #1 Fan

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:21 PM

I utterly adore Conor & Jay!! They are absolutely brilliant!! Julie's vocals are the greatest! It's a shame that they aren't popular because they sure as hell deserve to be.

Simone L
  • Simone L

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:13 PM Edited by Simoneski, 30 August 2013 - 11:22 PM.

Craig Conner still works for Rockstar I think. He's their music producer usually.

I've loved his music ever since before I knew I loved it. xD GTA 1 was the second video game I ever played.

These are my favourite video game songs that he's written are and that I've heard. There are so many too choose from so I've narrowed it down to a few. wink.gif

GTA 1: Complications, Figiwhiz, Gangstar Friday (Menu)

GTA 2: Southpark, O2N, God Bless All The Universe, Standing On My Own

GTA 3: Stripe Summer, Life Is But A Mere Supply, Pray It Goes Ok?

VC: La Vida Es Une Lenteja, Yo Te Mire, Noth Point Mall music (someone told me he did, I don't know for sure)

Manhut: Manhunt Intro, Born Again, Fuelled By Hate, Grounds For Assault, Graveyard Shift, End Credits

Manhunt 2: Main Theme, The Pervs Strip Club, Origins (Mind Control Music), Most Wanted (Red), Domestic Disturbance (Red), Credits
(I haven't actually played or watched the manhunt games yet but I still wanted to hear the soundtrack. It looks really good from the clips I've seen.)

I also really Like Conor and Jay. Femme Fatal, Ghost, Complicated are my favourite songs of theirs.

He's amongst my favourite musicians and I'd really like to see him do some more composing/scoring for Rockstar since he's deserves it. Why doesn't he get used much any more? I also want the GTA 1, 2 and Manhunt soundtracks to get a proper release since the other grand theft auto soundtracks can be found on Itunes and Spotify.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:30 PM

I prefer Michael Hunter, the guy can branch out to any kind of music. Pablo and Butch Cassidy are aliases under which he released some albums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users