When posting a problem, please include the following information:
- Where exactly in the game you experienced the issue (start screen, while playing the game, etc.)
- What version of the game you have (retail, steam, other online store)
- What is your OS
- Benchmark info or DxDiag is also helpful
Post in one of these forums.
Illegally obtained copies are NOT supported. Discussion of cracks in any form is forbidden.
Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:01 AM
what should I do ?
is thery any links to download the game "setup" ??
Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:08 AM
Try these steps.
1) Insert GTA IV's disk one
2) Open My Computer
3) Right click on CD Drive and click on Explore, you will see two folders, GTAIV and RGSC
4) Open RGSC and open setup and install it, if you already have it installed then no need to install RGSC again.
5) Then open the folder GTAIV and open setup.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users