Tactical Gaming is Recruiting

59 replies to this topic
TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:09 AM

Signed up on your website. I will add you on XBL tomorrow.

Sweet. Just approved you. You should have a private message with some info in it. Read that asap. I'll accept your request tomorrow and we can game.

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:23 PM Edited by TG-Moose, 10 January 2014 - 08:24 PM.

Hey everyone!

We have some talented mission and race designers here in Tactical Gaming.

If I could only use one word to describe them, I would use "Interesting".

Come check us out and see why.

Moose
:cool:

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:46 PM

Limit the bumps to once per week please.

TG Spetsnaz
  • TG Spetsnaz

Tactical Gaming

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:55 PM Edited by TG Spetsnaz, 19 January 2014 - 10:56 PM.

Well if anyone out there is looking for a clan to join on 360, hit me up with a friend request and we can have a couple of games or so and I'll personally give you all the info you need  :lol: (IGN: TG Spetsnaz

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:20 AM Edited by TG-Moose, 30 January 2014 - 08:22 AM.

It's so awesome that everyone has to actually work for their $$$ and RP.

If you need $$$ and RP, the fastest (and best) way is to join a crew. You get more when gaming with crew members. Your gonna end up doing missions anyways, might as well get that extra RP and $$$. That extra amount adds up over time.

Were looking for good people that are mature and loyal to be in our crew. No initiation process. No bullcrap. Were all about fun in a glitch-free environment.

Contact "dhmoose" on xbox if your interested or if you have any questions.

Hasta luego.

TG-Ignite
  • TG-Ignite

TGHQ

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:06 PM

In preparation for the 'Dangerous Business' pack, launching on Tuesday 4th March, TG are practising for the new vehicles and weapons soon to be released. Remember, go ahead and sign up at tacticalgaming.net/hq to get in.

Let us know if you've signed up and we'll get you sorted.  :colgate:

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:32 PM Edited by TG-Moose, 17 March 2014 - 09:33 PM.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to update you with some things our division has going on.....

We have a time trial tourney coming up that will reward the squad that shows the best teamwork, communication & tactics.

A future clean race tourney is planned as well which should be a lot of fun.

Were still looking for good members.....no matter what your skill level. So if your mature and have a microphone come check us out!

Hope everyone had a good St. Patty's day.

Moose

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:23 PM

Hey fellow GTAer's,

Our crew has overtaken the 100 member mark, and were still looking for good people to join us.

If you like to do productive things and not just kill or be killed in free mode, you should join us!

We provide protection and a place to call home, in addition to hours of fun gaming with like minded individuals.

Were not the biggest crew, and we don't just let anyone in, but if your mature and have a mic, check us out.

Kindest regards,

Moose

Cl0ud
  • Cl0ud

(TG Cloud) Cloudy With A Chance Of Tactical Gaming

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

Hey there all you fellow GTA players.

Are you looking for a respectable and active GTA crew? 

One that knows how to have fun, while also being serious at the same time? 

One that prides itself in being a mature gaming community?

One that holds CONTESTS and awards PRIZES to the members who are most active? (only GTA division)

If you're looking for a crew like this, then you should join the GTA division within Tactical Gaming! 

We are a group of like-minded individuals who enjoy playing all sorts of GTA game modes. We even create our own!

The only restrictions that we have is that you must be 16+ and have a working Mic. We accept members from all time zones!

Join us today!! Click here to join! http://www.tacticalg...rrals&reff=6990

(Unfortunately TG-Moose has stepped down from his position as Division Officer within Tactical Gaming. Therefore, I have taken responsibility over this topic within GTA Forums.)

• Alex Francisco likes this

Alex Francisco
  • Alex Francisco

Potato asteroid

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

Signed up for the website.

• Cl0ud likes this

Cl0ud
  • Cl0ud

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:22 PM

That's awesome! It usually takes up to 24 hours for your application to be processed. Until then, feel free to add me on Xbox live if you want to play with our division tomorrow night. My gamertag is 'Cloud Inception'. 

TG Tunic
  • TG Tunic

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:32 AM

Hello to all fellow GTA players. Tactical Gaming is always looking for new members to join.

I in association with Cloud will be taking over the lead of posting in these forums.

In order to join, we ask that you'd be at least 16 years old if not older, have a working microphone, and be mature.

If you are interested in it, here is some things about Tactical Gaming.

Tactical Gaming was established in October of 2004. It is split into two different subgroups, Tactical Warfare and Tactical Sports. Tactical Warfare is based on First Person Shooting games such as Call of Duty, Battlefield, and, of course, Grand Theft Auto. Tactical Sports is based more on sports-like games such as FIFA and Need for Speed. 

If you are interested in joining Tactical Gaming, shot me a message over Xbox Live at TG Tuinc. I'll be waiting for your curious messages. TG Tuinc, out.  :D

TG-Vain
  • TG-Vain

Join TG Today

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

Hey guys TG are still looking for members so why not check us out fourlooking for a crew.

Visit tacticalgaming.net/hq for more info.

Jusr remember to them TG-Vain sent you!

Vain

Cl0ud
  • Cl0ud

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:57 AM

Hey there fellow GTA players!

Tactical Gaming is still looking for new squad members. If you think you got what it takes, then you should sign up! 

We have a preference for mature gamers. Therefore, you must be at LEAST 16 to join. 

You must also have a working mic, as we are a tactical and strategist group who like to use teamwork and communication. 

We accept recruits from all time zones!

Alex Francisco
  • Alex Francisco

Potato asteroid

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:51 PM Edited by Alex Francisco, 27 June 2014 - 01:52 PM.

Been in this crew for almost a month now. Truly enjoyable bunch of guys.
Highly recommend them! Structured teams from both sides of the world. And a awesome forum/community as well!

TG Tunic
  • TG Tunic

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

Hey everyone, just wanted to swing by to tell you all that we are still recruiting for GTA V on Xbox 360. We accept gamers from anywhere on the globe. We ask that you at least be 15 years old, but it can be lowered if you are proven that you are mature. If you are interested, shoot me a message on Xbox Live: TG Tunic. Thanks guys.

- Tunic gob_icon_salute.gif

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by TG-Moose, 20 July 2014 - 01:34 AM.

Hi everyone! After an almost 4 month absence, I'm back. I missed these forums so its good to be back. I would like to say a few things real quick....

Tactical Gaming is always recruiting so join us! Were looking for good people to join the 2,000+ members within our gaming community. Simply click the link in my sig to join.

We all know heists will be out soon. My definition of "soon" could be vastly different than yours, and that's ok. My point is this:

YOU WILL NEED A CREW TO DO HEISTS!

Why not join us now so when they release you can do heists tactically and efficiently with other like minded gamers on day 1?

Send me a private message here on the forums, via XBL, or post something here if your interested.

No try outs. No BS. Just fun. Were all about quality over quantity in our clan. Join us and become quality.

Moose

XBL:dhmoose

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:51 PM

Hi everyone!

Still looking for good people to join us. We would really like to start growing at a more rapid pace and you can help us with that.

If your looking for a friendly, real life first gaming community with a close knit group of GTA players Tactical Gaming is the place for you!

Have a great day.

Moose

TG Tunic
  • TG Tunic

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:54 AM

Hey everyone. GTA is always looking for great members to join us. Whether you be a casual gamer or a competitive gamer, rank 10 to rank 100+, we don't care. We accept people of all levels and gaming skill. 

TG is a wonderful place full of amazing people to meet, and you could be one of them. Just go HERE to sign up, just don't forget to tell them that TG Tunic referred you.

Have any further questions? You can catch me on Xbox Live (GT: TG Tunic) and i'll help you out. Thanks guys and gals.

- Tunic

TG-Vain
  • TG-Vain

Join TG Today

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:36 AM Edited by Aizus, 13 September 2014 - 09:37 AM.

Hey guys in anticipation of the next gen version being released(November 18th), I personally want TG to shine with members on the PS4. TG has not officially opened a ps4 brigade yet but I see it happening in the near future. If anyone is interested, or is looking for a crew send me a pm and i will keep you updated, Nothing like crewing up early, I will send you details of if and when TG is accepting new recruits.

Vain

TG Tunic
  • TG Tunic

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:54 PM

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I'm here again to tell you that GTA Division still going on strong and we need your help to expand it further.

In November 18th, we will be opening the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Brigades, and we need your help filling in the positions. If you'd like to still join GTA Xbox 360 Brigade, we will still be having that here, with myself helping the lot of you out. 

If you would like anymore information, you can message here or on XBL. My gamertag is TG Tunic, and that is where i'm more likely to reply quicker. Here is where you can sign up: http://www.tacticalg...ection=register. Your username must match your GT. Don't forget to tell them that TG Tunic sent you.  :rol: Thanks guys, and I look forward to gaming with the lot of you. 

- Tunic

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:29 AM Edited by TG-Moose, 28 September 2014 - 03:36 AM.

Fellow GTA fans,

Yes I call you fans because only true fans still play this game. There are two types....noobs and veterans. The vets play for the pure love of the game. A plethora of reasons can be inserted after the words "I love GTA V because". Especially when asking a experienced player. TG and specifically my division, the GTA division, are looking for players like this.

Then you have the noobs. I shall think upon them as the inexperienced. They are new either to the overall series or simply the game. GTA V is an easy game to pick up on which is a plus for today's noobs. With a crew, its even easier to learn. We here at TG understand everyone has to start somewhere because we remember that we were all noobs at one point. Why not join us so you have some sort of support while learning the code of the streets? You will get better faster by gaming with peers of equal or greater skill....that's a scientific fact! If your new to GTA, were looking for players like you.

Frankly, we don't really care about your skill level. As long as you're mature and have a working mic, we invite you to join us. Like mentioned, we have XB1 & PS4 brigades open. We will practice on 360 and PS3 for now but if you don't have the game on either, you can still join as a Forum Contributor. That option will be in the application process.

If anyone has any questions about our organization or my division, please contact me via xbox live. GT=dhmoose on both 360 & XB1. You can private message me here on this site or post something here on these forums. Either way you will get a quick response back.

Join Tactical Gaming and tell them Moose invited you. Stop wasting your time with other crews that can't say they've been a gaming community continuously since 2004 like we can. Tenure and longevity means stability and fun regarding gaming clans. Were the real deal regarding professional clans so please check us out. Join some mature gamers for some fun on the streets of Los Santos. No try out phase/hang around phase needed to join our crew. Hope to see you join us soon.  Fastest way to sign up is to click here: http://www.tacticalg...errals&reff=421

Have a great day everyone!

Moose

TG Tunic
  • TG Tunic

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:12 PM

Hey guys, TG GTA is looking for some strong members that like to just play and hang out. We have positions that need filled and some of you might have enough potential to fill them. We will see. So come check us out today by clicking HERE. If you like what you see come join us by clicking HERE. Thanks everyone and I looking forward to gaming with you all.

- Tunic gob_icon_salute.gif

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:50 AM Edited by TG-Moose, 14 October 2014 - 03:56 AM.

Hello GTAForums!

Just wanted to drop by and inform everyone that I have some mature, cool people lined up to lead our new brigades! (PS4 & XBOX1)

Work on our Close Combat Advanced Training Course is almost done!  Its going to be a very fun and challenging course.

Remember.....we are still recruiting for 360 as well.

No tryouts/no bs! If your 16+, mature and you have a mic, we want you to join us.

Give our website a look for a few minutes. We have professionals maintain the website and top notch admins who make sure everyone is having fun. www.tacticalgaming.net/hq

Not many gaming communities have been around for 10 consecutive years. We here at Tactical Gaming are coming up on our 10th anniversary in November. You should join us now so you can party with us. Our Video and News teams have been busy lately creating some awesome material for us to enjoy here soon. 

Join Tactical Gaming and be like me.....a guy who has fun playing the game every time I turn it on because I have cool people to game with.

Moose

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:13 PM

Hello GTA nation,

Moose here with a quick update.

Still looking for good people to join us. In particular, I am looking for serious individuals who are interested in upper level leadership positions.

We are also looking for other smaller crews who want to band together into a larger organization, a confederation of sorts, known as Tactical Gaming. You can bring your entire crew over and be a part of a large, 2,000+ member, multi-console supporting worldwide gaming community that supports 12 different games.

Contact "dhmoose" on XBL if interested.

Please feel free to join us for our practices on wed & sun @ 2pm EST & 8pm EST. Contact "dhmoose" or "CJH x 97" for more info.

Looking forward to the XB1 release in a few weeks! Anyone else?

Bye everyone Moose checking out.

Lando killer23
  • Lando killer23

Recruiter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:32 AM

yo nice post i never knew it was up here thats crazy

TG Cookies
  • TG Cookies

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:36 AM

yo nice post i never knew it was up here thats crazy

Yup!

Don't forget that we're recruiting for GTA on ALL platforms! Excited for GTA on next gen in 3 days! :D Here is the link to register on our website! http://www.tacticalg...rrals&reff=8716

Or just tell em' that TG Cookies sent ya!

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by TG-Moose, 4 weeks ago.

Hello GTAFer's,

Moose checking in. Just wanted to drop by and say hi. A quick rundown on some points of contact if your interested in joining.....

But just one more thing before that....besides just 360 recruiting, PS3, PS4 & XBONE brigades have just opened and PC will open in early 2015. If your mature and want to have fun in a mature, gamer friendly, real life comes 1st atmosphere, you should join us sooner rather than later.

"TG Cookies" is our new Assistant Trainer. This Master Gunnery Sergeant hangs out on XBL and helps get our new recruits settled in. Feel free to contact him if you have any questions about joining.

Were growing everyday and have filled our rosters with some other awesome people as well. "Halloween Dane" and "Lando Killer23" are some more points of contact if you wish to join our 360 crew. They will back you up to the end but if your on their bad side, they can unleash Merryweather Squad and keep up with the best of umm. They make up the elite part of our 360 crew.

"CJH x 97" is one rank under me and can be contacted as well especially if your in Europe. He has been around for awhile & can help you with anything you need.

Longtime GTAer "TG-Vain" also resides across the pond in the U.K. He is the top guy for our PS4 European brigade. North American players can contact him or "BeckettHD"...he is our newest Squad leader (Faustin Squad) for PS4 North America.

Last but not least, we have TG Warhead, the top guy for our XBONE European brigade. Another point of contact for XB1 players in Europe is "TG Livodaz". North American XB1 players can contact both of them as well as me. My XBL gt is "dhmoose". Anyone can contact me here on these forums as well.

Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving! Stay safe and play lots of GTA!

See you on the streets. Stay cool and JOIN TACTICAL GAMING!

Kindest regards,

Moose

P.S. Were over 10 years old with 2,000+ active members for a reason. Check us out @ tacticalgaming.net/hq and you'll see why.

McClutch9
  • McClutch9

Fearless Leader

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hello GTA Forums! 

I am McClutch9, new Executive Officer of the TG PS4 Brigade. 

Our Faustin squad is open for all looking for a crew to roll with.

If you wish to join, please do so at tacticalgaming.net/hq

Also feel free to send myself(McClutch9) or Faustin squad leader BeckettHD a psn message if you have any questions

McClutch9
  • McClutch9

Fearless Leader

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Our Faustin squad on the PS4 is open for anyone interested! 

Join TG at tacticalgaming.net/hq

Any questions? Feel free to PSN message myself (McClutch9) or BeckettHD 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users