» «
Photo

Story theory

25 replies to this topic
Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:08 PM Edited by Negan, 28 August 2013 - 04:42 PM.

Hello, I started this thread because I would like to discuss and hear your opinions on my theory about story in the GTA 5 game.

My theory is that Michael has been moved to Los Santos after he witnessed something bad at North Yankton. Now you should better sit down, because what's coming next will definetly blow your mind up.

North Yankton is in fact at the North Pole. North Yankton is a small village at North Pole which consists of few houses, mansion and a huge toy factory. Most of the residents have job at the local toy factory, where they create toys for kids for Christmas. They all work for Michael...Michael de Santa Claus. Yes you are reading right. Michael de Santa Claus lives at the mansion, supervising workers in his factory.

One day, precisely 24th of December, Michael heads to the garage for his sled as usual. On his way there he founds out something that he will regret seeing for the rest of his life. He finds out his friend El Santo Trevor Clos from Mexico stealing his gifts and raping most of his reindeers who did not escape. El Trevor notices Michael and he calmly explains to him, that the factory is now his and Michael should better piss off, while sexually humiliating Rudolph.

Michael is scared and decides to give up and retire from what he was doing. He moves to Los Santos, where he buys new mansion for the money which parents paid for christmas gifts. He lives succesful life, but he has problems with his family. His wife is cheating on him with Babouschka and his son celebrates hanukkah instead of christmas. He cant stand it anymore so he decides to find El Santo Trevos Clos and deal with him.

He meets this Franklin Kwanzaa, who helps him find Trevor. They finally confront each other at Vinewood movie studio, where Michael co-produces a new Christmas movie, while Trevor is picked as the main star by producer. They get both very angry at each other, but Franklin arrives at lasts seconds with watermelons and realistic steaks and finally persuades them to stop fightning and make peace.

They both shake hands and drive off into the sunset, last scene shows all 3 of them having a BBQ party with realisitc steaks. " Three wise men" pops out and story ends.

Remarkable replies:
QUOTE (GTAIVman)
I was thinking the story ends as Michael de Santa Claus and El Trevor opening up a Realistic Steak Factory. Everyday Trevor goes to Blaine County hunting down cows for steak and they make Realistic Steak out of it. Then Franklin buys stocks in Michael de Santa Claus and El Trevor's company, they now have enough wealth to head back to the north pole (North Yankton) to fly the sleigh and deliver Realistic Steak to all the little children around the world for Christmas.

QUOTE (Jimmy Darmody)
lol. Stupid.

QUOTE (Voiceofthevoiceless)
Just wasted 5 minutes of my life  suicidal.gif

QUOTE (GTAIVman)
I think I know why Michael de Santa Claus moves to Los Santos. "I guess it was the weather, or the, you know that thing, that magic. Clearly referencing Realistic Steak. I heard in the cut scene audio that Michael de Santa Claus didn't like North Yankton because there was no Realistic Steak nor Realistic Grass there, only Realistic Toys.

Evidence:

North Yankton - snow, area at the north
Michael De Santa Claus - revelated name - source GTA wikipedia
Trevor - is crazy, likes to do weird things
Franklin - is black

What do you think? Lets discuss.

user posted image
  • theGTAking101 and Midnight Hitman like this

killerbee25
  • killerbee25

Kaz...I'm already a demon...

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

This is so true.Like,really,really true.

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

What the f*ck cry.gif

GTAIVman
  • GTAIVman

Realistic Steak Fan

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:19 PM

Lol good story. You should write the next GTA

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

THanks, but its just theory. I just found some evidence which probably revelates that Franklin is in fact Benjamin Franklin traveling through time with Marty McFly.

Tobias_Rieper
  • Tobias_Rieper

Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

Mein Gott... It all makes sense now.

MrSteakson
  • MrSteakson

My penis is my best friend.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

THE SPOILERS MAN, THE SPOILERS. Thanks a lot, now I gotta cancel my pre order since I already know the story. You must be working at Rockstar or something, prick.

guden
  • guden

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

Grand Theft Sled suicidal.gif

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (MrSteakson @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 15:33)
THE SPOILERS MAN, THE SPOILERS. Thanks a lot, now I gotta cancel my pre order since I already know the story. You must be working at Rockstar or something, prick.

Sorry sir, the only spoiler here might be Michael's name, but everything else is just theory.

I once went by Rockstar HQ with my dog and saw santa hat thorugh the window for split second. I dont work there sorry.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

lol. Stupid.

GTAIVman
  • GTAIVman

Realistic Steak Fan

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

I was thinking the story ends as Michael de Santa Claus and El Trevor opening up a Realistic Steak Factory. Everyday Trevor goes to Blaine County hunting down cows for steak and they make Realistic Steak out of it. Then Franklin buys stocks in Michael de Santa Claus and El Trevor's company, they now have enough wealth to head back to the north pole (North Yankton) to fly the sleigh and deliver Realistic Steak to all the little children around the world for Christmas.

defizzle
  • defizzle

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Negan @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 15:37)
QUOTE (MrSteakson @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 15:33)

Sorry sir, the only spoiler here might be Michael's name, but everything else is just theory.

I once went by Rockstar HQ with my dog and saw santa hat thorugh the window for split second. I dont work there sorry.

My brothers girlfriend has a cousin whose grandfather has a friends whose great-grandson heard from his former pet rat who now lives in the sewage in the R* HQ, that this is 100% accurate moto_whistle.gif

Ranieri.
  • Ranieri.

Aim To Please, Shoot To Kill.

• Members

OH
MY
GOD

You just blew my mind with the 'Michael De-Santa clause' thing
Seriously, made my day pal.

AlexisRonaldo
  • AlexisRonaldo

ayy

• Members
  • None

10/10. Nice theory.

HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST
  • HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST

GRAND MASTER TROLL

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

now i know realistic steak is confirmed i shall be buying the the rockstar gold edition [SPOILER] that comes with a golden rockstar steak knife and rockstar silk napkin icon14.gif

vibe92
  • vibe92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

This is why the forum should have been closed to new members from August 1st.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

This actually makes a lot of sense but you just f*cking ruined the story

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (vibe92 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 15:49)

Sir, I've been registered on these forums since 2007 I think. I didnt visit forums for like 1 year and forgot all the login details. So I created new account, dont judge people by their register date, this thread is serious disscusion in the ocean of leak info and pointless threads.
  • theGTAking101 likes this

HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST
  • HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST

GRAND MASTER TROLL

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (vibe92 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 15:49)

join date means what exactly?

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:58 PM

Ill update the first post with other theories. Keep it up guys icon14.gif

Sakurai Aoi
  • Sakurai Aoi

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:01 PM

cool story pal

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

Just wasted 5 minutes of my life suicidal.gif

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (VoiceoftheVoiceless @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 16:08)
Just wasted 5 minutes of my life suicidal.gif

Thanks for your reply, I really appreciated it and I will include it in my main post. smile.gif

GTAIVman
  • GTAIVman

Realistic Steak Fan

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

I think I know why Michael de Santa Claus moves to Los Santos. "I guess it was the weather, or the, you know that thing, that magic. Clearly referencing Realistic Steak. I heard in the cut scene audio that Michael de Santa Claus didn't like North Yankton because there was no Realistic Steak nor Realistic Grass there, only Realistic Toys.

AlexisRonaldo
  • AlexisRonaldo

ayy

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (GTAIVman @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 12:40)

Dude, if you actually listened further... Franklin told Michael about the secret stash of realistic steak which Lamar told him about, so they got everyone to meet up to create a heist for that special steak that is supposedly located in North Yankton.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

Nice I think this is the most sensible thread made in last 3 weeks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users