Photo

Game won't run

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
Diaz0r
  • Diaz0r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:33 PM Edited by Diaz0r, 30 August 2013 - 12:48 PM.

Okay so, I have windows XP and no need to worry about the requirements I once had XP and GTA SA on it and it used to run perfectly without any lag/crash .. etc, and also had Windows 7 and worked normally not so perfect, and now I have XP again and I downloaded the game from the internet and when I open gta_sa.exe it says this weird message that I can't understand

"FPAHD TEVT ABTO CA HE MOGET HANTN YCTAHOBLEHON 3BYKOBON KAPTS"

I thought it could be DirectX problem, installed it and still the say thing comes again and even tried to check for gta_sa.set and didn't find it. (Documents->GTA San Andreas User Files)
And I didn't even install a single mod, I just installed SAMP but even before installing SAMP I tried running the game first and it said that message, tried to run the game through SAMP and still the same.. If you need a ScreenShot of the message I would gladly upload it for you.

Thank you for you time.

Operating system: Windows XP Professional SP 2
Processor:2.80GHz
RAM:2GB

Diaz0r
  • Diaz0r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

Okay guys I found the problem sorry for troubling you all but I'll just tell you what happened if someone has this problem too.

Right Click on My Computer -> Manage -> Device Manager -> Choose sound drivers and check that they are all enabled/working properly.

I found my sound device wasn't enabled, and anyway hope it helps you guys and sorry again for double posting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users