Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is This The Most-Dangerous Stunt In GTA:IV?

5 replies to this topic
Ambient_
  • Ambient_

Loving GTA:O

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

With V on the horizon it struck me that IV's online-popularity is quickly going to die, regardless of how much we try. So, with regard to IV's decaying "freshness" I made a stunt of one of the game's most dangerous stunts. In the attached video Niko survived the drop, is this normal? I thought such a fall would've turned Niko to baked-bean paste?

But yeah, has anybody else survived such a daring jump and is there any stunts worse than a fall off a skyscraper on a dirtbike in IV?

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:05 AM

Building isn't really that high up plus Niko landing on grass area would have cushioned the impact. He's on a dirt bike on the way down so that helps him survive. If Niko just jumped off the building on his own then it would be disaster for sure. That stunt wad nowhere near the most dangerous. Try jumping from the empire state building and survive the impact. I managed to survive somehow, Niko hit a corner of the building which slowed the fall. Walked away with 2% health.

GTAnian
  • GTAnian

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

Probably the swing glitch in Firefly Projects if you climb onto the top bar of the swing.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

I swear I've gotten on top of a plane in TBoGT with a Buzzard (I can't replicate it is the problem :/). I don't remember trying to spawn vehicles on top of it, but if you could you might try spawning a bike on top of the plane and jumping off onto Liberty City.

Also you can sometimes bail out of helicopters and live. If it was the real world that would probably be the most dangerous stunt; it's not really all that tough in GTA IV though.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

There was this one location I remember in Algonquin. It was similar to your's only you jumped onto another roof, then you did another stunt jump from that one. I forgot where it was though.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

It is certainly one of the most dangerous.

Great that he had the effort to put on a helmet though, LOL.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users