Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

I will cut your soul like a SPIDER!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

Hope this is in Correct Section!

Hello everyone.

When i open the vehicles.col of GTA Vice City (With coll editor by Steve) i find the Collision models of all the vehicles of Vice city but when i open the Vehicles.col file of GTA Sanandreas, only Airtrain.col is found inside it where are all other Vehicles collision Models? How to get them?? confused.gif

Also i get a "Range Check Error" if i try to open the Peds.col file with coll editor. confused.gif confused.gif

RanxeroX
  • RanxeroX

Wielding Many Hats

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

Collision models for SA vehicles are contained within the .dff file of each vehicle. You should be able to load the .dff to view/edit them. Don't know about peds though...

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

I will cut your soul like a SPIDER!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE (RanxeroX @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 15:29)
Collision models for SA vehicles are contained within the .dff file of each vehicle. You should be able to load the .dff to view/edit them. Don't know about peds though...

Hey i also got to know about the vehicles .col of GTA SA actually they are Packed in the DFF Model of the particular car.. We have to open Col I/O in 3ds max (kams Scripts) from there we will import the car model and then only its Col will get imported (you must have to select .dff in the "type of file" box. But What about Peds. col guys?? smile.gif smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users