Confirmed Music in GTA:V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
989 replies to this topic
MrSpooge
  • MrSpooge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

There's still a lot of stuff not ID'd, I'm making a start on Worldwide FM and already I'm looking for two tracks people have skipped over.

I thought the whole soundtrack got leaked?

It did, but no one has ID'd everything, I've finished with WorldWide FM now and found FIVE extra tracks on that station that no one else has listed!

Do you have the full track-listing of Vinewood Boulevard FM or Radio Los Santos?

I'm gonna work on Radio Los Santos now.

Does everyone seriously hate Dubstep with a passion? I mean seriously.. I'd like to know why you think it's so sh*t, sure most of it is but there are some very beat worthy hits out there.. But jeeze, don't be so HATEFUL over a different type of Music.. Why you swearing at a type of music at all? Weirdos.

I like Dubstep, as well as Drum 'n Bass. Would be cool if there was a radio station had these 2 genres, as they blend in well together. But there is so many good mudic already, that I don't complain.

you said ... someone heard drake playing .....

wonder what drake song or drake feature would make this game....

No Drake in GTA5.

It's seems as if you've completely went over the Soundtrack/Leaker or Not and there isn't a single Skrillex or maybe Flux Pavillion song? Anytype of Drum and Bass or Step anyway? None?.. I understand that most of the Genre is complete crap that was made by wannabes who just give it a bad name but.. NOTHING? I'll cry if there isn't one song with a mean ass drop in it :(

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

Damn, I mean I know that there was practically no way in hell MSX FM would return but I was hoping for a station that at least had DnB in it. Oh well, at least the soundtrack has been pretty good so far. 

caiaof
  • caiaof

Amputechture

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

let me ask: what you thought of Vice City and San Andreas soundtrack BACK IN THE DAY, WHEN BOTH WERE RELEASED? Many of you are hating the soundtrack, but I had the same "WTF is this sh*t? I don't know any of this bands, and when I know the band they chose a song I don't know!" when I listened to both soundtracks. After time I got used to it and I started to listen to many featured bands, and some of them are my favorites now.

What I am trying to say is: GTA soundtracks were always made by deep cuts, but you got used to them to an extent that now your favorite bands/artists are made of part of it. Listen to V's soundtrack without prejudgement, maybe you will find something to love there!
  • darkplague, Street Mix, man dragon and 1 other like this

man dragon
  • man dragon

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:21 AM

let me ask: what you thought of Vice City and San Andreas soundtrack BACK IN THE DAY, WHEN BOTH WERE RELEASED? Many of you are hating the soundtrack, but I had the same "WTF is this sh*t? I don't know any of this bands, and when I know the band they chose a song I don't know!" when I listened to both soundtracks. After time I got used to it and I started to listen to many featured bands, and some of them are my favorites now.

What I am trying to say is: GTA soundtracks were always made by deep cuts, but you got used to them to an extent that now your favorite bands/artists are made of part of it. Listen to V's soundtrack without prejudgement, maybe you will find something to love there!

I really wish more people thought like this. 

DatassGTA
  • DatassGTA

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

East Los FM.

I lost my sh*t.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

V's soundtrack is okay but it could've been better. If Custom Radio makes it in on consoles then I'll be having a good time added Duran Duran, Billy Idol, Gun n Roses, Loose Ends, and some good 80's music. I'll get a better vibe for the city.

PeacefulFuckingDay
  • PeacefulFuckingDay

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:01 AM

Really looking forward to Channel X west coast punk. Wasn't expecting them to have that actually. :)
  • Bellic 4 life likes this

Bellic 4 life
  • Bellic 4 life

Follower of Asatru

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:05 AM

Really looking forward to Channel X west coast punk. Wasn't expecting them to have that actually. :)

I know, right? I'm surprised Keith agreed to DJ, and I'm also surprised Greg Ginn allowed R* to use My War. Descendents are always excellent in my book as well.

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Street Cat

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

where is music 90's dance GTA V?

caiaof
  • caiaof

Amputechture

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

where is music 90's dance GTA V?

in Non-Stop Pop, actually

BFR579
  • BFR579

"Till things are brighter, I'm the man in black."

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:57 PM Edited by BFR579, 10 September 2013 - 04:57 PM.

This. I recently looked at the threads made back in 2004-5 when SA was new, and there's a lot of "soundtrack sucks" "worst soundtrack ever" type of threads. And now most people say that it's the best in the series.

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by gtafan899, 10 September 2013 - 06:27 PM.

what happened to that kavinsky station?

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

Either they've scrapped it, or it was never in the cards.

A1Interest
  • A1Interest

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

Either they've scrapped it, or it was never in the cards.

It turned out that this was just a publicity stunt.

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by jimmycakes, 11 September 2013 - 11:59 AM.

gandalf

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:20 PM Edited by Kirsty, 11 September 2013 - 09:41 PM.

idk if that list is complete:

http://i.imgur.com/AAEYu5U.jpg

But Enrique Iglesias isnt in so either the Mag who wrote it made a mistake or they changed the songlist.
CBA to count the list

Fan made

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:33 PM Edited by Ash_735, 11 September 2013 - 01:43 PM.

It's possibly true, just to confirm, Enrique isn't on the soundtrack, neither is that Moloko song, most of the songs listed on the GTA Wiki are bullsh*t, someone is playing you all, for example, I only just confirmed WorldWide FM the other day (I actually made a post here before I did it), and that list does have the five songs I mentioned. The Non Stop Pop matches the complete one I checked from the files to, same goes for The Low Down 91.1FM and 106.1 Radio Los Santos. Even more amazing "Nine Is God" by Wavves is listed there, I only got a confirmation on that LAST NIGHT when the Wavves themselves confirmed they have a new song in GTA V. The only problem I have is that two songs are missing from that list that ARE in game, hmm.

edit: it also miscredits MC Eiht as Comptons Most Wanted and list Blaine County Radio Hosts as UNKNOWN, same goes for WCTR normally they list the shows on the station instead of the track list, so either the person doing that is stalking me very closely, or, well, I dunno.

edit 2: For anyone interested, here's the link to the Radio Station Guide I'm working on (http://www.gtagaming.com/v/info/radio) anything on there is confirmed by myself through actually listening to the files, and I'm not listing fake sh*t like GTA Wiki does, anything on there is what's in the game, full stations done so far as FlyLo FM, SoulWax FM, The Low Down 91.1FM, 100.7FM Non Stop Pop, 106.1 Radio Los Santos, Vinewood Boulevard Radio and Worldwide FM.

• Eutyphro and Matt21 like this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

Radio Soulwax should have been Radio Drumcode with Adam Beyer as a host.  Or Radio CLR with Chris Liebing as the host.  Should have used some real techno played at real raves and sh*t wtf.

Otherwise, I'll just be listening to Rebel Radio along with Westcoast Classics.  Also, big boy hasn't been the same since he lost all that weight to surgery.  He was better when he was being himself.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

That Kenny Loggings song. Nice!

Cysiek
  • Cysiek

1+1=69

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

2CCSkxA.jpg

We know: colors of the station, hoster and program.

Cysiek
  • Cysiek

1+1=69

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

It seems that we do not listen to Blaine County Radio Station  :panic:

5232152036fde.png

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

5232152036fde.png

In GTA IV the station Integrity 2.0 is not available at the beginning of the game, because Lazlow starts it up during the story.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

5232152036fde.png

In GTA IV the station Integrity 2.0 is not available at the beginning of the game, because Lazlow starts it up during the story.

Or maybe it only becomes available once you leave the city and enter Blaine County?

• Street Mix likes this

ScottishHeist123
  • ScottishHeist123

After 5 years on the East Coast, it's time to go home...

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

Wow, haha, is that true? I've had GTA IV since day one and I never knew that!

man dragon
  • man dragon

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

5232152036fde.png

Or maybe it only becomes available once you leave the city and enter Blaine County?

That would be f*cking epic!

Demolition Man
  • Demolition Man

Made man

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

Any news on custom soundtracks, in or out?

Jew Rosenberg
  • Jew Rosenberg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

this is true for VC and SA, i was 11 when VC came out and instantly i loved all the songs and thought maybe they were too girly pop songs but i still love them, but IV's music sucked and it wasnt memorable at all but i have faith that V will have a perfect soundtrack to go along to a cali landscape.

NickatNite89
  • NickatNite89

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

FYI the band Wavves perform on Conan. Conan mention that the song was in GTAV and he hold up the PS3 Box. Also the singer/guitarist was wearing an LS hat.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:33 AM

Eddie Murphy in a GTA. It gets better and better. Found it on the GTAGaming Radio page

haribo
  • haribo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

Any news on custom soundtracks, in or out?

The fact we've heard nothing makes me think it's a definite no.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users