Photo

Two-Timing GF problem.

11 replies to this topic
Benderowy_
  • Benderowy_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

Well actually im doing two timing dates with Michelle i cant reach house without geting info "You bored her legs off" and when i come to house she says "You have no idea how to treat a lady" i just cant reach house with this not popup jealous gf shows right but i cant reach distance from house to Garcia Bar is to far, any possible road to not get this info?
I have 15% with her anyway when i come to het house with bored legs off i got 10...
I already did Barbara, Katie, Denise and Millie at 100%
Also i heard Michelle likes Dancing and only Husbury is nearest its also long way to house!
Possible solutions? Not about two timing i know it right just how to take her to house without massage showing up. suicidal.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

Well that's a problem did you pick the oysters already???? Because Michelle at about 30% will change her type of date, but before you will only get the food dates.
Another question have you tried other restaurants? I know fast food she doesn't like but maybe she likes dinners I not sure.

Benderowy_
  • Benderowy_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

Yes i have oysters, actually she only like bar on garcia sadly.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:01 PM Edited by fnxrak, 30 August 2013 - 01:06 PM.

Maybe you can try to give michelle more than one gift in a way of instead loosing the progress win some progress, although you would have to be quick and do it before getting to the restaurant, then just take her there and you might have a shot, you could even try taking her to one of the restaurants she hates. Just carry one of the gifts and afterwards get others and give them to her, a NRG-500 might be the best way to get them fast enough. You would only need to get 6 flowers I think to imporve 1% and you only need to get the progress to get over 30% I believe afterwards the other type of dates will be an option.
###Edit###
Also you might not even need to get to a restaurant this way you may just wait for her to get tired and end the date. You can even wait near her house so that you won't have to go a long way with the jealous girlfriend behind. It might be somehow a very slow otion but maybe it will work.

Benderowy_
  • Benderowy_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

How about 4 star option? She automaticly boring legs off as i know and jealous shows after 2sec,

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

You can't give her flowers while chased by the police that's why it was not able to get progress with the other girlfriends yet at the beginning.

Benderowy_
  • Benderowy_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

Actually i dont get solution, i giving flowers taking to nearest diner she dont like , jealous shows chashing down to house and get - %???!

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

For every gift (flowers, dildos, vibrators) you give to a girlfriend you get +1% so if you loose 5% for every bad date you only need to give 6 gifts so this way you may ave a bad date but instead of losing progress you gain progress. This is a rather new technique though I realy never tried it but it should work I think.

Benderowy_
  • Benderowy_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

Seems i dont do it properly, can you explain step by step from start of date?

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

First go on a date with Michelle and take flowers or a dildo for example as soon as she leaves her house give her the gift also since you have the oysters give her a kiss after the gift, then go with her, preferably in a fast bike, to other locations where you can find flowers and give them to her also there will be apoint when she will end the date and in theory since you gave her the gifts you should get a progress instead of loosing.

Benderowy_
  • Benderowy_

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

Done
Now last girl , Helena how about her? She too have long distance to home.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:25 PM

yes but I've been able to take her easily on a food date in-time so it should be much trouble.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users