Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there something wrong with this website?

9 replies to this topic
Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:50 AM

I'm so tired of this happening. I can barely go onto my own Gang topic without this stupid message showing up. I would like to have an explanation as to why I get this message almost 24/7 now. It's been happenening for weeks.

http://gyazo.com/954...b2533e7a656.png

click to see the message ^

It's like a 404 not found or a 502 bad gateway, but 20 times worse. I was used to the usual server crash/malfunction because it wouldn't happen EVERY DAY, but with this Cloudflare thing, I get this on 95% of the topics I click on. Most are in the V section, then the rest are in the gangs section... it's just so irritating that I have to keep going through this crap. After I get the message, I usually wont be able to connect to GTAForums for like 7 minutes. I tried everything. I restarted my router, and it kept doing it. I disconnected from my connection then reconnected 10 minutes later, this still happened. If there isn't a permanent fix for this I will go completely mad.

Hopefully a mod or admin will help clear this up, it's ridiculous at this point.

Thank you all.

Matty
  • Matty

Wiseguy

• Australia

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

Have you tried clearing your browser cookies? Usually doing this fixes the issue for me when it comes up. smile.gif

The Collectors
  • The Collectors

Back in Action™

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (DTUMan @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 03:54)
Have you tried clearing your browser cookies? Usually doing this fixes the issue for me when it comes up. smile.gif

Sorry, I have to reply with this account because I can't seem to do anything at all with my main account.

I've tried the cookies thing. I've tried the clear browsing data thing. It just. doesn't. work. What is Cloudflare? I don't even know... Is that the forums servers or something? Since when was Cloudflare used on the forums? I don't recall it being used before.

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• None

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

Cloudflare. What you're seeing is nothing more than a new design for the old 502 Bad Gateway error. Either way, we're working on fixing this.

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (Suction Testicle Man @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 08:24)
Cloudflare. What you're seeing is nothing more than a new design for the old 502 Bad Gateway error. Either way, we're working on fixing this.

Alright, thank you then icon14.gif

You may lock the topic if you wish.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (Suction Testicle Man @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 08:24)

Thank you for sharing. I had just received the same message and was a bit confused.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

After recieve this a few times it started showing me an older version of the board with this at the top.
user posted image
I know it's not really a problem, but just thought I'd post it for other to see what has been happening.

Edit - Didn't realize I double posted. Sorry.

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

I have this same message the last few days. Its indeed annoying.

Does this have to do with the larger amount of users since we're closing in on the release of V?

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 03:03)
After recieve this a few times it started showing me an older version of the board with this at the top.
user posted image
I know it's not really a problem, but just thought I'd post it for other to see what has been happening.

Edit - Didn't realize I double posted. Sorry.

Yep, I also had the same message.

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (r0eladn @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 20:38)
Does this have to do with the larger amount of users since we're closing in on the release of V?

Yes, the server is handling way more connections than usual.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users