Uhm, bro, it's like coming on a job interview and immediately asking your potential employer to give you all the stuff they are working with, without even completing a test task or showing your portfolio. Are custom skins really bug you that much so you can't script?
True. Besides, Braindawg hasn't given his consent for sharing the peds & characters. I have only one player model out of 20+ myself. I aim to release some cars soon but DB access is out of the question for now. This doesn't mean you, deltaCJ, cannot help with the script.
The way I imagine this will work:
- Jointly, we come up with a mission (one at a time) based on suggestions posted here
- You (deltaCJ) create a blank scm and begin working on the initial code
- Once the mission structure is set, you use the coordinates for generic locations as a placeholder in your game
- When the mission is playable and everything works as intended, you send me the code with coordinates highlighted so I can identify them
- I test the mission and adjust the coordinates to the custom map
- I send you back the code and specific map components for the respective mission as we progress
- We come up with new missions and you implement them sequentially
- After 5-10 missions we release a beta. Would be cool if Kalvin&Mega's rig would be featured.
Cpt. Rookie, you've had some cool mission ideas in the past. Would be curious to see your take on an intro mission. And even more curious to see what deltaCJ can make of it, putting his scripting abilities to the test.
You guys know the theme and atmosphere of this mod, let's hear your suggestions. Please also describe cutscenes and so on. If we can get one playable mission from such collaboration, we will be able to go a long way.