» «
Photo

Tactical Gaming is Recruiting

62 replies to this topic
TG-Dibs
  • TG-Dibs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:35 PM Edited by GunWrath, 30 December 2013 - 06:32 AM.

tgbanner.jpg

http://socialclub.ro.../tg_360_brigade

Tactical Gaming is looking for new recruits! We are a worldwide, mature, respectful organisation with a military structure that has a fun and real life first mindset.

We have our own TeamSpeak 3 server and our community is very active and friendly, with all skill levels accepted!

Tactical Gaming was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (PS3, 360 and PC), to provide them with a Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics.

We have something for everyone here at TG, so check us out today!

Visit us at www.tacticalgaming.net/hq today - remember to tell them TG Dibs sent you!

• White_Squall_13s likes this

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:30 AM Edited by TG-Moose, 29 August 2013 - 06:11 AM.

Going to be a great Division! So excited about GTA 5!

It will get better quicker if we get some good recruits.

Heads up everyone.....Many exciting things are available to you when you join TG. We as a division are going to have internal tournaments, hopefully compete externally on a competitive site such as fraggednation or gamebattles, have Advance Training Courses developed and ran (a type of proficiency test where you earn badges), and last but not least, be a friendly place where you can have fun with mature, like minded gamers like yourself. You will have a plethora of friends to crew up with so your back is covered on the streets of Los Santos. On the street, its always better to have someone watch your back.

Join us and see what were about. If its not your thing, great, move on and have a nice day. If it is your thing, hope to see you stay awhile. Either way, were not going to beg you to join. What we are going to do is try to convince you to at least give us 5 minutes of your day to check us out.

If your interested, go here: http://www.tacticalg...errals&reff=421 And tell 'em Moose sent ya!

Thanks for your time! If you have any questions you can contact dibs or I, or simply post up your question here.

Have a great day,

Moose
smile.gif
  • cessxm likes this

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:05 AM Edited by TG-Moose, 01 September 2013 - 03:12 AM.

Hey everyone!

Hope were all getting amped for GTA 5!

Just wanted to quickly mention how things work in TG and what the average recruit would go thru.....you sign up and we send you a message back with a link, you take an open book test, post that you have passed it, then get assigned to a intro squad. Learn the basics of Tactical Gaming for your first 2 weeks then get assigned to a structured or competitive squad (depends on the type of player you are).....from there on out, you have fun with your fellow squad mates (trust me the intro squad is fun too!).

All the while you have supportive staff that volunteer hundreds of man-hour's a year, if not more, to make sure you have fun.

Remember, were looking for both 360 & PS3 players. When the new consoles come out, we will be looking for players to join that have the new consoles.

Yes this is a professional, mature, serious gaming community. That's why we have been around non-stop 24/7 365 a year since 2004. That's why we have a top notch website. And that's why over 1,000 people from around the world are part of TG.

You won't find a friendlier, family environment in the gaming world. We train hard and play hard, and have a smile on our face when we kick your butt. Why not join us and do the same?

If interested in TG, simply click here: http://www.tacticalg...errals&reff=421

or message me here on gtaforums or on xbox (gamertag: dhmoose). We have many guys I can hook you up with on PS3 if your a playstation person and have questions.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Moose smile.gif

P.S. On both PS3 & 360, we have weekly practices, that if your interested, you can possibly participate in as a guest. Were practicing on GTA4 of course, and the practices are on wed & sun and start @ 8pm EST for North America & 8pm GMT for Europe. Contact Moose if your interested in seeing what were all about.

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:46 AM Edited by TG-Moose, 03 September 2013 - 06:50 AM.

Crew organization and from what I can tell, multiplayer, should be awesome. Got a good feeling for sure.

Along with a friendly reminder that were still recruiting, I wanted to mention one more thing.

We have squad's, and the squad name theme is GTA gangs from past GTA titles. Once you sign up and get assigned to a Intro Squad, you would be assigned to one of the following:

Balla's
Grove Street
The Lost
Angel's of Death

2 weeks of being in the intro squad, you would be assigned to a structured or competitive squad. Potential names foe those squads:

Diablos
Hustlers
Vagos
Gambetti
Pavano
Ancelotti
Messina
Lupisella
Pegorino

and many more.

Personally, I think it would be sweet to be in a structured (ST) squad named Diablos. In many cases future Squad staff & future squad members get to provide input on the squad name they want for there new squad. As admins, we do our best to provide them what they request.

Join us to be a part of the future organized chaos we all will know Tactical Gaming GTA 5 as! With this game its all about money and respect, and you need a solid dependable crew to help you obtain a plethora of both. We will be that crew.

Moose
smile.gif

TG-Vain
  • TG-Vain

Join TG Today

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

Hey guys, just a quick update.

I have just been assigned Squad Assistant of Angels of Death, we need more people to make this a successful division in TG

Think you have what it takes?

Aizus

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Aizus @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 20:33)
I have just been assigned Squad Assistant of Angels of Death

Hello. The Angels of Death name has already been taken, and naming a division on this forum is further more disrespect. If you haven't yet realized, the Angels of Death are already taken and are an active crew. Take it up with Toke. icon14.gif

Also, I hope you guys continue to be successful - The most important thing is to never give up. I'd be happy to think of a new ideas with you and even get a few graphics done for your crew, a new one. But, if you feel that you will remain happy in "Tactical Gaming" then alright.

TG-Vain
  • TG-Vain

Join TG Today

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

Angels of Death is our IS (Intro Squad) squad name which overall is a part of Tactical Gaming, im pretty sure our crew name will be Tactical Gaming (TG)

Aizus

TG XRAIDED
  • TG XRAIDED

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

GTA V is going to be awesome, its even more awesome when you got friends to play it with. I been a member of TG for about 4 years now. Great community of like minded gamers! So join us up add me on xbox live if you got any questions. GamerTag: TG XRAIDED. Add me lets play some GTA IV!

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by TG-Moose, 11 September 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Tactical Gaming's GTA 5 division is growing everyday!  Come join us to be a part of something that will be epic. 

You will need a crew to watch your back in Los Santos.  Were here to do that, if your willing to return the favor.

Both PS3 & 360 are looking for members, so sign up today!  Simply click here to do so: http://www.tacticalg...errals&reff=421

If you have any questions, private message me here on the gta forums or hit me up on XBL or PSN!

XBL: dhmoose

PSN: TG-Moose

Thank your for your time and have a wonderful day.

Moose

:)

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

A Gentleman Before A Bastard

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Angels of Death is our IS (Intro Squad) squad name which overall is a part of Tactical Gaming, im pretty sure our crew name will be Tactical Gaming (TG)

Aizus

While it is understood that's not the name of your group as a whole, the AoD brand is already well known and well respected on this forum. Naming even a piece of your squad the same name may be seen my their members as well members of the forum who respect the AoD as a sign of disrespect and may bring unwanted conflict to your group as a whole.

-Lefty

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:19 PM Edited by TG-Moose, 12 September 2013 - 06:21 PM.

No disrespect to anyone, but the AoD "brand" is not a brand whatsoever, and is in no way owned by anyone except rockstar. 

No one should be disrespected by us using the name for one of our squads.  If they are, well, that's their problem.  We plan on keeping AoD as one of our squads.

If anyone here doesn't like that, so be it.  No one in Tactical Gaming, including me, will address this issue again.

Thanks for your time and come check us out at TacticalGaming.net/hq !!!

Moose

:cool:

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

I personally have no problem with a sub division of this group being named Angels of Death.    Had the name of the crew been called Angels of Death MC or if you attempted to further integrate into the forums by posting in the gang section, THEN we'd have a issue. 

Plus everyone knows who the real AoD are around here. :cool:

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:29 AM Edited by TG-Moose, 22 September 2013 - 07:40 AM.

Thanks Toke.  I appreciate the support.

Now back on topic......

Hello everyone!

Moose here.....and very happy to announce that Tactical Gaming's GTA Division is holding a Recruiting contest with over $100 in prizes. 

Yes, you do have to be a member of TG before you can participate in our contest.

GTAV online play will be rockin on October 1st, so join up so you have a crew to run with in Los Santos.  We will be hitting the online GTA world running and would love for you to join us.

If your mature, have a mic, and are 16 years old or over, check Tactical Gaming out at tacticalgaming.net/hq or simply click here to instantly sign up http://www.tacticalg...errals&reff=421

If you have any questions please contact me here on gtaforums, XBL (dhmoose) or PSN (TG-Moose).

Have a great day!

Moose

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

So now that online is out and partially working for a good amount of us, we have been able to party up and utilize our crew mates.  All I can say is....awesome.....and the experience will get even better as the days go by. 

Boost your online experience with a mature, organized and stable clan.  Crew up with Tactical Gaming!  We would love for you to join us.  We support GTA on both 360 & PS3.  In addition, we are a worldwide gaming community, so no matter where you live, you can join (so long as your 16+ and have a mic).

Many thanks for reading.  If you have any questions, hit me up.

Moose

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:32 AM Edited by TG-Moose, 17 October 2013 - 05:40 AM.

Hello everyone!

Moose here!  Got something awesome I would like to share.  In Tactical Gaming, we operate out of squads.  In GTA, a squad is compromised of 6 total members (we have many recruits which is why this squad has more then 6!).  Two of them are leaders, one squad leader and one squad assistant.  After our practice sessions, a post practice report, or a PPR, is posted by either of the squads leaders.  Here is an example from today, from one of our 2nd BTN squads.

POST PRACTICE REPORT (PPR)

DATE: 16th October 2013

TIME: 8PM - 10PM

TYPE: Mandatory

ATTENDANCE

- Members Attended

• Aizus [SL]
  • Bravo One Tango [SA]
  • Hacky Sak [SM]
  • TG Lullaby [SM]
  • Kaiser Paradigm [SM]
  • Xi Anarki V [SM]
  • MRZ Fifadon [SM]
  • kryton2006 [SM]
  • TG Priest [SM]
  • RadialIcee117 [SM]
  • Sp4wnicus [SM]

- Excused

• TG WarMachine [SM]
  • Big1Whittle1 [SM]
  • Wilkos316 [SM]
  • Nautika82 [SM]
  • TG Luiigi [SM]
  • Livodaz GG [SM]

-AWOL

• dreb99 [SM]
  • Walter0229 [SM]
  • lupelookalike [SM]

• dhmoose [BGC]

SUMMARY

- Objectives Completed

• Played GTA V
  • Team deathmatch
  • Last team standing
  • Deathmatch
  • Race

- Objectives to Improve

• RECRUIT

- Additional Information

• Tonight was fun, we started the night with a Last team standing, then mov3ed on too a Team Deathmatch, both games were enjoyable and great comms between both teams, then came chaos, Deathmatch with 16 people.... as you can imagine, you spawn you die.... unfortunately it was a random who came first in that game as he was camping outside the map.
  • We played Last team standing at Zancuda River and I was with 3 other members from AoD, we were up against the rest of AoD, tactics in this game mode is a must, and we will continue to play this map to develop tactics. I decided to start playing chicken with the other team running backwards and forwards attracting attention as I fell back to my FT they would cover from their position. The point in this was to try and lure out the enemy. Highlight of the game for me was getting the headshot on dhmoose.
  • We finish the night of with a couple of races, and the first one on motorbikes wasn't so bad I managed to finish third, my last race was the same map as the motorbike one but in supercars. Before we even managed to get off the line someone was already of the bridge and it was hectic.
  • Good game tonight moose, your more than welcome to join us again.

PERFORMANCE RATING

(Poor, Average, Good, Excellent)

- Communications: Good
- Teamwork: Good
- Tactics: Good
- Conduct: Good
- Attendance: Good
- Overall: Good

I can honestly say this was one of the most enjoyable practices I have been in, and I have been to many practices in my 4+ years in TG.  Think about it.....gaming is fun, but its more fun with a crew to back you up.  And remember, in GTA you rank up faster when your playing with a crew.

Consider Tactical Gaming if you want to have fun in a stable and mature environment.  We haven't been running consecutively since 2004 because of luck...... :cool:

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:19 PM Edited by TG-Moose, 28 October 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Moose here......

Hello friends! 

Just wanted to inform everyone that we have a dedicated stunt team set up.  We plan on recording our stunt sessions, making montages, and posting them up on youtube, etc.  In addition, on the xbox side of things were going to have a monthly competition with premium prizes offered for 1st-3rd place.

Fun things are happening in TG GTA Division right now.  Join us so your gaming experience levels up to where you want it to be.  If your tired of being shot at when being approached by strangers, join us.  If your tired of ranking up slowly, join us.  When you roll with a crew, you rank up faster.  And as you all know, with increased rank comes increased fun.

At the end of the day, were all playing this game to have a good time.  If you want to have a better time, join Tactical Gaming.

Any questions hit me up on XBL (gt=dhmoose).

Peace out!

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:13 PM Edited by TG-Moose, 06 November 2013 - 06:14 PM.

Hey everyone!

I can't believe it, but I forgot to mention that we have a Training Office (TO).  One member from the TO is dedicated solely to GTA stuff.  They work hard on developing training aspects, such as:

Map Callouts

Squad Training Manuals (STM's)

and last but not least........Advanced Training Courses (ATC's)

The Advanced Training Courses, if completed at a certain level, can gain you prestigious badges.  We have ATC's for Rifle, Sniper, Explosives, Close Quarter Combat, and squad movement techniques that real militaries use, such as MOUT and RTFA.

We do more then free-roam, that's for sure!  Come join in on the plethora of fun we are having.  Message me if you have any questions about Tactical Gaming and I will promptly answer them.

Moose

:)  

TG-Ignite
  • TG-Ignite

TGHQ

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

Over at TG we're still recruiting for GTA:O. I've been in TG for a little over two years and can happily attest to its attitude both as a friendly team and a competitive force. If you have any questions don't hesitate to message myself or moose or post a reply here.

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by TG-Moose, 03 December 2013 - 09:51 PM.

Hi everyone! 

Just wanted to make sure it was clear that Tactical Gaming is a world wide gaming community that's main focus is fun.

If your a true gamer and love to game on different titles, you would enjoy TG.  It's cool when you play a certain game but pick up on another and have cool people to game with on that new game.

Makes being a noob a lot more fun!  Not to mention you get better at the game faster when learning it amongst your peers.

So if you play GTA but like to stomp the opposition on Ghosts or BF4, sign up and join us!  New consoles or old, everyone is welcome as long as your 16+ year's old and have a mic.

Hope everyone has a good & safe holiday season.

Moose

:santa:

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by TG-Moose, 20 December 2013 - 02:00 AM.

Moose here!

In time for everyone's Holiday break, there's a new game mode, capture.

This mode is extremely fun, but its challenging without a team.

Here in Tactical Gaming, capture will be focused on as TEAMWORK & TACTICS is what is needed to win.

And as said before, TG is all about TEAMWORK & TACTICS.  It's why we've been running strong non-stop since 2004.

Were always looking for good talent.  Check us out and see for yourself what were all about. 

Thanks for your time.  Happy Holidays!

Moose

:santa:

VerstorbeneMann
  • VerstorbeneMann

Commissioner of the Black Fedoras

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

Which military organization/department is your crew modeled after?

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:58 AM

Good question!

We primarily use ranks from the Army but we have some from the Marine Corps as well.

The hierarchy is obviously custom to Tactical Gaming.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:30 AM

You need to add a link to your crew's Social Club

VerstorbeneMann
  • VerstorbeneMann

Commissioner of the Black Fedoras

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

Good question!

We primarily use ranks from the Army but we have some from the Marine Corps as well.

The hierarchy is obviously custom to Tactical Gaming.

Alright, just wondering lol. I'm a Marine myself, and to be honest, it gets under my skin when people say their crew is military structured, and then it's all wrong.

• apollon_13 likes this

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

You need to add a link to your crew's Social Club

http://socialclub.ro.../tg_360_brigade

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:30 AM

Hope everyone has a safe New Years.

A few things were doing over in TG's GTA Division.....

--Golf Tourney
--Capture tactics workshop
--Car Show featuring dag racing and custom demolition derby

We're looking for good people to help us grow. If your looking for an opportunity to gain a leadership position, now is the time to sign up.

Talk to you in 2014!!!

Moose

dougieswag503
  • dougieswag503

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

Sent you guys an app. Looking forward to hearing back!! :D

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

Sent you guys an app. Looking forward to hearing back!! :D

See you on the Training Office rosters.....nice to see you sign up!

Now it's time for everyone else to come checkout TG!

TG-Moose
  • TG-Moose

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

Best way to understand how fun Tactical Gaming can be is to be a guest at one of our practices. If arranged in advanced, you and/or your friends are welcome to see how we roll.

Contact "dhmoose" on XBL if your interested.

bcal1017
  • bcal1017

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:40 AM

Signed up on your website. I will add you on XBL tomorrow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users