» «
Photo

EfLC Object names (numbers/codes) for spawning

No replies to this topic
Smartass Noob
  • Smartass Noob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by Smartass Noob, 29 August 2013 - 07:11 PM.

I'm making an awesome (well hopefully) safehouse mod for TBoGT and I need a few more objects that unfortunately aren't listed in the "simple native trainer".

All help is appreciated. If you want, I can credit you in the "read me" file when it's done.

I need the following objects (with alternatives, if that's not too much to ask):
[Update: Already found one] - A good looking bed that would fit into an expensive safehouse. Any of the existing safehouse bed names would be fine, other than the poor GTA IV ones and any that don't appear in TBoGT.
[Update: Already found one, but I'd like it to be bigger. It's ~ 70 x 70 cm] - Any at least door-size panels or tiles that absolutely must spawn horizontally (like a floor) by default. I can make walls just fine, but there's a glitch ( http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=439942 ) that prevents the use of wall objects as floors/roofs.
* A shower cabin and/or a non-grimy tub.
[Update: Already found one] - A non-grimy toilet, if there is one in the game. Or at least the least grimiest one.

The object numbers/codes have to be the kind by which it's possible to spawn them in the "simple native trainer".

Edited to update.

I'm up to about 200 objects and not even all the external walls are up yet. mercie_blink.gif This will be the most detailed safehouse ever, with probably over 1000 objects. cool.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users