35 replies to this topic
TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 22:26)
Fair enough GW, I wasn't saying you guys do a bad job, I just wanted to know how come Ryan did not get a reminder for it.

It's the ginger hair. ph34r.gif

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

Damn Canadians ph34r.gif

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

What is happening? Why did Ryan's medal turn bronze and did GunWrath really got temp banned?

Anyway, these pictures are not on the GTA topic. It's just some random expression or "Too long, didn't read hahahah sjkds;ldsfsd;". They add nothing constructive to the topic and just annoy people.

I'm sure this has been said numerous times in the topic but I don't want to go off topic

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

Yeah, I had to bathe with Waddy to get unbanned. One of the most terrifying and pleasurable experiences I've ever had though.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

I saw someone say they got a 24 hour temporary ban for posting a gif out of excitement for a rather interesting GTA V News update. I mean I could be wrong here but are such acts really necessary if the user hasn't done many previous questionable acts? I mean this user could have been warned multiple times before. If so then disregard this post. If not then that is kind of ridiculous. I've seen people call others fa**ots -- and not in a jokingly manner either -- and have also seen a lot of spammy posts in the "why do we get hate for wanting a PC version" thread yet they haven't even been reported.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (StingrayX @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 08:06)
I saw someone say they got a 24 hour temporary ban for posting a gif out of excitement for a rather interesting GTA V News update. I mean I could be wrong here but are such acts really necessary if the user hasn't done many previous questionable acts? I mean this user could have been warned multiple times before. If so then disregard this post. If not then that is kind of ridiculous. I've seen people call others fa**ots -- and not in a jokingly manner either -- and have also seen a lot of spammy posts in the "why do we get hate for wanting a PC version" thread yet they haven't even been reported.

We have a strict policy against those who post that stupid 'didn't read lol' meme and the member in question was reminded about image only posts just last month.

As for usage of homophobic slurs, we rely on members to report such posts and we'll deal with the offenders appropriately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users