Turn on, Tune in, Bug out

4 replies to this topic
JG33
  • JG33

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:26 AM

Officially the most annoying mission in GTA history. suicidal.gif

I blow up all the antennae without a scratch on my health, then the f*cking DEA kill me metres away from Pay n Spray. -.-

Just watched a video where the guy used a helicopter, so I might try that method now.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

It's extremely easy if you ask me. Use a helicopter and then fly over to the construction site in Downtown and pick up the bribe. With 4 stars, it's much easier because the FBI agents are extremely hard to escape without dying. After picking up the bribe, enter the nearest non-emergency vehicle to the Pay n Spray. Alternatively, pick up the bribe between your house and the trailer park.

kmg90
  • kmg90

Video games enthusiast

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by kmg90, 24 September 2013 - 09:01 PM.

It's extremely easy if you ask me. Use a helicopter and then fly over to the construction site in Downtown and pick up the bribe. With 4 stars, it's much easier because the FBI agents are extremely hard to escape without dying. After picking up the bribe, enter the nearest non-emergency vehicle to the Pay n Spray. Alternatively, pick up the bribe between your house and the trailer park.

This thread is a few weeks old but, THIS!

Take the helicopter and body armor at the first police station and fly to each station parking on the roof of the second and then on the building across the street from the third to take out each antennas.

To easily clear the wanted level take the chopper and collect police bribes staying high enough in between bribes to avoid getting shot down by road blocks.

TonyMontanaCDL
  • TonyMontanaCDL

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

The mission is incredibly easy if you know what you are doing.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

I remember having quite a difficult time with this particular mission. There are some tips online that seem to make it easier, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users