Quantcast

» «
Photo

The original Ballas set?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Poll: The original Ballas set? (26 member(s) have cast votes)

1. Front Yard Ballas (8 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

2. Rollin Heights Ballas (8 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

3. Temple Drive Ballas (2 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

4. Kilo Tray Ballas (5 votes [19.23%])

Percentage of vote: 19.23%

5. Unknown/Other (3 votes [11.54%])

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

Vote
DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 28 August 2013 - 10:18 PM.

We all know that Families started on Grove Street in Ganton, but where do yall think Ballas started and which set you think came first? As far as Im concerned, it's Front Yard Ballas because as I was told as a little boy by OG Big Devil and OG Tony, was that FYB was the original Ballas set which came from Idlewood in 1971 and their name was an acronym for Black American Liberation Legion & Army. I believe FYB is older than Kilo Trays, but that Rollin Heights was also around too in the early 70's under a different name, the Holland Mobsters then became Rollin Heights Original Holland Ballas, or just Rollin Heights Ballas nowadays. I know that Temple Drive Ballas wasnt around till the 1980's and the last set. So I'm sticking with FYB as the OG Balla set though because I'm 90% sure that FYB was the only ones around in 1971 when Ballas first started. What stories yall heard and how yall think came first? FYB, KTB, TDB, or KTB?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by lil weasel, 29 August 2013 - 02:59 AM.

http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Ballas
Information regarding the founding of the Ballas or the date in which they were formed is unknown. However, they have been around since the 1970's.[1] They have maintained a traditional, intense and bloody rival with the Grove Street Families. Specifically when the gang war started is unknown, but the rivalry between the two gangs was in full swing as early as 1987
The Ballas are the Grove Street Families primary enemy and most influential gang in Los Santos. In the beginning of the game they are the largest and most powerful street gang in Los Santos. They are enemies with all Family sets (especially the Grove Street Families)

http://www.grandthef...Street_Families

SA Gangs, Based on real gangs?

MyDog
  • MyDog

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

Ballas is not an acronym.

povke
  • povke

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:04 AM Edited by povke, 10 September 2016 - 03:19 PM.

GroveStreetOG92
  • GroveStreetOG92

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:59 AM

We have a small turf in Jefferson north above this small Rollin Heights turf and South of this LS Vagos turf they control most of Jefferson in my game and they also control East LS across the tracks they out number my Families set in Jefferson and Rollin Heights we at it with them everyday my set right in the middle of Vagos and Rollin Heights Ballas probably the worst war any Fam set is dealing with Jefferson Families is very small and warring with Vagos and Rollin Heights we warred with Front Yard on the border of Jefferson and Idlewood but that war was short lived we had to get rid of them because they act as back up to Rollin Heights and we couldn't have that no way we were going to be about to war with 3 gangs at once so we had to take out Front Yard which toned the warfare down some but those Vagos in Jefferson are very deep they have run in with Rollin Heights at the Plaza in Jefferson which forced Rollin Heights north of Jefferson in Las Collinas where Rollin Heights claim as turf in my game

Absar J Khan
  • Absar J Khan

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted 02 August 2016 - 01:53 PM

I really dont understand your post,mate

turbocharger
  • turbocharger

ne peri na ruke

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]

Posted 02 August 2016 - 02:36 PM

You're way into those gang wars, you should take a break, go outside.
  • B Dawg and SMACKED! like this

SMACKED!
  • SMACKED!

but now you're buried rest nigga cuz i ain't worried

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:41 PM Edited by lil weasel, 03 August 2016 - 12:28 PM.

I really dont understand your post,mate

<removed>

OT: They all look same sh*t to me, Rollin' Heights, Front Yard, Temple Drive, Kilo Tray, besides, this topic has been already made by someone else.

GroveStreetOG92
  • GroveStreetOG92

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:10 PM

My bad y'all I'm new on here didn't know y'all discussed that topic already.
I'm just really all about that gang warfare and changing different turfs different colors. In my game Grove St are Ballas, Grove St Ballas aka Kilo Tray Ballas and Seville BLVD is all Vagos turf.

GroveStreetOG92
  • GroveStreetOG92

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:15 PM

Every real banger knows the Kilo Trays are the Original Ballas gang the Trays came first in Glen Park and then Rollin Heights next door in Jefferson that's why they share 2 turfs over in East Los Santos together

Presidential
  • Presidential

lol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:19 AM

Wait until you go from fighting for turf in single player to finding yourself on a good RP server in SAMP with some friends fighting for turf.

Which I recommend by the way.

GroveStreetOG92
  • GroveStreetOG92

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:25 AM

Wait until you go from fighting for turf in single player to finding yourself on a good RP server in SAMP with some friends fighting for turf.

I'm on Playstation 2

Presidential
  • Presidential

lol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:24 AM

I'm on Playstation 2

Grab the game on PC then.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:14 PM Edited by B Dawg, 03 August 2016 - 12:15 PM.

Especially since literally any PC can run the game. Provided your PC isn't on something as old as Windows 98.

Nitrous~
  • Nitrous~

:^)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:03 PM

SAMP is so lame, specially RP serverw
:v

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:11 AM

The topi is: "The original Ballas set?"
Not which devices play it.

GroveStreetOG92
  • GroveStreetOG92

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:14 AM

I'm on Playstation 2

Grab the game on PC then.

OK I will I'll do that soon. Thanks bro.

Awakendlurk
  • Awakendlurk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:00 AM Edited by Awakendlurk, 05 August 2017 - 03:35 AM.

Take it from someone that knows the gang knowledge of the original East Side Crips(Kilo Tray Ballas 1st in East Los Santos) considering Raymond Washington the original Crip aka Balla from the East Side resided in the South Park area of south central East Side also known as the East Side 3(Trays)area. The original West Side Crips(Kilo tray Ballas 2nd in Jefferson) they just didnt make an mimical area for 83(Tray) Gangsta Crip, the area where Tookie Williams the original West Side Crip aka Balla resided. Rollin Heights Ballas 3rd in the Jefferson area. Back in the early 60's and 70's the 8Eight3Tray Gangsta Crips and the Neighborhood Rollin 6Sixtys0's kicked it together. So close they was like brothers but later on in the 70's and 80's their alliance broke away with blood shed causing the biggest Crip on Crip beef in history considering they all knew where each other lived. Later on Tookie would begin to kick it with the gang at Venice Beach turning them into Venice Shore Line Crips later. I include this because as far as which was first which was last you have to understand some started around the same time. I later speak on the West LA Trays which is the 3rd click of the Kilo Tray Ballas, over in Glen Park skate park area, but I believe the Ballas in Verona was before the Ballas in Glen Park Skate Park side. The original West Side Piru(Grove Street) in Ganton making CJ's set, the original West Side Groves, considering Grove Street is Piru Street. They are 4th in gang history.//Side note:In Los Angeles, the real life counter part of Los Santos, before the Pirus it was the Brims the LA Brims close and around the USC area but the first Brims wasn't the ones by USC I believe it was the 62nd Street Harvard Park Brims. The first to go against the Crips. See at this time the Pirus formed under the Crips alliance but was already beefing with the Compton Crips which later became the Front Hood Compton Crips aka The Front Yard Ballas. Even Front Hood wasn't the first Compton Crips set it was the South Side Compton Crips but in GTA San Andreas there is no South Side Ballas click in Willowfield, also just like the Front Hoods in real life that lives in Willowbrook aka Willowfield, they consider it Compton. This is what told me that the click of Ballas on the other side of the Grove Street Projects in Willowfield is the Front Yard Ballas. If GTA SA did make a Brims area it would have to be the area of Glen Park where Sweets makes u take the hood back//. The Front Yards Ballas is the 4th click of the Ballas starting over in Willowfield then later on in Idlewood, although Idlewood Ballas aka Inglewood Crips was also a fanction of the Original West Side Crips. It's just that Rockstar games are jokers and like to twist sh*t up. Temple Drive Ballas is some what based off of real Crip sets they just not in Temple. Temple Drive Families ain't even a real set. Rockstar had real gangstas working on the San Andreas project so I'm sure they mentioned the fact that u got a lot of different gang bangers that live in the Hollywood area preferably NoHo(North Hollywood). Niggas move out the hood find a nice apartment in Hollywood or somewhere like that, envite about 10 of their homies over for a BBQ and there u have it. U just brought the hood to ur house. So now that area looks like a block of thugs. That's how they came up with the concept of Temple Dr Families. The Temple area in real life Los Angeles actually belongs to a well known and pretty dam deep Surenos gang called Temple 13, TSTX3, Temple Street Trece. Rockstar kind of pissed me off that they made that area a Ballas and Families turf when it should have actually been Vagos or Aztecas turf. To explain the Temple Drive Ballas which are in Santa Maria Beach and Verona Beach. You see the Temple Dr Ballas are actually two different sets. The Kilo Trays are in Santa Maria and the Front Yards are in Verona. See its like this in Santa Monica aka Santa Maria u got the Grave Yard Gangsta Crips. They bang Trays, in Venice aka Verona u got the Venice Shore Line Crips. They bang Dueces making the Verona Ballas front yards and also because the Venice Sho Line Crips don't get along with no West LA Trays ie they also hate all Rollin Crips. Yup u guessed it Venice Sho Line and Grave Yard Gangsta Crips don't get along. Some Crips bang 3Trays and some Crips bang 2Deuces. Mostly on the West Side Deuces and Trays go at it with hate but on the East Side Deuces and Trays tend to get along. That's why most 3Trays on the West Side don't like the Trays on the East Side, also because too a lot of times 2Deuces align theirselves with Rollin and Neighborhood cards as the 3Trays align theirselves with Gangstas and Movin cards. For more info on this look up Gangsta Crips, Neighborhood Crips, Deuces and Trays. Further more I would like to add that in Glen Park the skate park area and those brown apartments are the West LS Kilo Tray Ballas aka the West LA Trays. That turf to me is the Mansfield Gangsta Crips 3x's(Tray Times). U can say the Mansfield Gangsta Ballas Kilo Trays. I consider this part 1st of the Kilo Tray branch out of the South Central Los Santos region. Verona Sho Line Ballas 1st Front Yards, Mansfield Gangsta Ballas(Kilo Tray X's)2nd, and last the last Ballas set the Grave Yard Gangsta Ballas(Kilo Tray X's).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users